Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.
Probably, the team did not make any referral program because they want to ensure that the value of Velox coin is at stable. If they did this, there is a possiblity that dumping coins would occur and it can affect the price. So it's a good thing that the team have not providing this so that the chance to gained profits would be possible.

But maybe giving referral commission will be more helpful and can avoid abuse of the referral system because referrer will need his referrals to make investments first before getting his commissions. This will be a good strategy to increase marketing.
Agree,  the whole referral thing can really help the project to attract more and more clients each day. This also be a joy to those who want to participate the project. Yes the commission basis when get someone to invest the project is a very big thing to all who invited some to invest.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

In every project there is always plans and decisions that no one can stop. Talking about referral bonuses, maybe the team have a plan why they do that thing. I am sure that the impact will goes to the profit earn to each of the individual.
Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Recently appeared any additions and decorations to the project? can we wait for positive changes?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.

Everything is already been set and this is what makes this platform makes more interesting. The team working in advance and as we can see they continue to make development for them to be able to fixed some minor bugs about their system.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

In every project there is always plans and decisions that no one can stop. Talking about referral bonuses, maybe the team have a plan why they do that thing. I am sure that the impact will goes to the profit earn to each of the individual.
Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.
About what magic and unusual strategy do you speak? I won't understand at all. On me so it is the usual exchange project which will compete with already existing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

For you it is unique but from what I understand, they are simply just a trading site which has some innovations and improvement. It happens that they are making an advance creation of the platform which makes it much more better because people who will get to know more about the platform can appreciate the hard work of the team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
Do you know when will those updates will be released? I recently visited there website and I don't see any upcoming news for the VELOX, I am certainly sure that the ICO sale has  been success full. When will the exchanges launched for the major sites?

You can check their roadmap on this link https://veloxproject.io/downloads/Velox-Roadmap.pdf, if they respect those dates on that document, Alpha version of their decentralized exchange will release in JUL and beta version in AUG then Official Public Release will take place on Sept.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

Lets hope the do respect those roadmap because basically that is their updated wp and roadmaps too got updated so this should mean VLX wouldnt be planning any delays long the way since they have taken care of most their issues

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.
A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
The reputation velox hold is out of the good will as it once proved how better and easily it reached the goal and reaped success that is again blossoming with the velox platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Everything is already been set and this is what makes this platform makes more interesting. The team working in advance and as we can see they continue to make development for them to be able to fixed some minor bugs about their system.
Velox teams are ensuring accountability for every task they execute and taking responsibility for every issues with out letting them remain the same and dev involvememt is bringing resolutions.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

Velox at the back end work on more development plans however more announcements about project brings a closer attention for all the participants as we see currently monthly updates which is an accurate go.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

Agreed, And I hope their achievements would continue as so much more are expected to them by the supporters, I think they have properly planned goals.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

Lets hope the do respect those roadmap because basically that is their updated wp and roadmaps too got updated so this should mean VLX wouldnt be planning any delays long the way since they have taken care of most their issues

But its really weird do you think because its been couple of months and I don't know if the campaign is already finished? Because I saw that the ICO sale is a success right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Agreed, And I hope their achievements would continue as so much more are expected to them by the supporters, I think they have properly planned goals.
Of course a planned goals is really necessary if the team really wants to make their own project be put and have its own successful future especially if in this community of crypto currency. And the Velox Project team is really pushing their good planned goals and keep progressing positively and let people know that they worth the supports and trust that the crowd given to this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

They're not though? Decentralised and Anonymous exchanges have been a thing since ages at this point, say take Etherdelta or it's fork, forkdelta
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

Velox at the back end work on more development plans however more announcements about project brings a closer attention for all the participants as we see currently monthly updates which is an accurate go.

Dude I don't know if you already saw the other comment about the  team being inactive. But hopefully if they have good news and anouncement. I think this is the right time to do it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ResuLT

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

Dude I don't know if you already saw the other comment about the  team being inactive. But hopefully if they have good news and anouncement. I think this is the right time to do it.

No, they are not inactive. They only active on this thread when there is an update or a big news related on this project.
yeyicheng888

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Now it is the big bear market. It is not suitable for VLX to make money in the short term. A bear market makes a good foundation, and the VLX is soaring when the bull market comes.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

Decentralization can really solve such problems as hacking and hacking attacks. I think that this is the main advantage over centralized exchangers.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: