Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.
Exactly, I think that this project will easily surpass the considerable rivals reasonably.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.
Exactly, I think that this project will easily surpass the considerable rivals reasonably.
If they can surpass and become more better than the other platforms, it just proves how Velox is really a great project to have.
Benjamin2503

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
Actually recently started to notice a trend that many of the team projects hide some information from soobshestva. I certainly do not know what is the reason, but it's all a bit annoying sometimes and I think it is wrong.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
There is no ICO at this time and you can already trade it on their own internal exchange called https://vlxexchange.com.
That there is a token can only be bought on the exchange? How can I still get it? And what is its approximate price now on the market?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected a great number of funds until now and there is not much development in the project from a long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
Yes, VLX team and developers are not much active now and peoples are also losing interest in the project due to its inactive work. I think this project needs to interact with the people and get to know their views about their project so that they could make the project more user-friendly for all its users. This will also increase the demand of the project and the VLX support will grow.
I think many users already just very much were tired in this regard prolonged start of the project. However it is necessary to be patient as the developer not just like that does this delay, be reasonable and let's professonala do the work.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
Actually recently started to notice a trend that many of the team projects hide some information from soobshestva. I certainly do not know what is the reason, but it's all a bit annoying sometimes and I think it is wrong.
Where did you find this trend? It will alarm people if this might be true, but, I think it's not. Let's wait for the team to update some important infos for this project.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Where did you find this trend? It will alarm people if this might be true, but, I think it's not. Let's wait for the team to update some important infos for this project.
We really require to priortize official announcements from the developers again we should not revert asking them which they have not listed in the white papers.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:01:39 AM by ishinn99

There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
We should keep supporting this project. It keep on showing us their value that deserves a continuous trust from the crowd of the crypto world. And anothing thing is that, it is really great to know that more investors now are getting interested to this project and take part to participates to the success of the Velox Project. I hope more people will reach this project and be a part of the Velox community.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

We should keep supporting this project. It keep on showing us their value that deserves a continuous trust from the crowd of the crypto world. And anothing thing is that, it is really great to know that more investors now are getting interested to this project and take part to participates to the success of the Velox Project. I hope more people will reach this project and be a part of the Velox community.
Probably in a few more days to come, more people will be here and joined in the Velox team because they were going to released a large updates on this week. And I'm sure it can be benefits for all users who have already part on this project. I'm looking forward for it and I'm a little bit excited of this updates.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

Probably in a few more days to come, more people will be here and joined in the Velox team because they were going to released a large updates on this week. And I'm sure it can be benefits for all users who have already part on this project. I'm looking forward for it and I'm a little bit excited of this updates.
Velox having more advantages as their development teams have set all the potential in an accurate well planned manner si even at the end there is a great sale.
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.
Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.

ResuLT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Yes, exactly. There are no token sales but will be announced once it does. You can buy in the exchange platform and store it on the wallet.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.
If you know how to promote more to get that people attention like you said, just say it to their telegram group and they will respond to your advice.
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?

Your question has been answered with the same question you have, just click #1 and you'll be able to see the roadmap which is in the picture, just click it. But the dev team i guess is private.

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: