Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Velox Project deserves investors to hold this coin for a long time. The development prospect of this project should be good.
I don't know but I think it is not a great option to hold this coin for a long time because there always be a risk involved in investing.
There is always a risk, in any investment. Therefore, here he decides for himself how to act. Someone will sell tokens, but someone will leave it for a long time. Everything depends on the investor's own oeshegia, and I do not think it's worthwhile to influence his opinion, because then you, and not he, will be to blame for his defeat.
Difinitely you are correct buddy. Taking any kind of investments is always a risk but it depends on how you will managed yourselves incase you fail on it. But taking a risk has a good side too because if you're lucky enough, then there will be more profits ahead waiting for you. It's just a matter on decision making whether you invest or not.
That's right, that's why everyone decides for himself. If after investing in poektt lost, then he is to blame. If it works, then you managed it and chose the right and the right project for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

I saw the good news about the developers! Special offer for those who do not have coins, now it can be corrected with maximum benefit

Good to see also that they already released and launch their signature campaign for the bitcointalk members. I' ve seen the participants are increasing steadily, I am thinking to join soon if I have time.
Same thought here buddy! Glad for the progressive actions of the Velox Project team, especially that the team have already been launch their signature campaign. I wish I could join this campaign because it seems a good one. Keep it up team!

Well, it's good to hear that this project is now progressing, a lot of people for sure will do support the launching of the signature campaign, and so it can be reach out to others and making the project more popular and interesting to invest.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Tell, whether there is no fraud associated with the name of the project?I'm just worried I'm gonna buy the wrong coins.
I am sure that if you buy coins on the official site, the risks to buy the wrong coins, as you say, minimal
If coins are bought according to the reference which is given by a topikstarter on the first page - there is no risk of purchase of counterfeit coins any at all.
right, but you have to be more careful if you want to buy coins follow the first development of the project, see which team wrote in it.
I think this coin is safe but the choice comes back to you.

The dev were quite good because they keep updating their platform so that their will no big problems that will occur in the future. This is a trading platform which is also needs some tight security so I think the team already included this to be their priority.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Tell, whether there is no fraud associated with the name of the project?I'm just worried I'm gonna buy the wrong coins.
I am sure that if you buy coins on the official site, the risks to buy the wrong coins, as you say, minimal
If coins are bought according to the reference which is given by a topikstarter on the first page - there is no risk of purchase of counterfeit coins any at all.
right, but you have to be more careful if you want to buy coins follow the first development of the project, see which team wrote in it.
I think this coin is safe but the choice comes back to you.

The dev were quite good because they keep updating their platform so that their will no big problems that will occur in the future. This is a trading platform which is also needs some tight security so I think the team already included this to be their priority.

Yes, the security and the high anonymity are really need in their trading platform so that traders will be encourage to support and try this project and hopefully become a regular traders in velox site.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Hi,DEV, I have resubmitted my signature information, please review, there is a problem can PM me
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

I personally can guarantee that this project is not a fraud, they are spending a lot of money just for thier advertising bud. If thier main agenda is to steal they could have done that in the first few months of thier startup and then suddenly disappear.

Agree, velox is live for a while now and already made a log of improvements, even if the price goes down deep before they never stop to develop and improve the project.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

I saw the good news about the developers! Special offer for those who do not have coins, now it can be corrected with maximum benefit

Good to see also that they already released and launch their signature campaign for the bitcointalk members. I' ve seen the participants are increasing steadily, I am thinking to join soon if I have time.
Same thought here buddy! Glad for the progressive actions of the Velox Project team, especially that the team have already been launch their signature campaign. I wish I could join this campaign because it seems a good one. Keep it up team!

Well, it's good to hear that this project is now progressing, a lot of people for sure will do support the launching of the signature campaign, and so it can be reach out to others and making the project more popular and interesting to invest.

Due to their launching of the bounty campaign, the platform were actually seen by some investors and bounty hunters. While looking at the project, I probably say that they will be amazed of what the team already been achieved.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Same here I was one of the avid followers of this project since from the start and it was amazing to know thay they are now launched their signature campaigns. I will surely participate in their bounty soon. Hope project good standing will be wide enough and will able to make this project reach the top.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I was very impressed with your project and I am very pleased that you have a bounty company, I most likely will participate in it.
I agree, as this project has a bright and good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will capable their system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on different exchange sites that almost been hacked.

Yes, that's the main thing that he justified himself in his business, and then everything can be well, you must understand.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

I personally can guarantee that this project is not a fraud, they are spending a lot of money just for thier advertising bud. If thier main agenda is to steal they could have done that in the first few months of thier startup and then suddenly disappear.

Agree, velox is live for a while now and already made a log of improvements, even if the price goes down deep before they never stop to develop and improve the project.

How much is the price even at this moment? I didn't bother checking but since you mentioned they didn't care about a price drop of the coin?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

The project, and any work, it is necessary to be engaged constantly in order that the result was visible.The team understands this and does not stop working

Actually you can do two things at the same time. Its realy important the constant communication and support because in this way you can assure the project that wathever happened you have there back. Hard but you can do that multitasking is the solution of all the things that accidentally need to do at the same time.
Velox platform had given me a scope and ease to easily understand making trades at the right time and all the charts and analyzing the trends made simple and easy with its digital advanced mechanisms.
They are really working hard at their platform who know it can be crypto favorite trading ground by the end of the year or maybe next either way they are dedicated to bringing this platform online

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Due to their launching of the bounty campaign, the platform were actually seen by some investors and bounty hunters. While looking at the project, I probably say that they will be amazed of what the team already been achieved.
Yes, I agree with you, project has already achieve a great achievement in the form of investors and community members. Due to their bounty campaign many invertors were joined the platform. And they are continuously growing.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you, project has already achieve a great achievement in the form of investors and community members. Due to their bounty campaign many invertors were joined the platform. And they are continuously growing.
But still the targets are not met and we need the active supporters who are dedicatedly working by sharing all the information about the project on various social communities and groups and driving huge investors participate.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

But still the targets are not met and we need the active supporters who are dedicatedly working by sharing all the information about the project on various social communities and groups and driving huge investors participate.
This team is usually having a active community of supporters and also the team is successfull in getting a good amount of investors to the project so hence this project can prove to be mist profitable ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Yeah They hitting all the steps of roadmap and working properly. The team members are really doing very hardwork for succesa of VLX. i hope this project will acheive  good progress in same way and go to the moon.
The team for VLX is actually following the roadmap and that can also be a major point of attraction as several investors love to be punctual and also velox is a old but profitable project now.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Yeah They hitting all the steps of roadmap and working properly. The team members are really doing very hardwork for succesa of VLX. i hope this project will acheive  good progress in same way and go to the moon.
Thats a good point. The team is sincerely following the roadmap, which is a great thing as far as gaining investors is concerned.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Thats a good point. The team is sincerely following the roadmap, which is a great thing as far as gaining investors is concerned.
Yeah the team is following the roadmap which is a really great thing because this shows the organised working which is very impressive thing because they are working hard to achieve their targets right on time.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Same here I was one of the avid followers of this project since from the start and it was amazing to know thay they are now launched their signature campaigns. I will surely participate in their bounty soon. Hope project good standing will be wide enough and will able to make this project reach the top.
The fact that coins already bargain also really popular pleases and are demanded by community, thereby it is possible to enter without risk any campaigns of this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

The fact that coins already bargain also really popular pleases and are demanded by community, thereby it is possible to enter without risk any campaigns of this project.

Yes you're right! through their offers it will be more popular to all which is good in order to have many investors. This project is very safe, though we can transact anonymously but then it is always safe,  best part of it is there is no limitation in widrawal which is very good to hear.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

How much is the price even at this moment? I didn't bother checking but since you mentioned they didn't care about a price drop of the coin?

The current price is around 11.5k Satoshi for each Velox coin which is I think already in the resistance level, they just need to make a good development or positive news to pump it further.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: