Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

This project notes that while they cope with the existing competition and continue to attract users and large investors
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

The current state of the market suggests that there should be such advanced projects as Velox that would move the market forward.

I think that the Velox project will be able to push the market forward to a big enough step. Because the name of the project is already widely known in the crypt world.

Agree, because the team proved a lot of updates and developments from their project. And their marketing strategies are very attractive that is the reasons for their continues success.
It is necessary to master also other markets, in my opinion. You shouldn't sit in place, the course gradually falls. Powerful advertizing for promoting differently is necessary the project will die.

Indeed and I am wondering if they are also attending blockchain gathering to attract partnerships so they are going to become a big exchange in the future like binance who have been very active.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

The current state of the market suggests that there should be such advanced projects as Velox that would move the market forward.

I think that the Velox project will be able to push the market forward to a big enough step. Because the name of the project is already widely known in the crypt world.

Agree, because the team proved a lot of updates and developments from their project. And their marketing strategies are very attractive that is the reasons for their continues success.
It is necessary to master also other markets, in my opinion. You shouldn't sit in place, the course gradually falls. Powerful advertizing for promoting differently is necessary the project will die.

Indeed and I am wondering if they are also attending blockchain gathering to attract partnerships so they are going to become a big exchange in the future like binance who have been very active.

You are right, if team will attend some gathering or blockchain meeting then they can surely attract more investors and ofcourse a high chance of attracting possible big partnerships.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Interestingly, the project from the very beginning was meant so much, or did it come as the project progressed?
I think that developers always hope for a good result of their work, and so it should be. But do not dwell on what has been achieved

Yeah right, reaching this position is really hard since it needs lots of efforts and more strategies to be able to achieve success. I know that time will surely come that velox team will get what they should achieve.

In short reaching success is not easy that's why the developer or the team will think for a better plans to make it succesful. Planning is very effective tool to use because it will serve as guide to every step they reach.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

You are right, if team will attend some gathering or blockchain meeting then they can surely attract more investors and ofcourse a high chance of attracting possible big partnerships.
I hope they can take advantage of that opportunity to convince other people about the vlx project because for sure different blockchain and ico enthusiast will join be in the gathering.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Yes and they are very popular now, a lot of investors are eyeing to this project and I am sure most of them already made their investments and just waiting for the continues rise of velox project.
Difinitely, you are right sir. More people keeping visiting the website of Velox just to earned knowledge about the platform and possibly decided now to invest. They probably realized that this kind of coin will have a better future because of it's features that will surely gives a user more comfortable to transact.

The velox project popularity increases as days passes by, the marketing strategies really help the project to boos its popularity, time will surely come and they will reach success.
Velox community is rapidly increasing each just a short visit of it's website can surely captivate your attention and interest. Their marketing strategy is unique. Fast and efficient transaction is best marketing tagline. I know project is now on the middle of developments but hope they reach their goals.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

I like your idea with the anonymity of users, but it seems to me that the anonymity of developers is not what the project needs.
Haha true! You might catch them on other social medias. I must say the team has a lot going on lately. They are promoting the platform through meetups, where they tell everything going on with the project.

Really? If that is the case then it is good, because the are not just promoting the platform here in  this forum but also in the real world. Hopefully, more and more investors will get interest to join in their project.
I am impressed that they would do something like that that is actually a nice and probably wise move to promote such project, I hope investors and supporters would appreciate that effort.

They just want to focus on reaching their goals without answering questions from people. And i guess they just need privacy.
It's their goal to be known not only here in crypto communitybut also ooutside communities. And in very positive faith they did the job done. Velox created its name bravely here ib crypto its a long months and this projecct was good to go. Investors come unexpectedly. It's all because of hardworks of each team members.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Yes and they are very popular now, a lot of investors are eyeing to this project and I am sure most of them already made their investments and just waiting for the continues rise of velox project.
Difinitely, you are right sir. More people keeping visiting the website of Velox just to earned knowledge about the platform and possibly decided now to invest. They probably realized that this kind of coin will have a better future because of it's features that will surely gives a user more comfortable to transact.

The velox project popularity increases as days passes by, the marketing strategies really help the project to boos its popularity, time will surely come and they will reach success.
Velox community is rapidly increasing each just a short visit of it's website can surely captivate your attention and interest. Their marketing strategy is unique. Fast and efficient transaction is best marketing tagline. I know project is now on the middle of developments but hope they reach their goals.

I agree, they are near to reach success and will continue to become more successful if they will become more active and more serious about this velox project developments.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Yes I couldn't agree more, I think its possible soon as the project grow steadily. If they would have large amount of investors, they would come up with some better projects and ideas.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I hope they can take advantage of that opportunity to convince other people about the vlx project because for sure different blockchain and ico enthusiast will join be in the gathering.
That's a good idea attending a conference would boost the Velox project popularity. This will be a positive outcoume if they keep promoting Velox in any other way.

Attending conference can make them more known and increased the chance to be seen by investors. They are eagerly wanted to also help the traders trading with good ease and make them feel comfortable.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

That's a good idea attending a conference would boost the Velox project popularity. This will be a positive outcoume if they keep promoting Velox in any other way.

Attending conference can make them more known and increased the chance to be seen by investors. They are eagerly wanted to also help the traders trading with good ease and make them feel comfortable.
with the konferansi I think will be able to add insight about this project and later the investors will be more familiar with this project
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

I agree, they are near to reach success and will continue to become more successful if they will become more active and more serious about this velox project developments.
The project was really surprisingly demanded. On the one hand, it seems, there are already many websites exchanges, however velox it hasn't prevented in any way and he has found the niche in this section, and there is enough on high positions.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Interestingly, the project from the very beginning was meant so much, or did it come as the project progressed?
I think that developers always hope for a good result of their work, and so it should be. But do not dwell on what has been achieved

Yeah right, reaching this position is really hard since it needs lots of efforts and more strategies to be able to achieve success. I know that time will surely come that velox team will get what they should achieve.

In short reaching success is not easy that's why the developer or the team will think for a better plans to make it succesful. Planning is very effective tool to use because it will serve as guide to every step they reach.

Well said mate. All good things will be possible to achieved thru good plans and hard working. These two factors are very important especially in making a crypto platform. Liked Velox project which have a hard working dev team. They never stop finding new ways and ideas inorder to make the platform be a location of choice.

No wonder why the Velox is making noise in the crypto community today because of knowledgeable and dedication of the team and marketing strategies that really different from the others.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

That requires a master plan with all the possibilities to reach the goal in all the activities so then it will be easy for the team to easily achieve the goal that can ultimately give a smooth work flow for the new releases.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

This project notes that while they cope with the existing competition and continue to attract users and large investors

They are actually doing their best, the proof is being able to sold 150k VLX last week, which tells us that they are actually attracting investors.

With a better platform and better idea of selling the tokens, is just mean that they really made some good effort to make this successful. The team creates more strategy and at the same time, they continue to find more bugs about there trading platfom.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

They do make announcements once in a while but they never really respond to anyone lmao. They simply vanish after that which is dumb af imo
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Up to what number will be the sale of coins and when the bounty will be completed at all, it is very interesting to know, because the project is really good.
Askynet

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Yes I couldn't agree more, I think its possible soon as the project grow steadily. If they would have large amount of investors, they would come up with some better projects and ideas.
That requires more advertising plans to reach out to as much as possible for the more groups to spread the word velox and gain more investors that helps to easily achieve the targets.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

They do make announcements once in a while but they never really respond to anyone lmao. They simply vanish after that which is dumb af imo
Maybe the team isnt active on the forum, Maybe they are active on other social platforms. They should actually post their meetups on youtube for all to see.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: