Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:40:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 12:06:31 PM by vickycoin05

I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
I think its never late to invest in velox, if you have doubts then don't , but as can be seen,velox have a good ratings and reviews. So its means great opportunity.
I think that it is not too late to invest in this project, because it is just gaining popularity, and at this stage it is not the limit
It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic. Don't worry about negative feedback its normal because this project is already famous. The team are actively solve all the issues that ghe the is involve.
Junralz

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
I think its never late to invest in velox, if you have doubts then don't , but as can be seen,velox have a good ratings and reviews. So its means great opportunity.
I think that it is not too late to invest in this project, because it is just gaining popularity, and at this stage it is not the limit
It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic.

Well, the ICO is still on-going and yes there is still time to participate in the sale. Having a good platform which helps traders to be more anonymous is more likely to be waited for. Hopefully, the team can reach their goal which is to be a successful platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fayie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
dolcevita99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that the team is doing everything possible to achieve such a high result. I continue to follow all the news and updates of the project, because I'm looking forward to the increase in the price of the token, as I prioritized them at the very beginning of the sales of the tokens.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic.

Well, the ICO is still on-going and yes there is still time to participate in the sale. Having a good platform which helps traders to be more anonymous is more likely to be waited for. Hopefully, the team can reach their goal which is to be a successful platform.

They can possibly reach it if team are more active and creative with their features. Looking forward for more positive updates and more announcements from the dev.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

With the clear details in the white paper and road map and with having hardworking team that gives much time doing great marketing strategy for that I guess this project would be on the top soon.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success

I agree, this project indeed already did some improvement and also they slowly getting popular. More investors are now liking the platfrom which it only means that they have the interest to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

With the clear details in the white paper and road map and with having hardworking team that gives much time doing great marketing strategy for that I guess this project would be on the top soon.
Ofcourse Velox can reach success. The project is very excellent and the team is very intelligent and hardworking they make sure that the project will increase its popularity and improve the quality of the project. The project whitepaper and road map was properly obeyed and each details was correctly implemented.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

No, you have not missed anything, you can set up an official purse at any time, where you can get tokens. This is what the administrator explained to me. Because on the exchange there is no way to buy a token. Try this method.

What the heck is an official purse? Like do you mean to say a wallet? Even if you setup a wallet that doesnt mean there's a way to buy the tokens
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that the team is doing everything possible to achieve such a high result. I continue to follow all the news and updates of the project, because I'm looking forward to the increase in the price of the token, as I prioritized them at the very beginning of the sales of the tokens.
That results you to stand first understanding the project workflow better with all the new updates through the announcements, there was more active involvement of the team we could experience for reaping success.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

The project is good, but since the 27th I somehow can not notice the activity in social networks. Developers why so?
Perhaps the developers are again preparing some great update in the project? I hope we will soon find out the reason for their absence.
That could be the reason they are working hard to implement a new leading change in the platform again as we kept observing now they are experienced with success already once.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

So far so good tings have been quite alright here and i think they will update later after their crowd sales which have been going on for quite awhile now

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
Depending on what interests you. If you observe any minuses in exchanges which you use now, you want bigger safety of the account, then definitely velox requires your attention and detailed studying.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

After the development of this project,Velox project got so many potential you can't imagine.its a matter of time to see their coin in the market & its price
Developers are figuring out all the advanced innovations to bring more new features which will enrich all the participants who choose velox and that adds a value for the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.
Decentralized is the trending for modern exchange now, and Velox follow this trend is their most best advantage beside anonymous and fast exchange.

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: