Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

The current state of the market suggests that there should be such advanced projects as Velox that would move the market forward.

I think that the Velox project will be able to push the market forward to a big enough step. Because the name of the project is already widely known in the crypt world.

Agree, because the team proved a lot of updates and developments from their project. And their marketing strategies are very attractive that is the reasons for their continues success.
It is necessary to master also other markets, in my opinion. You shouldn't sit in place, the course gradually falls. Powerful advertizing for promoting differently is necessary the project will die.
Yes I couldn't agree more, I think its possible soon as the project grow steadily. If they would have large amount of investors, they would come up with some better projects and ideas.
To date, the Velox project already has quite a lot of supporters and investors. Looking at the development of this project, I can confidently say that any other project from this development team will be successfully implemented.
It is all the teams hardwork behind where they are very attentive in the assigned task given to them and they keenly work on every instruction and validates to reach the expected goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

Up to what number will be the sale of coins and when the bounty will be completed at all, it is very interesting to know, because the project is really good.
As my knowledge about velox,there is no bounty is announced yet.but very soon they will be launching soon.There is no number for token sale,it will open for the last date
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

The %10 supply coin burning must be already done? I just wonder, how this react on the current value of VLX. There is another burn activity in one week;
1.250.000 VLX Coin will be burn again.
We have any news about Velox Coin? Except some FUD and FOMO someting appear at here. So i only want to good news and know about VLX more

Yeah, these are the news according to roadmap and their official twitter account. And you can also see the burn address and control your self if they really burned these amount of coins.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

The %10 supply coin burning must be already done? I just wonder, how this react on the current value of VLX. There is another burn activity in one week;
We have any news about Velox Coin? Except some FUD and FOMO someting appear at here. So i only want to good news and know about VLX more

Yeah, these are the news according to roadmap and their official twitter account. And you can also see the burn address and control your self if they really burned these amount of coins.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2aetqvo.jpg

Just amazing speed of collecting. In other, as well as at all stages in this project. At velox coins always huge demand and interest from cryptocommunity. Bounty has only stirred this interest.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
I think we should give them some time to perform, they're working hard for the project, I'm sure the team will succeed.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

Nothing like burning is mentioned here i havent seen it yet and from the look of things VLX Crowdsale is still going on

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. When the VLX Exchange and VLX Coin are soon listed on the Block Folio and SingerCaps, the Exchange will start receiving enough volume
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. When the VLX Exchange and VLX Coin are soon listed on the Block Folio and SingerCaps, the Exchange will start receiving enough volume
I totally agree with you, that why i choosing for support this project. Anyway, have any information about their Velox Bolt, i heard about this so much.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

I totally agree with you, that why i choosing for support this project. Anyway, have any information about their Velox Bolt, i heard about this so much.
Maybe it will be release at June. We need to patient and stay at here to waiting the new announcement about it from Velox team.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

This project notes that while they cope with the existing competition and continue to attract users and large investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

Just amazing speed of collecting. In other, as well as at all stages in this project. At velox coins always huge demand and interest from cryptocommunity. Bounty has only stirred this interest.

Wow, the sale is already been successful. What will the next move for the team now? Are there any plans to work with different exchange sites?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

Maybe it will be release at June. We need to patient and stay at here to waiting the new announcement about it from Velox team.
Yes, I hope it will be released at June with no late because I wanted to use it now! I hope they know that the users were happy to see this.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I think we should give them some time to perform, they're working hard for the project, I'm sure the team will succeed.

Yes you are right,  there is no such thing in this world done perfectly that's why let us not always blame the team to some problem encountered in the project. Let us just give them time to do their job because they know much better than us. Waiting until they can fix it is the best thing to do.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.

Based on the development and progress Velox have today, the bigger the chance this project would be successful. Reality of Velox would be possible to come in the future.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

Yes you are right,  there is no such thing in this world done perfectly that's why let us not always blame the team to some problem encountered in the project. Let us just give them time to do their job because they know much better than us. Waiting until they can fix it is the best thing to do.
Correct let the admins do thier job and lets just be silent while they are working on it. I think its a big matter to be silent for a while.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: