Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.
At the time of writing this post,only about 21,000 tokens are left.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.
The display of never ending support of its members is the main reason why this oroject is going strong.

Yeah right, the community is getting bigger and more stronger now this is the reason why velox is becoming more popular now. Also the team really have a great attitude.
I must agree to that. The community has surely increased grudually over the course of months and shall continue to prosper and get bigger. The teams hardwork is surely paying off.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.
Your correct, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point that they have a clear details and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

The display of never ending support of its members is the main reason why this oroject is going strong.

Yeah right, the community is getting bigger and more stronger now this is the reason why velox is becoming more popular now. Also the team really have a great attitude.
I must agree to that. The community has surely increased grudually over the course of months and shall continue to prosper and get bigger. The teams hardwork is surely paying off.
Hey what happen with Velox telegram group, why not this project only have 787 members? They changing address or have anything happen?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
Advertising is necessary to the project as much as possible Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

the team does continue to make its project better every day. Many people are confident in the Velox project and continue to support it.
Velox project is actually increasing a lot of investors into the project and also i am sure that in future velox will show us some intresting profits so for sure this project can always stay much profitable for the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders
There are actually a huge number of investors as well as traders/users on their platform which proves us that this project is really going to be much great ahead. Hope that it soon shows us some good trading days.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

I think they launched two sets of bounty made some announcement launched their Exchange different platform of wallet for various devices well advertised if you ask me it just need more work

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

I think they launched two sets of bounty made some announcement launched their Exchange different platform of wallet for various devices well advertised if you ask me it just need more work
The team for velox is actually already working much hard and also they have managed to build the project to some great heighs and also i think that it might get much more profitable ahead.
Satsibul

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

Will the addition of the USDT token to crypto-currencies?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.

It is a fact that money laundering is an existent problem and if we didn't have KYC and AML there would for sure be more laundering. Also not what we want. I think we demand a world as of now that is just too perfect for the tools we have to deal with problems.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

I think that the current sale rate has decreased as I mentioned in a previous post that only about 21000 tokens were left,and now the number is 17000 so the rate of sale inls probably decreased.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

I think that the current sale rate has decreased as I mentioned in a previous post that only about 21000 tokens were left,and now the number is 17000 so the rate of sale inls probably decreased.
Velox taking all the good steps to proceed in a better way to beat the metrics reaching all the targets and achieve success with out giving up so they might bring some changes.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

The team for velox is actually already working much hard and also they have managed to build the project to some great heighs and also i think that it might get much more profitable ahead.

That is right, Velox team indeed making more effort to achieved their goals which it will be known globally. They made some innovations about their marketing strategy and I think it really works. Hoping to see more promotions about their sale so that more investors would probably invest in this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

It's far away from saying that it is already successful but you are right they are on their track and they are following their road map so far,
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

In this project on my memory one of the best advertizing companies. So with it questions any shouldn't arise and the project develops as it is necessary also with the necessary speed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

In this project on my memory one of the best advertizing companies. So with it questions any shouldn't arise and the project develops as it is necessary also with the necessary speed.
It is all the good will they initially gained from many investors by satisfying them with good profits and then it turned to a leading spark in the crypto world trending over various social platforms.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Velox taking all the good steps to proceed in a better way to beat the metrics reaching all the targets and achieve success with out giving up so they might bring some changes.

They are on their way to make more surprising promotions so it is good that the team are doing a lot of effort to market their token. What the team already earned in terms of the improvement of their project is quite impressive and probably supporters are contented of the teams achievement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

But advertising isnt effective all the time right? I've so many projects that they are "promoting it" using advertisement but turns out to be no value at the end(the promotion).
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: