Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dao Thang

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Hi team
 I  very like your project because I have same think with you, now The crypto market is no longer anonymous because the exchange and ICO organizations require identity verification when participating in their systems. That is losing the core value of this market. That's why I like your project .
good luck for your project ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:07:43 PM by vickycoin05

I read the company's website and it seems to me that the team is actually ready to make a new coin tied to a fully anonymous exchange. It's good that there are people who are turning the crypto currency to the roots.
Such website on anonymous exchange of means perfectly will be suitable for those who have large sums on purses and he wouldn't like that it people have learned to be protected.
I agree to you bud that remaining anomymous is the key to be private online. I just hope that money launderers will not take advantage of this benefit.
Maintaining privacy for all crypto enthusiast is very important here in bitcoin community because it will prevent from the possibility to used our identities in such a scam projects. And it's a good thing to know that Velox team have given importance to this kind of matter. Hopefully, the project will continue to gain more popularity so we have a good platform in the near future.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will become very popular soon and they will have a huge volume of supporters and investors. I am really hoping for the success of this project very soon.
I think they have supporters already. The project platform and the attentiveness of its team members are one of the major reason why many are attracted to the project. I know this project will be victorious in the future and this will be a profitable investment.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

I read the company's website and it seems to me that the team is actually ready to make a new coin tied to a fully anonymous exchange. It's good that there are people who are turning the crypto currency to the roots.
Such website on anonymous exchange of means perfectly will be suitable for those who have large sums on purses and he wouldn't like that it people have learned to be protected.
I agree to you bud that remaining anomymous is the key to be private online. I just hope that money launderers will not take advantage of this benefit.
Maintaining privacy for all crypto enthusiast is very important here in bitcoin community because it will prevent from the possibility to used our identities in such a scam projects. And it's a good thing to know that Velox team have given importance to this kind of matter. Hopefully, the project will continue to gain more popularity so we have a good platform in the near future.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will become very popular soon and they will have a huge volume of supporters and investors. I am really hoping for the success of this project very soon.
This project would actually be much profitable ahead and also i think that they have reach a good amount of investors now to launch their platform. Everything is going much well with velox to prove a better future ahead.

They have a promotions with the coins selling, I really hope the price of velox coins will be more higher than the selling price so that it will help early investors to earn good profit.

As soon as the price will rise above the price of the ICO the investors will immediately dump and it'll drop the prices to the pre ICO levels though
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I'm interested in the release of VeloxBolt?
I hope this platform will only be better than the existing one and all people will be able to trade anonymously on it without restriction.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

I think they have supporters already. The project platform and the attentiveness of its team members are one of the major reason why many are attracted to the project. I know this project will be victorious in the future and this will be a profitable investment.
The initial investors of velox have enjoyed the profits already and that good positive sign is now trending in the crypto community among all the investors to choose velox.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

The initial investors of velox have enjoyed the profits already and that good positive sign is now trending in the crypto community among all the investors to choose velox.
It's good that the team has gained such popularity, they should continue to remain active and be responsive to users to maintain their followers and keep the investors up-to-date
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

It's good that the team has gained such popularity, they should continue to remain active and be responsive to users to maintain their followers and keep the investors up-to-date

Yes you're right, , which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

Yes, the project is already gained a good amount of investors as well as supporters. And they are continuously growing according to time passes. I really hope due to this great support from investors and supporters ,very soon the project will reach to great height and it will become hugely successful.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Hi team
 I  very like your project because I have same think with you, now The crypto market is no longer anonymous because the exchange and ICO organizations require identity verification when participating in their systems. That is losing the core value of this market. That's why I like your project .
I really hope that when the team launches the platform, that would not prohibit anonymity and we were able to make exchanges anonymously.
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

I think your project is very interesting! I want to support your project and I want your project succes! Good luck Velox
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

This project would actually be much profitable ahead and also i think that they have reach a good amount of investors now to launch their platform. Everything is going much well with velox to prove a better future ahead.

They have a promotions with the coins selling, I really hope the price of velox coins will be more higher than the selling price so that it will help early investors to earn good profit.

As soon as the price will rise above the price of the ICO the investors will immediately dump and it'll drop the prices to the pre ICO levels though
You aren't right, not all investors are so negatively ready, I consider that there are also adequate persons who were included into the project not only for the sake of profit at a short distance and will hold coins at least a year.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better. wishe you good luck
An anonymous and decentralized trading is a good thing to hear for a project which aims to prove a reliable platform for traders out there. Hoping it can really gain good investors that will support this project in its development.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

The project had been running for too long and i think they would not reach this far without a bunch of supporters. And as this will continue, it will gain more and more supporters of for this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better. wishe you good luck
An anonymous and decentralized trading is a good thing to hear for a project which aims to prove a reliable platform for traders out there. Hoping it can really gain good investors that will support this project in its development.
Well i think there are many investors of this project and supporters as of now for the project started last year and is still up until now. For without enough investors and supporters for a project it will fail.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

I am up for their dedication as a team and the way they handle their processes and ofcourse how they manage the maintain their project against all odd is good

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Hi team
I really hope that when the team launches the platform, that would not prohibit anonymity and we were able to make exchanges anonymously.
Thats basically the whole point of the platform and it is what they stand for. They truly need a stong security which wont compromise at any given time.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

yeah therefore you must be quicker then others to dump your tokens in vlx exchange, bcs another possibilty is not given. I just wonder who is going to buy these vlx coins in their own exchange for min. 0.00013 btc.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I saw the good news about the developers! Special offer for those who do not have coins, now it can be corrected with maximum benefit

Good to see also that they already released and launch their signature campaign for the bitcointalk members. I' ve seen the participants are increasing steadily, I am thinking to join soon if I have time.
Same thought here buddy! Glad for the progressive actions of the Velox Project team, especially that the team have already been launch their signature campaign. I wish I could join this campaign because it seems a good one. Keep it up team!

Well, it's good to hear that this project is now progressing, a lot of people for sure will do support the launching of the signature campaign, and so it can be reach out to others and making the project more popular and interesting to invest.

Due to their launching of the bounty campaign, the platform were actually seen by some investors and bounty hunters. While looking at the project, I probably say that they will be amazed of what the team already been achieved.
Yeah They hitting all the steps of roadmap and working properly. The team members are really doing very hardwork for succesa of VLX. i hope this project will acheive  good progress in same way and go to the moon.
Fourfold or Fivefold at Velox coin value is can be accept at the end of 2018. After they launch Velox Bolt, i believe their coin will have big chance to gain more investor.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Be honest that nearly 6 months from start this topic, so what is Velox exchange archive at their action till now?

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: