Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.
At the time of writing this post,only about 21,000 tokens are left.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
Advertising is necessary to the project as much as possible Wink
But advertising isnt effective all the time right? I've so many projects that they are "promoting it" using advertisement but turns out to be no value at the end(the promotion).
Good promotions will be really effective, supporters should make the information about whitepapets available in all the social channels reaching out to the investors that can succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
But advertising isnt effective all the time right? I've so many projects that they are "promoting it" using advertisement but turns out to be no value at the end(the promotion).
Good promotions will be really effective, supporters should make the information about whitepapets available in all the social channels reaching out to the investors that can succeed.

I think Velox Team need more support from local influencers. Now a days it is really important to gain more global potential investors through the influencers and it is possible, because too many traders and investors are interested to invest in good ICOs. May be can Velox team get in touch with me; I already have experience to organize local influencers for ICOs and support them in different languages also in telegram groups.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

I think Velox Team need more support from local influencers. Now a days it is really important to gain more global potential investors through the influencers and it is possible, because too many traders and investors are interested to invest in good ICOs. May be can Velox team get in touch with me; I already have experience to organize local influencers for ICOs and support them in different languages also in telegram groups.

As I see the Velox team was now working for that and as of this days we will able to see how the team could influence those potential investors around the world. I am not confident that velox will entrust the project with the forum members like us, despite of there's a lot of ways to promote the project like with social media and other advertisements. However we've been campaigning velox here, lets just focus on how the project works on and supporting this project is a great opportunity because this will be a potential huge trading site in the future.

ace09

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

As I see the Velox team was now working for that and as of this days we will able to see how the team could influence those potential investors around the world. I am not confident that velox will entrust the project with the forum members like us, despite of there's a lot of ways to promote the project like with social media and other advertisements. However we've been campaigning velox here, lets just focus on how the project works on and supporting this project is a great opportunity because this will be a potential huge trading site in the future.
You are right with that, that we are here keep on supporting this project on its back. That we keep on spreading the information regarding the Velox Project on the best we could do for the future we wanted for this project as this project would be the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. I hope for the team to keep this great perfomance and make a good outcome in those different partnership to the different potential investors that Velox Project have.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
lovepamamost

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
They have already update it I think. You can see their previous announcement if you missed it. Velox team is working hard for the project to develop more.
The developer team are doing their best and everytime Velox have an update they always include their website. They also upgrading every single details about their project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

This very good implementation and improvement of project Vlx.   We can confirm that this project is real near to reach its project goals. It's website and features are very accurate and up-to-date. Hope many improvements to follow to attract more and more investors because of project undefeated excellence.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

the team does continue to make its project better every day. Many people are confident in the Velox project and continue to support it.
That active improvement of the project constantly is conducted we can see really great demand and popularity of the platform, also bounty influences it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

The project looks very good. I like the concept behind it.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
sathvik112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

I can only say one thing - the developers are constantly engaged in their project. This is a good indicator of the attitude to the project
If dev team involvement lacks that will lead to a great hurdle in the project and it is good to experience the active participation of dev team in fixing the issues on priority and being a part for let the operations run smoothly.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I can only say one thing - the developers are constantly engaged in their project. This is a good indicator of the attitude to the project

I agree, the team are really serious and really want to achieve success the soonest that is why they are doing their best to make this project fulfill all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the team behind the project is innovative and hardworking. and the team has been working very hard on the platform since from the beginning to till now. and they always comes with the new ideas and strategies Also, they are very actively handling the project. That's why they are provide each and every necessary update which are related to the project. That's reason Velox community is getting bigger and bigger after every passing day.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: