Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Team Velox is very actively involved in various conferences and presentations, in order to show that the team is set up seriously to open its project. We should just support the developers and follow all the news of the project.

With that activity, I am pretty sure their project will be more widely be known not only here but also in the real world. With their great determination and innovations, they will surely have an excellent outcome of what they were doing.

agree, the team are really doing their best to improve the project and fulfill all their plans. I am sure that sooner or later success will be easy for them to reach.

The team would also be a contributing factor for making the project into success. As of know Velox really proves to the crypto community that they are growing and developing.    

Yes that's true,  the people behind the project plays a big role to make it success.  Imagine they have different part to do such as thinking for what are those things need to update,  answering the querries of people, monitor the progress,  finding ways to make investors attract and gain trust or shall we say believe in the said project. I hope the team will continue doing it,  for the success of everyone.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
lesha73

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

does anyone know when the exchange will resume trading?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
The risk in crypto-currencies is always, but in this project I do not see it big, the team is very active in promoting the project on the Internet and many people should know about it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

does anyone know when the exchange will resume trading?
Is trading live at velox? I don't think they will start trading as soon and if they have already started trading then for sure they are going to have some exciting profits ahead and i am waiting for them to announce this officially.
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

good project, but so hard to join bounty.
i was tracking velox so long time. Sad
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

It is really hard to join the velox bounty because they really want some good bounty participants and thats why they have kept a low number of participants which also proves that this project is potential to have good profits ahead.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Team Velox is very actively involved in various conferences and presentations, in order to show that the team is set up seriously to open its project. We should just support the developers and follow all the news of the project.

With that activity, I am pretty sure their project will be more widely be known not only here but also in the real world. With their great determination and innovations, they will surely have an excellent outcome of what they were doing.

agree, the team are really doing their best to improve the project and fulfill all their plans. I am sure that sooner or later success will be easy for them to reach.

The team would also be a contributing factor for making the project into success. As of know Velox really proves to the crypto community that they are growing and developing.    

Yes that's true,  the people behind the project plays a big role to make it success.  Imagine they have different part to do such as thinking for what are those things need to update,  answering the querries of people, monitor the progress,  finding ways to make investors attract and gain trust or shall we say believe in the said project. I hope the team will continue doing it,  for the success of everyone.
Yes you're right, the people that make the team play a very important role as they are responsible for developing the project from every aspect to make sure it succeeds
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Yes you're right, the people that make the team play a very important role as they are responsible for developing the project from every aspect to make sure it succeeds
There are a number of such supporters for this project too and i think that their active support can lead this project to a profitable and prospective life ahead and for sure they would have some great profits ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

All Coin are risky mate you just need to do your research and then trust in the team to deliver on the work eventually

Ather_1020

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

There are a number of such supporters for this project too and i think that their active support can lead this project to a profitable and prospective life ahead and for sure they would have some great profits ahead.
Yeah, the project certainly has a purpose and huge number of people supporting it. The team has made a lot of efforts since the beginning, so the rewards will surely reap.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Coins stand less on this stage than the actual cost, I consider that it because now the coin is speculated only on own exchange, after calling on other trading floors the price will change.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

The risk in crypto-currencies is always, but in this project I do not see it big, the team is very active in promoting the project on the Internet and many people should know about it.
All the cryptp users will understand how the currency price will fluctuate when they come across the basics nothing will lead them to think about any risk and they can successfully execute their transactions with Velox.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Hello, any news about the sale ongoing in the VELOX project? How much did they already raised as of now? Anyone knows or any recent update from the team.
You can scroll this tape a bit back and read the latest news in the Velox project. In any case, we are always waiting for fresh news and updates from developers every day.
Yes that is completely true fact but just in case you want to directly get to a particular topic,you may ask that members of the team to give you the necessary information or links.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:38 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:05:42 PM by lin0sspice

Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
- The VLX Exchange has been re-enabled
- Public burn address is established - Provable Burn Address: VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

Yes, holding the tokens for this project might have two outcomes, whether you get a lot or get less benefit from it. As we can't assure that everything might be on a good time here. Risk is indeed inevitable.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Yes, holding the tokens for this project might have two outcomes, whether you get a lot or get less benefit from it. As we can't assure that everything might be on a good time here. Risk is indeed inevitable.
We need to understand many things depends on the market trends where we cannot handle to price and the team shall reach to such new methods and start working without giving up.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

It is really hard to join the velox bounty because they really want some good bounty participants and thats why they have kept a low number of participants which also proves that this project is potential to have good profits ahead.

we will see if this is the main reason to keep low member of participants in this bounty campaign. Everybody must be patient now until September... the longest bounty campaign I've ever seen
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Velox had more influence in the crypto community as they proven their potential and gives them more added value when ever a new investor opens their door opportunity and walk through for Velox.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: