Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
That means so much for vlx token holders bud. Burning the tokens ensures them that the price will steadily increase without worrying that the founders will just dump thier coins when its getting higher.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Of course, burning coins will be affecting the price of the coin because burning coins can give the coin on lower supply.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
With the benefit of the project and members, I will wait for long until I can get my rewards which will be big. The price shoukd matter with the coin that had been burned.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

The upcoming burn event (which will occur in the next two weeks) might contribute boosting the price of VELOX up.
Due to current massive falls of all coins (bitcoin and altcoins) in crypto market, it's right time to accumulate more potential coins into current portfolios of investors.
Thanks for invaluable news.
Burning of coins in any a case will lead to VLX growth. However it is worth understanding that it can occur not instantly in connection with a terrible trend of all cryptocurrencies going after bitcoin, down. Some time is necessary for restoration.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

This is quite a great sale because half of the tokens have already been sold and definitely few days from now we can see some improvement of their sale. It is really great that the team did a good job despite of how the crypto market faces a lot of problems right now. So, the result really determines that there are more investors who wanted to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
Velox project had a great advertisement platform thats why their sale had almost sold out. This is a positive feedbacks towards the project.

That's good advertisement strategy help much of what is now the status of the Velox,  day by day it keeps on progressing and showing good performance.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

That can't be avoided especially there are a lot of ICOs in the market. Well, some of them are really not doing what they need to do like burning the unsold tokens. This is why we need to be always updated especially a project that we participated.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

That can't be avoided especially there are a lot of ICOs in the market. Well, some of them are really not doing what they need to do like burning the unsold tokens. This is why we need to be always updated especially a project that we participated.

Updates from the team is very important in the project we joined. Having those unsold tokens which we don't know what's best to do in it simply tells us that let us just wait because the one who will decide what to do are the developers of the said project. Let us just respect their decisions and be thankful for the opportunities they had given.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Positive results comes from positive team and supporters. This project make it to reach the huge funds because of the people who believes its strong potential. The support and encouragement of each supporters and investors has big impact to make this project a success.  I will continue to follow this project until they reach finish line.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

The project is very good, the developers are doing well, that's really a pity that soon the bounty will end still would participate.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

That's a bad idea as burning them would be several times better than just giving them away. The former pumps the price, the latter crashes it
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

Sorry Dev, signature  updated.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I hope the team will be able to make an excellent project.
Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.
What are you trying to explain here MonsterV?
Grin Please take a look at my words sir tophe15 honorable. I explained making a better project is the team's goal developer, Is it wrong. I do that in order for Inskchen to be more wise in the future to create a weighted post.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

That's a bad idea as burning them would be several times better than just giving them away. The former pumps the price, the latter crashes it
I do caste my vote for burning the unsold tokens otherwise that may mislead in many ways and the policies which was made out of good decisions at the beginning is the good work flow.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Or they could use it to build up a community just like other projects did as Airdrop. But we can't do anything about it since that's what they already planned about the coin matrix.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: