Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:28:39 AM by vickycoin05

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
Actually you can ask directly to the persons in charge. The team members are actively involved in answering all the questions and inquiries of the investors and supporters. Theg are 24/7 active in telegram and I notice admins are also available here in this thread.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
Days pass investors and users are widely increasing because of the availability of projects update and progress the project  Velox is good to go. All positive feedbacks and reviews boost the energy and the confidence of each team member to purse and continue what they started.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
Actually you can ask directly to the persons in charge. The team members are actively involved in answering all the questions and inquiries of the investors and supporters.

Yeah, we can contact the developers if we have concerns about the project. They are very active so I am expecting they will response immediately.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.

Yeah, and the team did what they need to do. They executed a better plan and everything is perfectly working. Now, more and more are becoming to get interest to participate in the bounty and also about their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

In general initially the cryptocurrency has been created for anonymous payments, it speaks about a new era of financial transactions, without any banks and other. Here and developers have an option, to be anonymous or to show faces. Anyway, nobody forces anybody to invest.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.

Yeah, and the team did what they need to do. They executed a better plan and everything is perfectly working. Now, more and more are becoming to get interest to participate in the bounty and also about their token sale.

I just hope that the activeness and seriousness of the team will never stop, as this are needed for a successful project. Their dedications will lead them to success.
really, the activity of the team is needed for the project to be great because that we will know the progress of this project and because the support of the project community will be successful.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?
I am seeing more and more members are joining the velox project. If this guys also start trading in the platform the value of vlx tokems will slowly imcrease.

It is because the team very well-organized the project which we can definitely see their development. They make some of their features already been available and this is what makes them very attractive and people also getting more curious.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

If you were to just go by comments though then you'd feel that the project is shit cause the fud is quite a bit especially in the recent days. If blindly believe everything that is
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

I wanted to see how the sales are going, but I could not find a sales counter, maybe the developer will show me, well, or someone.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

The Velox project is still a developing project. The project team is very good and has proven themselves many times. I think it will continue to grow over time.
Yes, definitely. This is a great project and a great developer team by it looks of their work every day in which they kept updating the improvement.
As days goes by we can see that more and more people are interested to participate in vlx trading platform. Hopefully it will be one of the the most trusted tradesites in the future.
Yes you are right. Many of poeple already joined the velox trading platform and still many of joining it. Velox trading platform is very easy to use and the transaction fees is also lawer than the other platforms so i also recommend you to use this platform for trading.
Velox trading platform possess huge reputation and the transactions are highly secured and accurate without any delays or failures also their support team is highly communicating and being responsible.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?
I am seeing more and more members are joining the velox project. If this guys also start trading in the platform the value of vlx tokems will slowly imcrease.

It is because the team very well-organized the project which we can definitely see their development. They make some of their features already been available and this is what makes them very attractive and people also getting more curious.
Velox team seems busy in identifying the bugs and kept analyzing the root causes to bring the possibility for a resolution to make a fix by bringing the solutions.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

their persistence is really amazing they seem to go through the up and down to achieve major success and surely they will soon reach their target all in all is been a long ride and velox seem to be doing great

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

It is one of my favourite projects for today. They are doing upgrade now, also coin burn. Team's work is great,  a lot of supporters - it shows that they have to reach their goals. And personally i like anonymity of Velox.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

It only beginning of a way. At developers of the platform many ideas which need naturally to be realized most qualitatively are in the future planned to improve even more the project and to make him the most competitive in this huge market of cryptocurrencies.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

It will better if the team work fast on developing their decentralized exchange because Binance is planning to launch a decentralized exchange in the coming months and it will be very hard to compete with Binance.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

It only beginning of a way. At developers of the platform many ideas which need naturally to be realized most qualitatively are in the future planned to improve even more the project and to make him the most competitive in this huge market of cryptocurrencies.
There was more issues in the trading platform at the initial level but now developers are actively engaging by considering every issues as high priority and effectively fixed them in less time.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

If you were to just go by comments though then you'd feel that the project is shit cause the fud is quite a bit especially in the recent days. If blindly believe everything that is

There are still min. 3 months till the sale ends. I think till that time the market is going to recover again and people are going to invest more. These are may be the last weeks that we see VLX by 0.00013 btc.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Since I started following this project, I think it is already common for them to be quiet when they are preparing for something. Let's try to wait and I am sure that they have big updates.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Today when i login at Velox exchange website again, i forgot my password and i try to a lot of time but the site still said that i login not right. After that i try to request forget password, but until now more than 12 hours i still do not receive forgot recovery email? Could you solve it?

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Today when i login at Velox exchange website again, i forgot my password and i try to a lot of time but the site still said that i login not right. After that i try to request forget password, but until now more than 12 hours i still do not receive forgot recovery email? Could you solve it?
Did you clear the junk and tried again? Moreover did you reach to the support team or logged any ticket regarding your issue which you are facing? That can help better.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: