Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
In my own thoughts vlx is better than other platform since it is trying to return anonymous trading like way back before when crypto trading just started.
Agreed. This VLX platform is better than the other's platform because it can give you a nice trading experience with no KYC issues.

Is Velox project don't have KYC? As far as I know KYC will be good for a platform since it avoids the possibility of having criminal user. But why Velox don't want to implement KYC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

In my own thoughts vlx is better than other platform since it is trying to return anonymous trading like way back before when crypto trading just started.
Agreed. This VLX platform is better than the other's platform because it can give you a nice trading experience with no KYC issues.

Is Velox project don't have KYC? As far as I know KYC will be good for a platform since it avoids the possibility of having criminal user. But why Velox don't want to implement KYC?
However we ultimately need the success and many potentials investors do not feel comfortable with the KYC documentation as they do not wish to expose their identity, however Velox is actively focusing on implementing more safety features to safeguard all the investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Completely agree with you. At the same time, all the problem with the input and output has been standing for a long time, but no one has yet made any decisions and no one has written updates either. Therefore, I have the impression that the problem is quite serious, since it has not yet been resolved.
Few participants cannot even able to login to the platform now, if this is addressed they they would keep the platform in maintenance page and proceed with deployment to make it available.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.
I personally think that this project is special in its way, because before that I did not exchange the exchanges with anonymity.
I am not saying that this is completely rip-off of an idea.
I think that this project has done unique features but the concept is similar.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

However we ultimately need the success and many potentials investors do not feel comfortable with the KYC documentation as they do not wish to expose their identity, however Velox is actively focusing on implementing more safety features to safeguard all the investors.
It would already be time to reconcile to those users who categorically hold the person inviolably anonymous. All serious projects demand passing of KYC in recent days and it is time to get used to it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Velox is more like giving users limitless balances and trades but i really doubt they will allow unlimited withdrawal and stuffs like that as they can really bankrupt them or just be an unbalanced exchange

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.
Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
You correctly said that you can not get it. The coin can only be purchased through the official purse of the project or later on the exchange only after they begin to distribute the token. I read this information, it was previously written here. But it will be difficult to find it again, because they left a lot of comments.

Velox is coin and not token !. He was asking about mining their coin and not about buy it. Since it's proof of work and proof of stake, it can be mine, however, in those kinda of coin that half of it proof of work and another half proof of stake, usually team allows only specific to mine it and not everyone.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.
Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
You correctly said that you can not get it. The coin can only be purchased through the official purse of the project or later on the exchange only after they begin to distribute the token. I read this information, it was previously written here. But it will be difficult to find it again, because they left a lot of comments.

Velox is coin and not token !. He was asking about mining their coin and not about buy it. Since it's proof of work and proof of stake, it can be mine, however, in those kinda of coin that half of it proof of work and another half proof of stake, usually team allows only specific to mine it and not everyone.

And what will be the requirements to mine this coin then? How are they going to select miners? According to their mining tools ?  This is an interesting subject for me now, to get more info about mining a proof of stake and proof of work coin ...
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:35:34 AM

velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
I believe the admins are taking care of yhat matter bud. They wanna make sure that the platform is stable and secure.

This is their duties and responsibilities to always check that the system is working well and no problems will occur in the platform. I have observed the activeness of the team members and I am sure that they can handle it.

You're right,  monitoring the system is one of their duties and responsibilities. Being active is very important because it is one way that can attract investors,  realizing that the members of the team is very active. I am sure that they will reach success.
That's one of the most important thing we must see on a project, the team which really monitors and makes sure that everything is on the right track.
Yeah that is truly right. That is one of the characteristics of the team that I wanted for a project. Why? Because if the team is always active and have a good management of the process of the project then, it only shows that they are serious in working towards the success of the project. And Velox Project team have this kind of team working behind this that make the Velox Project reach this far. And hopefully, the team will keep striving and may reach more further achievements in the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

It's a great time for those who have not bought the Velox coin yet. I think it's worth hurrying because selling off ever ends.
Yes there is still time remaining for those who didn't buy velox. As the progress of vlx going very good and many of people started to use the vlx exchange platform. I surely say that this project will acheive great success in future.

There will always be time to buy Velox Coin, for those who are interested what they only missed are the ICO that was held in their what they called temporary exchange.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

It's a great time for those who have not bought the Velox coin yet. I think it's worth hurrying because selling off ever ends.
Yes there is still time remaining for those who didn't buy velox. As the progress of vlx going very good and many of people started to use the vlx exchange platform. I surely say that this project will acheive great success in future.

There will always be time to buy Velox Coin, for those who are interested what they only missed are the ICO that was held in their what they called temporary exchange.

It's not too late to those who wants to earned and buy Veloxcoin sinced the price is still cheap and affordable. But time is running, so it's better to grab the opportunity now because onced the platform fully launched, surely the demand will be high and the price will increased.

I agree, its not too late to those who wants to earn in velox. There is always an opportunity to invest in this project.  That's why better to invest while the amount is low because it's not permanent.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
I did not want your words to be real. I have been following the project from the very beginning and I do not think that the developers will give up so quickly and will no longer develop the platform further. Because they tried and developed a purse where you can buy a token.
Chill bud, not bieng active in twitter doesnt mean that they are already abandoning this project. Maybe they are focusing on thier other social media sites.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Velox Bounty Thread - Turkish Translation :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421503.new#new
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.
I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.
Junralz

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

I did not want your words to be real. I have been following the project from the very beginning and I do not think that the developers will give up so quickly and will no longer develop the platform further. Because they tried and developed a purse where you can buy a token.
Yeah, I think it is just temporary, Because quitting on this project would be a waste, and I don't think they would do that instead they would develop the platform even more.

The team maybe too little busy with their current activity which may lead to that situation wherein they missed to update in their social media. But let us not be worry it is because they definitely already know that.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.
Everything has put that project per se doesn't need any more promotion therefore the team and has stopped support of the marketing sector. The big horizons will already not manage to be subdued all the same and there is no sense.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

I suggest that you just try to go and join their telegram group which is the team is more active their. They are being busy because of some improvement about the project.

What makes it good in telegram is that the admin replied quickly which will lead into a good communication and better understanding. So, for those concerned people who wants to be answered quickly then better to follow them on telegram.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

I suggest that you just try to go and join their telegram group which is the team is more active their. They are being busy because of some improvement about the project.

What makes it good in telegram is that the admin replied quickly which will lead into a good communication and better understanding. So, for those concerned people who wants to be answered quickly then better to follow them on telegram.

I think the team should not be only active in their other social media channels, they should need to become more active in all their channels because investors are everywhere.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

Yes you can directly join their telegram channel. Members are more active and answer all inquiries and questions. I hope they could assist you and adress your concerns regarding that matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: