Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:49:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

The project has great prospects. I think that in the very near future investors and traders will start buying up coins and switching to trading on their stock exchange. This is an excellent investment for the future!
If we can gain more investors and more coins was sold that will make all our operations to reap in a easy manner to achieve our targets and gain better delivery in the crypto world.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

VLX has already reach roadmaps  the last few days. This new update, i hope, will be interested in this project due to many investors. The project will do better in future and be profitable
Reaching roadmap means basically completing the whole project and then maybe setting other alternative or developing new one which basically Vlx is still in crowdsale mate so yeah they are still developing their software and patching things up basically staying ahead of the roadmap not finishing it

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

The project has great prospects. I think that in the very near future investors and traders will start buying up coins and switching to trading on their stock exchange. This is an excellent investment for the future!
Early investors on Velox once tasted better success and the velox proved its potential and dedication in reaching their promising goals as per the white papers now it a good time to grab more Velox in bag for better profits again.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Vlx got so many potential that already token selling process is on the go.investors have much faith in velox project.This project is just going upwards
I too here and monitor long ago the project. And at me such question has crept in, really in the project so everything is good and on all long way the team didn't face any problems, even the smallest? It would be desirable to see the answer from the developer and to tell us.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

On which exchanges can you buy this coin?

You can buy VLX coin on its own beta exchange at the moment. They are developing a decentralized exchange and as far as it is launched then you can trade your VLX in this decentralized exchange.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

It is not too late to grab some velox as i notice its price is $0.87 currently there was more chance that velox will gain more participants as it already possess better goodwill from the previous success to many participants.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

why can not I create an account in velox exchange? I did not get a confirmation email reply, I use gmail

I think since ICO sale is over, you don't need to create account on that temporary exchange, store on coin wallet and wait for their decentralized exchange that doesn't require to register account. However, if need to create account on current one just try later.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

VLX has already reach roadmaps  the last few days. This new update, i hope, will be interested in this project due to many investors. The project will do better in future and be profitable

Good to see that there are new update and improvements from the team to be able to give good customer service and satisfaction to the investors and members of the site.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

Reaching roadmap means basically completing the whole project and then maybe setting other alternative or developing new one which basically Vlx is still in crowdsale mate so yeah they are still developing their software and patching things up basically staying ahead of the roadmap not finishing it
I thought if they already reach and completed the roadmap it means it's done developing right? or did they added a new one to make it more better?
The roadmap is still on going until 2019 and after that they will update again for another one, so basically they are preparing for development revision phase.
This project has a wide view of their future. And good thing to know is that, this project team is not wasting any single time but rather continues their process of development. The success will come at hand of the Velox Project sooner or later if they keep on their feet striving here in the crypto currency community.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Vlx got so many potential that already token selling process is on the go.investors have much faith in velox project.This project is just going upwards
But velox didn't stop they constantly kept exploring to the new technologies and figuring out the advanced features and trends to set more accurate indicators as per market trends to generate better triggering functionality and more new features added to the platform.
Exploring new trends and features is what makes velox great, I hope that they would come up with better features on the platform, If so, then its undoubtedly be successful. 

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

But velox didn't stop they constantly kept exploring to the new technologies and figuring out the advanced features and trends to set more accurate indicators as per market trends to generate better triggering functionality and more new features added to the platform.
Exploring new trends and features is what makes velox great, I hope that they would come up with better features on the platform, If so, then its undoubtedly be successful. 
I agree to that bud they should explore on new ideas and trends so that they could also convince the new generation investors to join the club.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

I agree to that bud they should explore on new ideas and trends so that they could also convince the new generation investors to join the club.

Innovation is really the ket for them to attract new generations of investors especially now that the blockchain is getting innovative as time goes by. There  already what they called a blockchain 4.0 which is still a concept for now but I think it is possible to build.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Yes that's right,  the team should think other new ideas to make the project develp more. It should be base on the trend which is the most important thing to do so that many can relate about the project, with that I am sure that the number of investors will increase.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

What new generation did you mention? Teenager? Young entrepreneurs, that have a lot of money to invest in the velox project?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

A decent exchanger and I understand that it is not necessary to have a unique idea in order to become the best.
Why, all the same, the uniqueness of the project leads to the popularity of the project. If this is not the case, then few users pay attention to the project and the entire platform as a whole. So in my opinion the uniqueness of the development of the platform is very important in this case.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Any useful update of Velox community or sphere activity as well.
I'm having a good time this last few weeks on a vacation.
Please let me know if what is the next plan/step on the road map?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

A decent exchanger and I understand that it is not necessary to have a unique idea in order to become the best.
It isn't obligatory to be unique and to create essentially new idea. It will be quite enough simple to release very qualitative product, having corrected all defects of competitors and it will be in great demand.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Yes that's right,  the team should think other new ideas to make the project develp more. It should be base on the trend which is the most important thing to do so that many can relate about the project, with that I am sure that the number of investors will increase.

The Velox platform are still in the process of upgrading. They keep find more useful ways just to make the project more comfortable and easy to used. And onced the platform are completely done, I'm pretty sure more investors will be here and buy this kind of coins because someday it will totally become a good trading site.

Obviously yes, because they have still a lot of features to work and the team keeps making more ideas to improved their system. Also, they are totally busy doing their works due to so many competitors in the market. They need to really get the attention of the investors in order for them to continue this big project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

well, it's still better to have unique ideas as this will help to gain more popularity. But even if the devs are not being most unique they still manage to become popular.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

The Velox platform are still in the process of upgrading. They keep find more useful ways just to make the project more comfortable and easy to used. And onced the platform are completely done, I'm pretty sure more investors will be here and buy this kind of coins because someday it will totally become a good trading site.

Obviously yes, because they have still a lot of features to work and the team keeps making more ideas to improved their system. Also, they are totally busy doing their works due to so many competitors in the market. They need to really get the attention of the investors in order for them to continue this big project.

It's good to know that the team is trying all their best and keeping this project just to be ahead from the competition. If the team continued to be dedicated in their job then this Velox could be reach far and success.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: