Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

https://resmim.net/f/iHzpim.jpg

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

As o new at here, i will do it for free. Actually, i don't have any investment at Velox, but i keep follow at this project from now and i hope when i have some ETH, i will holding them at here via VLX coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

While will be the remastered white paper be released ,is it soon?
I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper
You can do download the PDF available and look the roadmap which is already published by the velox team, you can find all the end-to-end program and the plan details if you still have any queries, you can do drop your query here.

Well, the roadmap is good but let us see if dev can fulfill it all. I will keep following this project until i see it already successful. I am amazed by the updates the velox team announced.
The project is growing rapidly. The developers of this project always come forward to make the project better as well as reliable. The team also very active. If they continuously working hard on the ico then definitely they will easily reach their goal.
Constant announcements, active advertising features and support from all the community managers including the active communication from dev team will lead a great success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.
No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
Enlisting in other exchanges is really important because it will give more publicity to the VeloxCoin, if the Coin will be a lot cheaper in the VeloxBolt then more traders will be attracted to use the exchange.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

Great and interesting project. Velox is the future of Anonymous & Decentralised Trading platform. I will follow this project until I see it successfully.
There are loads of investors now a days who are participating in the velox community as we are also experiencing more questions for them and all was been actively addressing by the community managers and supporters, there was more good signs for the success.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper
You can do download the PDF available and look the roadmap which is already published by the velox team, you can find all the end-to-end program and the plan details if you still have any queries, you can do drop your query here.

Well, the roadmap is good but let us see if dev can fulfill it all. I will keep following this project until i see it already successful. I am amazed by the updates the velox team announced.
The project is growing rapidly. The developers of this project always come forward to make the project better as well as reliable. The team also very active. If they continuously working hard on the ico then definitely they will easily reach their goal.
Constant announcements, active advertising features and support from all the community managers including the active communication from dev team will lead a great success.

The dev and the team already achieved some of their objectives which I think we see with their latest announcement and they continue to developed more of their features. In this way, I think they can achieve more of their objectives in  the coming future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
The devlopers daily gives all updates related to project and you are right that they have to still do many things and they are  doing it one by one.i think vlx don't need anytype of bounty programme beacause VLX is one of the popular project on this forum.
Yeah, but, is not that popular enough. They just need an advertisement in the whole world such as a forum, social media, blog, community, etc.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.

I agree with you bud, the team have started the platform way before the issue of google shutting down these ICO ads and now they're almost half way done with their token sale. I'm anticipating that before the token sale ends, many investors will find their investment profitable because of the success of the Velox platform.

Yeah. I can see that VLX is already popular in the crypto world. And so, I believe that they can really reach the proposed goals in their roadmap. Good if you have already invested early on for this project because you can really earn great after the ICO or for long term investment.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

And it will stay like that for a while until a parallel fiat system will be established on some sovereign island or so that people can use to get from fiat into crypto and vice versa. For now it remains dangerous as the banking system still has superior power.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. banks control everything and everything. I would not be surprised that the market is crypto-currency and everything that happens here is also their handiwork.

Hopefully there will be a time where there will be no need to convert to fiat as crypto is fully adopted.  Cool

I think that will soon happen we will just need to teach other people what are the good benefits of having crypto coins like Velox. I am seeing this ICO is slowly reaching the top good work team VLX.

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

And it will stay like that for a while until a parallel fiat system will be established on some sovereign island or so that people can use to get from fiat into crypto and vice versa. For now it remains dangerous as the banking system still has superior power.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. banks control everything and everything. I would not be surprised that the market is crypto-currency and everything that happens here is also their handiwork.

Hopefully there will be a time where there will be no need to convert to fiat as crypto is fully adopted.  Cool

I think that will soon happen we will just need to teach other people what are the good benefits of having crypto coins like Velox. I am seeing this ICO is slowly reaching the top good work team VLX.
should they have realized without we taught that this coin tomorrow is very profitable for them
now seen from the journey of ICO is also clear in its development no doubt

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

VLX has a lot of followers and thier community is getting stronger. Surely they will get more support if they launch another batch of advertisements after thier ICO.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

VLX has a lot of followers and thier community is getting stronger. Surely they will get more support if they launch another batch of advertisements after thier ICO.

I agree. Velox community ia growing everyday and more reliable. This is a good condition where velox is really gonna be successful.  I will support velox till the end.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Great and interesting project. Velox is the future of Anonymous & Decentralised Trading platform. I will follow this project until I see it successfully.
You made the right choice! The Velox project is a very interesting project, they have an excellent development team. If you still think to buy Velox tokens, then go to the site and read the information about the project and make sure it is worth the investment.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
The devlopers daily gives all updates related to project and you are right that they have to still do many things and they are  doing it one by one.i think vlx don't need anytype of bounty programme beacause VLX is one of the popular project on this forum.
Yeah, but, is not that popular enough. They just need an advertisement in the whole world such as a forum, social media, blog, community, etc.
VLX has grown quite a lot in these month. They have shown interest in the project and have worked hard towards every goal which has led the company to become this popular. So much more is yet to come!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Im sure that when btc hit $2000 above vlx token will also be expensive, i hope within this year it goes back to that rate.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.

I agree with you bud, the team have started the platform way before the issue of google shutting down these ICO ads and now they're almost half way done with their token sale. I'm anticipating that before the token sale ends, many investors will find their investment profitable because of the success of the Velox platform.

Yeah. I can see that VLX is already popular in the crypto world. And so, I believe that they can really reach the proposed goals in their roadmap. Good if you have already invested early on for this project because you can really earn great after the ICO or for long term investment.

VLX is now at its finest, and its because of the people behind the team, the good reveiws and feedbacks help the project to reach the top. The good thing is this project is almost done and anyone who invested the project surely recived a good profit, to all who supported this project cheers for upcoming success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

yeah, some project become successful first before releasing this whitepaper. It is important to some investors but a project can still launch even there is no whitepaper yet.
I think the project has almost reached a stage where I don't think that remastering the white paperr will be necessary. The current white paper does its job and I think it will be enough.
All who really were interested and are still interested in the project, have already studied all greatest possible information and have carried out the analysis concerning the platform, having weighed everything pros and cons. So the rerelease of whitepaper isn't necessary.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.
No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.
you need to go to the stock exchanges, and the more their number, the better for it itself. This is not easy to do, but for this there is a project team
I wouldn't be so sure that the exit to exchange described by you is necessary. Very crude website.
The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.

What do you mean by subdue other exchanges? Like do they like DDOS the other exchanges or something? Also bitconnect was a ponzi lending service not an exchange
No, I put the fact that the public won't trust too the project after such cases in attention and the exit to several third-party exchanges will give trust to the project from users.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

What kind of bounty will be announce soon? Translation? Signature?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

I agree. Velox now are being favored with a lot of investors due to it's recent updates in which they are going to be listed in different exchange. And also, there's no doubt that they will have a good outcome in their roadmaps because a lot of people in crypto world are very impressed with this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

I agree. Velox now are being favored with a lot of investors due to it's recent updates in which they are going to be listed in different exchange. And also, there's no doubt that they will have a good outcome in their roadmaps because a lot of people in crypto world are very impressed with this project.
Wow that is amazing. Great and well job done team Velox! No doubt that a lot more investors will surely gain by the Velox Project because of its great capability and potential to excite and proves the people and investors that this project can make a name in the crypto currency community. I hope that the listing of the Velox Project in some other good exchanges will be done as soon as possible so a lots of people will surely be glad about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: