Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k Bitcoin upcoming!? What are your plans for the Alts?  (Read 2753 times)
jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

Bitcoin dropped but growing again. Right time to switch back to bitcoin, if you moved to alt recently.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:46 AM

If you have eth i think you should not sell it because eth is next to bitcoin. And bitcoin now is about $1,110 that's a huge money as of now. Maybe if you sell your altcoins you just leave your eth because it might be the next bitcoin.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:10 AM

Man it's moving so fast. But I am of the opinion the good alts will always stick around and see new highs along bitcoin.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

Anyone feeling the way I am: Bitcoin is about to jump up to 10k!

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?

I can't believe his post was only 9 days ago, and is already ancient history. Alts tend to follow bitcoin, so I would say as soon as the bitcoin rise starts to lose steam and level off, we should look to invest in alts... although having said that a lot of alts are rising now too, so probably best to look at it case by case for each coin. Just need to be careful and guard against a whole market fallback.
Altcoins can make an advantage of this, because this makes the exchange even more expensive from Bitcoin atleast. So on the logical sense, Altcoin have the upperhand at some point, if we can use it in a proper way to make the boat turn around.

Its a shame that there are so many campaigns in Altcoins but less campaigns in Bitcoin, making no use of the increased value, for those people who're not investors or whales that is.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

Only few month ago my altas worth 2x more than today.
I had to sell everything and HODL in Bitcoin (wish I knew), but today is too late for this.

I hope that next year will show us huge altcoins rising, that's why I still keep most of my money in altcoins. Convince me of the opposite.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:04 AM

There are some altcoins whose price goes up, we can see the trade digraphic but can not be denied the price of bitcoin exceeds the predicted price increase doubled.
The holder of Altcoin is somewhat confused with the fate of altcoin that has long been in store.The enthusiasm for bitcoin everywhere will create a very high demand
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:06:00 AM

Convert most of my altcoins into bitcoin since we do not know when this runaway train stops. I think we are hitting past 11,000 US dollars in few hours and will soon make it the new support. $12,000 is the new easy bitcoin target this December.

I don't think it's a good idea of selling your alts just to ride the train, since the alts are somehow kissing the ground and you surely loss some for selling your alts. I'd rather hold my alts with me and just wait for some correction to buy some bitcoin as I know even in that price I'll probably have a good profit tho.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:44:08 AM

Who knows what will happen next to crypto coins. Theres a certain aspects we need to consider when thinking about it, You know, theres an investors and also dumpers.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:55:02 AM

10k is already here! Bitcoin recently surpass 10k psychology barrier. Yet nothing have change. No systemic failure or something. Good altcoin are still trading at premium. I think we worry to much in cryptocurrency community.

Mystic dream

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:58:32 AM

Depending on the type of altcoin you are holding. if you hold ethereum I suppose you will not sell! There is no competition with ethereum. Ethereum is in the World of it's own. and I know of certain that we have not seen the true value of ether!
I agree with you,
as seen from the last 2 weeks the price for ethereum is getting higher by following bitcoin prices these weeks.
Dile91

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:21 AM

Just hold some potential coins , have a patience !
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:05:32 AM

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?
I am currently holding a lot of altcoins and I am actually making a loss out of almost all my altcoin investments since bitcoin has been new all time highs. I made a few stupid investment moves and once I start making profit from my initial investment, I guess the only option left will be to dump some of the altcoins and hold bitcoin.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

I gradually sell bitcoin. translate it into altcoins. I think now altcoins on the bottom. They are very promising in terms of growth.
Now is a good opportunity to buy them at a good price. Also I think that the correction in Bitcoin should be the market can go up.
And you should always diversify the portfolio

High risk high payoff
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

We were all ready to the event that happened on November, 28-29. I mean the new $11K maximum of Bitcoin. In my opinion, no bad changes will happen to altcoins. The coins with the best capitalization will start growing only faster.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

As of now Bitcoin reached it's highs and now it is the time to settle and probably Alts will rise simultaneously.

This is the best time to get most profit from the market volatility if you are closely watching cryptomarkets.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:34 PM

No one can tell since altcoins price doesnt anytime correlated to bitcoins price which if btc price would go up it would go up also.This is not the case and we do have already seen the situation on where on those time where there a price increase rally on bitcoin and all alts are going down almost reaching out 50% which it would really be a disaster for those who do hold up coins but yet its not really ideal to sell out on loss on alts. Instead of doing that better to buy even more cheaper alts on those times because it will surely pay off when price tends to recover again.

Yes, all the alt are down now as bitcoin is moving up to new levels. I have few good altcoin like ETH, Ripple and XRB but all of them are so low. Since i bought them at high price, my plan with the alts is nothing at the moment but to wait for the increase in the price. i may take 2 month, 3 months or maybe even 6 months but i will not sell my alts cheap . As long as we dont sell cheap, we are not in loss in trading.
Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

I gues I should change the headline to 20k upcoming Smiley. Well ALT coins have had a really nice rush lately but are we closing on the top? ATH are set on almost every coin and even dead projects are getting some money I pumped in I hear.
Sentiment is good but do we need a correciton before being able to fully break the 20k barrier and go on another rush?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: