Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
I'll ask you why Satoshi Nakamoto? If nothing is mentioned in this platform. And initially the development team guaranteed anonymity in the exchanger, because most exchanges now require user identification and ask for their documents. Please answer me, why is Satoshi here?
"Banks must be trusted to hold our money and transfer it electronically.
but they lend it out in waves of credit.
We have to trust them with our privacy.

Satoshi Nakamoto
Here is a quote from their website.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Well regardless if bitcoin and ethereum price goes up or down thier will still be a lot of investors of vlx tokens.
Yes, absolutely those who follow the project since from the beginning are doesn't care about the prices of BTC and eth. Whether the price's of BTC and eth are high or low. They consistently keep their support by making an investment in the project.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I hope the team will be able to make an excellent project.
Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

That is on basing the understanding how velox can make success happen and there was even various investors who chosen Velox as their choice at the beginning and they succeeded with profits.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

That is on basing the understanding how velox can make success happen and there was even various investors who chosen Velox as their choice at the beginning and they succeeded with profits.
Early investors for velox have really made some great profits and i would always suggest any of the investor to be amongst the early investors. I hope that this project can really bring some exciting profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

YEs there are a number of investors who choose velox to invest into and are happy now. It is never too late and i think that the investors now too can have some great profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.
The project is too not with a temporary mind i guess and it has surely some thoughts for long term which would also prove much usefull for the long term investors who usually have huge profits in small investment.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

The project is too not with a temporary mind i guess and it has surely some thoughts for long term which would also prove much usefull for the long term investors who usually have huge profits in small investment.
Velox investors are now mostly confident and they have understood its potential from the white papers and it set various social channels and the set up including synchronizing which is admirable. We can expect great work flow with Velox.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

I like this project team a lot, cause they solve any problem very fast and many work actively.  i hope the project should be success and wish this project a good luck. A lot of participate and investor get to the project
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

YEs there are a number of investors who choose velox to invest into and are happy now. It is never too late and i think that the investors now too can have some great profits ahead.
Yeah I’m sure there is still chance for people to earn a considerable amount by investing right now. The team is advancing on a fast pace and is filled with surprises.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Velox is taking all the challenges and constantly enriching their platform with various upgrades by adding more features and making it updated according to the market trend.
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Yes that is totally right ,I think that the presentation and support of this project is one of the factors that are making it a success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Velox plans are very innovative from the beginning as i kept observing they have launched their own exchange platform and we could not face any issues with the platform.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Yes that is totally right ,I think that the presentation and support of this project is one of the factors that are making it a success.
It's great that the protect has gained popularity, the team should keep working hard and make strategies to gain more investors
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Well regardless if bitcoin and ethereum price goes up or down thier will still be a lot of investors of vlx tokens.
Yes, absolutely those who follow the project since from the beginning are doesn't care about the prices of BTC and eth. Whether the price's of BTC and eth are high or low. They consistently keep their support by making an investment in the project.
Not only followers of this platform understand that cryptocurrencies are very volatile. Any asset is so not volatile as cryptocurrency. It it is worth realizing and learning to react to fluctuations quietly. Thus, investors have nothing to worry.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

Velox plans are very innovative from the beginning as i kept observing they have launched their own exchange platform and we could not face any issues with the platform.

It's just a temporary exchange where you can only trade a certain coin and that is the Velox Coin, the promised VeloxBolt is not yet launched.
ace09

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Well, we can really see the great improvements and fast developments of the team Velox Project towards this realistic and very promising project. And now, a lots of people has been keep here in the Velox Project community. I have high hopes to the great outcome that could attain in the end of its ICO. I hope for the continuous great success of this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

I also like you support the project almost from the very beginning of the launch of the platform. And during this time I saw how many new users are being added to support and participate in this project. I really look forward to launching the platform from the very beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: