Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

No news, no updates for a week. Already begins to alarm this fact. Tell me that this is not the case and there is news
Dont worry so much bud if they are not live for a week or two, I suggest just follow thier social media channels or send the campaign manager a personal message to inquire about this project.
Yeah, this kind of things should not be alarming, I believe that they are active not long ago, I am sure there is nothing to worry about.
Yes, I also believe that. Maybe team and developers are now preparing something for the projects future. I agree that this matter is not something to worry about because the project has gone to far and I know they will reach success  pretty soon.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
The most important that assets were inaccessible also to administration because it is impossible to trust anybody and the more so, such cases when developers stole means of users already met.
Velox is highly ensuring Artificial Intelligence and aware if the hackers so velox team priortize all the activities and maintaining a team with huge setup configurstions to safeguard all the data.

What are you trying to say, that's literally just throwing major buzzwords around like "artificial intelligence" without understanding what those terms mean
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I agree with you, before on Facebook you could find many interesting projects, now there is no such activity as it was before. Most likely because of this, they now do not write anything on Facebook.

Case like this should be given an attention because social media can help the project be more known. We know investors were very wise and they are now making sure that they are joining a good project. Which they have many factors to consider and definitely, social media is one of their major factor.
Definitely,  the investors are very particular in terms of the legitimacy of each project. It's normal beacuse they invest amount of money. Its natural that they need to be more sensitive and observant in projects they invested. Social media has a huge contribution to make sure that the project will be successful soon.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

I'm used to using a telegraph, and there as you know very well those support and whether you will have such.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
Yes I think that this is a totally reasonable depiction of the condition that is happening right here,there maybe some setbacks but there will be final improvment.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

There were many participants for velox who started trusting the project as it had professional team who are experienced with similar platforms also they highly focus on the secured features to ensure participants safety as their responsibility from all prospectives.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Are there any assumptions when the project will be launched? Because we have been waiting for launch for a long time, but the project will not start at all. I started using the wallet.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.
I agree with you, secure problem is the most important at any exchange platform. Do you remember a losing a lot of ETH private of etherdelta exchange before?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

There were many participants for velox who started trusting the project as it had professional team who are experienced with similar platforms also they highly focus on the secured features to ensure participants safety as their responsibility from all prospectives.
Yes. And aside from that, they continue to show to the people that they can compete to those big crypto exchange by improving and upgrading the platform now. And I hope, that the team of Velox will be able to finished it as soon as possible so that more people and users will experienced how good the platform is especially in converting and withdrawals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Anonymous and Decentralized with blockchain i think that is secured enough issue is just the case of maybe login details which i think in that case 2FA can handle that part mostly that depends also on the user informations handling

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.
As per the feedback from investors many of them arehighly satisfied with the agenda of velox and the team active involvement.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

They may take up time to publish the updated white papers howvevr they are actively updating all the information in various monthly track list.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I think they have another social media to promote their project.beside facebook is not famous for crypto related promotion.other social medias are more preferable
With the limitations of crypto to the Facebook platform, you're right over there, there are other social media platforms that can be selected as an option to share the project's progress.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

10 more days to go and the Official ICO stage sale will end. I can expect that its only a matter of time until the result of the sale will be a sold out. Expecting also to see the VELOX name on coin market cap.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

What unique options does this exchanger have? What do they want to attract new users who have been using trusted exchangers for a long time?
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

10 more days to go and the Official ICO stage sale will end. I can expect that its only a matter of time until the result of the sale will be a sold out. Expecting also to see the VELOX name on coin market cap.
Which is highest price of VELOX during the ICO?
How many will the current ICO last?

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Well, as we can really see to the current status of the Velox Project, their great performance is really blooming into much popularity spreading its name to this crypto currency community. But it is not enough. Why? Because in this world of crypto, there is no permanent status. Life is like a wheel, up side down. So if project wanted to remain still, innovations and deep improvements of the projects is really necessary. And Velox Project team is doing the best they could for this to reach much further achievements.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: