Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.
Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.
If to judge by the movement of a branch bounty, then the project really enjoys good popularity and a large number of users wants to advertize him that certainly will play a positive role in his development.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.

People have different taste so usually we can see some people still in doubt about the project. They timely make more improvement which we can slowly observed if we just only follow their activities. They also earned support it is because they offer a bounty program which will help the project be more known to the people/investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
We should keep supporting this project. It keep on showing us their value that deserves a continuous trust from the crowd of the crypto world. And anothing thing is that, it is really great to know that more investors now are getting interested to this project and take part to participates to the success of the Velox Project. I hope more people will reach this project and be a part of the Velox community.
Probably in a few more days to come, more people will be here and joined in the Velox team because they were going to released a large updates on this week. And I'm sure it can be benefits for all users who have already part on this project. I'm looking forward for it and I'm a little bit excited of this updates.
Velox having more advantages as their development teams have set all the potential in an accurate well planned manner si even at the end there is a great sale.

How do you even "set" a potential lmao, it's literally a joke to say that. The potential is the result of an idea not something that's set by a person
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

People have different taste so usually we can see some people still in doubt about the project. They timely make more improvement which we can slowly observed if we just only follow their activities. They also earned support it is because they offer a bounty program which will help the project be more known to the people/investors.
Very well said bud, lets not worry about the people who dont believe on the capability of this project since vlx has already proven a lot of things. What matters is our patience and confidence that this project will succeed.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

Velox Project [VLX] | The Future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading
Established since 2017 but the VLX token has not yet listed on Coinmarketcap.
With a good project, the coin/token should be listed on Coinmarketcap and Exchanges within 6 weeks since the ICO ended.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

Velox Project [VLX] | The Future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading
Established since 2017 but the VLX token has not yet listed on Coinmarketcap.
With a good project, the coin/token should be listed on Coinmarketcap and Exchanges within 6 weeks since the ICO ended.

The team probably already planned that because listing on coinmarketcap can increased their popularity. But for now, what they are doing is they are focusing more about the improvement of their other features.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

What is the cost of one token now? On which exchanges are you already present?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

On which exchanges will the listing take place? I think that the way out to well-known exchanges where large investors trade is simply necessary.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.

Isn't the sale of the tokens nearly completed anyway? Cause so far I dont think that they have many tokens left at this point unless they're holding some privately
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
I think we should update soon. For a long time, no news was shown about how the platform is being developed. And if the team does not want to lose users, then they should think about updates. This is my advice.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

Developers are busy with development, so there are no new posts in social networks? I hope that soon we will hear from them remarkable news.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Yes, I also think that the developers need to try and improve their system that would be more difficult to crack it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 05:27:02 PM by vickycoin05

After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Yes, exactly. There are no token sales but will be announced once it does. You can buy in the exchange platform and store it on the wallet.
Yes, they don't have new announcements  and updates about when will be the next token sale. Since the firts sale was quite good. Let's just hope that the project is going to be successful and let's wait for the next project updates. Updates and progress is the indication that team are continuously working.  The project has gone too far and as I follow the project I saw how it grow and develop so I am very sure this will be a successful project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Yes, I also think that the developers need to try and improve their system that would be more difficult to crack it.

Every team should focus in the security system because that is one of those that makes every investors and people to know. We know the fact that it is impossible to trust easily in  crypto world because of what we called scammers. Hesitations and worries will always prevail in here, that is why it is important to gain first the trust of every people. Hope the team will focus in here.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Every team should focus in the security system because that is one of those that makes every investors and people to know. We know the fact that it is impossible to trust easily in  crypto world because of what we called scammers. Hesitations and worries will always prevail in here, that is why it is important to gain first the trust of every people. Hope the team will focus in here.
Velox team is highly ensuring the passionate in adhering to the quality of the work and working on the instructions keenly to successfully complete the task.
hxmsam

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.
Excited to know what would it be. Hope it will be advantageous to everyone. I am waiting this kind of announcements because its mostly a positive impact on the project and to it's followers. Yes good features is very good idea to be added for the project for its betterment.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Excited to know what would it be. Hope it will be advantageous to everyone. I am waiting this kind of announcements because its mostly a positive impact on the project and to it's followers. Yes good features is very good idea to be added for the project for its betterment.
Velox is a decentralized platform and there was more innovations during every build they are taking all the challenges to bring a leading change and once again prove the success with Velox.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: