Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

And it will stay like that for a while until a parallel fiat system will be established on some sovereign island or so that people can use to get from fiat into crypto and vice versa. For now it remains dangerous as the banking system still has superior power.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. banks control everything and everything. I would not be surprised that the market is crypto-currency and everything that happens here is also their handiwork.

Hopefully there will be a time where there will be no need to convert to fiat as crypto is fully adopted.  Cool

I think that will soon happen we will just need to teach other people what are the good benefits of having crypto coins like Velox. I am seeing this ICO is slowly reaching the top good work team VLX.

VLX has a lot of followers and thier community is getting stronger. Surely they will get more support if they launch another batch of advertisements after thier ICO.

You're right, as I encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and platforms that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.

I agree with you bud, the team have started the platform way before the issue of google shutting down these ICO ads and now they're almost half way done with their token sale. I'm anticipating that before the token sale ends, many investors will find their investment profitable because of the success of the Velox platform.

Yeah. I can see that VLX is already popular in the crypto world. And so, I believe that they can really reach the proposed goals in their roadmap. Good if you have already invested early on for this project because you can really earn great after the ICO or for long term investment.

VLX is now at its finest, and its because of the people behind the team, the good reveiws and feedbacks help the project to reach the top. The good thing is this project is almost done and anyone who invested the project surely recived a good profit, to all who supported this project cheers for upcoming success.

Definitely, this is because the team are properly handle the development of the project. We can see its improvement through their latest announcement and they will continue to find ways just to satisfy our needs with these platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.

I agree with you bud, the team have started the platform way before the issue of google shutting down these ICO ads and now they're almost half way done with their token sale. I'm anticipating that before the token sale ends, many investors will find their investment profitable because of the success of the Velox platform.

Yeah. I can see that VLX is already popular in the crypto world. And so, I believe that they can really reach the proposed goals in their roadmap. Good if you have already invested early on for this project because you can really earn great after the ICO or for long term investment.

VLX is now at its finest, and its because of the people behind the team, the good reveiws and feedbacks help the project to reach the top. The good thing is this project is almost done and anyone who invested the project surely recived a good profit, to all who supported this project cheers for upcoming success.

Definitely, this is because the team are properly handle the development of the project. We can see its improvement through their latest announcement and they will continue to find ways just to satisfy our needs with these platform.
the development team is really trying very hard to develop the project and improve its functions and capabilities. I'm sure that the launch of the platform will be quite successful, but the team certainly should not stop and improve the platform further.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Great and interesting project. Velox is the future of Anonymous & Decentralised Trading platform. I will follow this project until I see it successfully.
You made the right choice! The Velox project is a very interesting project, they have an excellent development team. If you still think to buy Velox tokens, then go to the site and read the information about the project and make sure it is worth the investment.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. The velox has higher ability to make the project huge successful. Today's investment in this project makes your investment double in future. So many traders already joined the platform and most of the investors come forward to join the platform.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

I think the developer still need to think about listing on other exchanges. The more exchanges, the fewer opportunities for manipulating the token.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

I think the developer still need to think about listing on other exchanges. The more exchanges, the fewer opportunities for manipulating the token.

They already planned to do that and there is already an on going listing of velox in some good exchange site. For now I am looking forward for more new updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Great and interesting project. Velox is the future of Anonymous & Decentralised Trading platform. I will follow this project until I see it successfully.
You made the right choice! The Velox project is a very interesting project, they have an excellent development team. If you still think to buy Velox tokens, then go to the site and read the information about the project and make sure it is worth the investment.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. The velox has higher ability to make the project huge successful. Today's investment in this project makes your investment double in future. So many traders already joined the platform and most of the investors come forward to join the platform.

Yeah right, a lot of investors already invested in velox project because they already seen the potentials of this project and they have seen a lot of good improvements here.
We much focus on the dev team activities constantly how they are solving all the bugs and identifying all the root causes and fixing all the issues in the platform without leaving as it is a trading platform more dedication is essential.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

more skillful places that signify a very successful and growing project in today's crypto world. good work.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

In future we are heading towards everything decentralized then how this important field can remain behind. These are actually new startups and projects in every filed to take them to next generation level because old systems have stuck to their so-called successful strategies and will loose share from future's economy. Incentivizing will make this to new heights surely.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Of course, i think the team still have plan to listing at other exchange not only internal exchange. IMO, VLX is exchange already, so if they have profit per VLX look like Kucoin shares will have more attractive to investor.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

As far as I remember, their token will only be available in their platform so probably you didn't read carefully their whitepaper. And I think you misunderstood with these listing. What the team means about listing is all about in portfolio not in any exchange.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

They already planned to do that and there is already an on going listing of velox in some good exchange site. For now I am looking forward for more new updates about this project.

Can you provide the name of exchange site? So that many supporters and investors will know where is velox project currently listed. There will be also investors finds the project first on some exchanges before they will consider to invest.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Of course, i think the team still have plan to listing at other exchange not only internal exchange. IMO, VLX is exchange already, so if they have profit per VLX look like Kucoin shares will have more attractive to investor.
Yes they will have more investors then but even i think that they should get listed on some major exchanges so that the project comes into consideration more and more so that it can also attract huge investors to the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

more skillful places that signify a very successful and growing project in today's crypto world. good work.
Vlx project should actually get some good amount of listing on some major exchanges so that it could really be trusted and also the project will then also have some huge benefits ahead. This project already has the potential to make huge profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Vlx project should actually get some good amount of listing on some major exchanges so that it could really be trusted and also the project will then also have some huge benefits ahead. This project already has the potential to make huge profits ahead.
Velox is actually a exchange too and i think that if we can trade for our vlx there then even it would be great but yes it should also get listed on some of the best exchanges so that it could really be much more profitable.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

There's literally no real reasons given by anyone as to why they feel the project will be a success, just a bunch of random "We believe" or whatever, that's non sense imo
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

This will be effective, and if they can do it then they will be able to attract more users of the Velox coin and potential users of the VeloxBolt because they will appease their supporters.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

Exactly this has helped the project very much the team did all the work they could and it ended up great. I see the future is great for VLX and they'll go a long way!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

It's really a good thing to know that the team isn't stopping but they still continue to create more features and ways on how to make Velox more better and more satisfying for its current and future users and investors.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

VELOX is a good encryption anonymous currency project
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: