Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k Bitcoin upcoming!? What are your plans for the Alts?  (Read 2753 times)
burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

I'm looking forward to the Q1 2018.

I believe there will be the rise of altcoins cause all the products promised in ICOs would be delivered since that time, and there will be hard pump as I think.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

Look at the bigger picture. I will not sell my bitcoin at 10k, 100k maybe.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
bcldvd

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

Interesting @burnsh56.
Indeed, most products promised in ICOs wold be delivered by Q1.

Even though I would advise any newcomer to stay on the big dogs such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, the Alt coin game is gonna be fun as well next year Smiley
witerfesscott

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:33:47 AM

when bitcoin up to 10,000$ half  of altcoins will end so that more will invest in BCH & ETH may be add LTC &Monero
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

most big promises will fail or need a long rail up time. q1 not much happening, believe me.
writing a webpage with a good idea and a plan how this affects the world is one thing. delivering value to customer is another.
richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

I am planning to keep my coins that provide PoS income, especially master node coins. Full disclosure, I recently bought a master node stake of XZC (the hard fork to implement the master node tech is coming up soon). I like the idea of keeping my original holdings but having extra coins I can sell without affecting my basis investment.

I am also keeping some LTC, DASH, and XEM as hedges against high BTC transaction fees, which will get a whole lot higher when BTC goes as high as I think it's going to go.

Most alts, however, are doomed to fall vs. BTC and should probably be dumped.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:53 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:00:21 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

Yeah I am also confident that we will hit $10000 soon, there's certain movement in some alts so I'm planning to invest some. I believe that if bitcoin will go on a successful journey going to our future, alts will also appreciate specially those ICOs that will be used if bitcoin will become a legal currency and accepted in the market. I just need to pick the best alt by doing some research on their market track record and invest at least 30% on them.

william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin is going to $10,000. I think there will be a correction this coming weekend when the difficulty retargets, and there will be another BCH pump.

Not sure what will happen to alts - I personally think most will languish and the money will go into BCH.

The BCH surge during this bull really opened my eyes.  Its here to stay.
You still believe that bullish ride was genuine? It was mere a pump and dump attempt by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, the creator of BCH. They transferred all their Bitcoin into BCH to give it a pump and after people start jumping into and testing the floor price of Bitcoin, they dumped it hard earning profit and went back to BTC. You still believe BCH is here to stay unless it is for whales.

Roger Ver and Jihan Wu are not just some of the biggest 'whales' they are some of the smartest men in Crypto.  I do not believe Roger dumped all his BTC into BCH.  That would be very risky.  Can you prove that?

BCH will be even more hard dumped 1st january when Coinbase will release all BCH for his customer. They are maximum 1m BCH waiting for it , so it's hard to tell if BCH will ever survive it. They can heasily fork and do another coin.

That dump will be news worthy.  As far as Crypto is concerned all news is good news.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

Yeah I am also confident that we will hit $10000 soon, there's certain movement in some alts so I'm planning to invest some. I believe that if bitcoin will go on a successful journey going to our future, alts will also appreciate specially those ICOs that will be used if bitcoin will become a legal currency and accepted in the market. I just need to pick the best alt by doing some research on their market track record and invest at least 30% on them.
yeah i believe bitcoin will reached 10k usd soon , i want ask , this time good for invest or alts or not ?
but for invest on ICO , i will same like u , do research about their project , concept and their promotions like from google ads or youtube.
i think when btc hit $10.000 , altcoins will dump , because a lot ppl sell their altcoins for buying bitcoin , but i always trust altcoins , like eth , always growing and raise more high price.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

Yes, I also think that bitcoin will jump to $ 10,000 by the new year. Altkoins navryatli will go up behind him, I think there will also be a slight drop or stay at the same level, as long as the situation on the market is crypto-currency is not clear
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:33:37 PM

under the normal conditions the altcoins market had to be revived. but there seem to be different things that are not right in the middle. I think that tether certainly has something to do with this. the events of the tether have already broken out. I think it will probably be better after the altcoins market tether's got out of the way. it seems to go up higher than these prices. it will probably be accelerated downwards, probably after 10 thousand dollars.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:00:18 PM

At the moment, I keep bitcoin to 8600. A lot of talk about $ 10,000. After 8600 I will look at the technical and fundamental analysis. I'm thinking of buying altkoins, I do not see the point of transferring bitcoin into a dollar, especially now, when usdt has problems.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

there was several times happened that while bitcoin price up then usually most of altcoin will down and if this is happened again when bitcoin reach to $10k then bought several altcoin would be good and i believe although altcoins down but there will be a moment when the price starting climbing up again and all we have to do is only a bit patience and don't panic when major altcoin price down
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:39 PM

Bitcoin is achieving 10k levels after crossing barrier $ 8000. I am planning to sell my 50% BTC at a level $10k, and planning to invest in altcoins.

Do invest with proper research because yes btc is getting expensive and will get more expensive and fees are killing it which may bring some down in the demand. But the rise what btc has given in the last few months, altcoins fail to delver that much return. So one can miss the btc ride if invested in altcoins.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:20:01 PM

If by chance bitcoin reaches $10K today. I would definitely sell some of my stash and invest on altcoins. I will invest my profit on the top 5-10 altcoins today. I won't buy shitcoins even if they are cheap. There are a lot of altcoins to invest but most of them are really for short term only, but I would pour some money where I think the coins be worth in the next couple of months.

Its really good to not put all your eggs in one basket as we say. So its better you have this Plan B or some leverage with your capital in case something didn't went as planned in either of the ecosystem.

I really love those sentiments of people here. Very bullish about bitcoin but still not forgetting that altcoins is also good for investing.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

Soon BTC will go to 10k I am telling you. It will happen before the end of the year. ALTS should be held as well. Always DYOR on which coins are the best investments and choose from there. DOn't put all your eggs in one basket though, one tip I give you.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

At the moment, I keep bitcoin to 8600. A lot of talk about $ 10,000. After 8600 I will look at the technical and fundamental analysis. I'm thinking of buying altkoins, I do not see the point of transferring bitcoin into a dollar, especially now, when usdt has problems.
I agree with your opinion. I am fairly confident that bitcoin will reach the 10k mark by the beginning of next year and I feel that 2018 will be even better when compared to 2017 for bitcoin and the crypto world on the whole. Just like you, I feel like converting some of my bitcoin into various altcoins which have been unveiled recently. It is a tempting proposition, but it is very risky as well since some alts might rally along with bitcoin in a bullish manner which would cause my altcoin investments to be in the red zone. Confusing decision indeed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tornand

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:57:20 PM

I am not an analyst but I have the feeling that this BTC rally is somehow artificial. I would not be surprised if some really big whales just agreed about holding their BTC to shorten the market supply. If BTC comes to a certain level they will switch to altcoins wait for BTC price to fall and buy back cheaper BTC.
So I am expecting a bigger BTC crash sooner or later.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

I am not an analyst but I have the feeling that this BTC rally is somehow artificial. I would not be surprised if some really big whales just agreed about holding their BTC to shorten the market supply. If BTC comes to a certain level they will switch to altcoins wait for BTC price to fall and buy back cheaper BTC.
So I am expecting a bigger BTC crash sooner or later.

ME too ! There is like no correction at all. And with all this Tether hack and FUD, I will welcome a good old days crash to restart building a usefull network and competitive. But the price will be back way up after the next halving IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: