Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.

Bitcoin is down, which means every coin tied and paired up with BTC will be down. It's simple finances and not really that complicated either. It happens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.
Yes, as bitcoin is in downtrend all other coins are affected and also VLX would have. Most of the crypto investors prefer bitcoin as a storage crypto as it is much more stable than other cryptos. And as the value of bitcoin goes down it affects the funds of every crypto user or investor.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.
That's what I wanted to convey. That the team did not leave the project as many are beginning to think here, they are developing the project on the contrary and preparing news and project updates by the end of the month. So wrote earlier, if you scroll a bit back, there is such a mention. Now we are waiting for some updates.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

Yes, as bitcoin is in downtrend all other coins are affected and also VLX would have. Most of the crypto investors prefer bitcoin as a storage crypto as it is much more stable than other cryptos. And as the value of bitcoin goes down it affects the funds of every crypto user or investor.
Yes that is definitely true buddy. But the people should not think negative about this issues. As here, in the crypto currency community, this is very common. The upside down of the Bitcoin price that affects the price of all the crypto currencies. Well sooner or later the price will remain to its good and so the VLX will be in profitable again.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Yes that is definitely true buddy. But the people should not think negative about this issues. As here, in the crypto currency community, this is very common. The upside down of the Bitcoin price that affects the price of all the crypto currencies. Well sooner or later the price will remain to its good and so the VLX will be in profitable again.
I think that we should hope for the best and wait for growth not for the sake of bitcoin, but for the rest of the coins
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

I tried the work of this exchanger, on the whole it is not inferior to the exchanger, I just have to get used to it.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

It is not known to anyone what influences it, sometimes it happens that all of them become red at once, but they write that it can be connected with the Bitcoins because he fell so much and everything else also went down.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

I don't think velox coin will be affected by the bitcoin downtrend as we all know that veloxcoin has its own exchange and it should have a different trend.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Yes, but, it is not a good time to buy if you already have VLX coins and stored on the wallet. It is a good time for those who still have fiats.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

The price can will change only upon purchase of a coin through velox exchange. If to buy coins through ICO, then here always the fixed rate which isn't subject to change.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

I don't think velox coin will be affected by the bitcoin downtrend as we all know that veloxcoin has its own exchange and it should have a different trend.
Crypto currency top leading trends may have an impact on other sub paths as well however Velox potential is completely unique as they have many experienced professionals who ensure working on advanced technologies to implement the ultimate success to reach the expected set goal.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Crypto currency top leading trends may have an impact on other sub paths as well however Velox potential is completely unique as they have many experienced professionals who ensure working on advanced technologies to implement the ultimate success to reach the expected set goal.
of course, we can only hope that the drop in the price of bitcoin will not affect velox coins in any way. But I now see many people who are concerned about the current situation in the market and are confident in the relationship between these coins.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Yes, but, it is not a good time to buy if you already have VLX coins and stored on the wallet. It is a good time for those who still have fiats.
Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

It is not known to anyone what influences it, sometimes it happens that all of them become red at once, but they write that it can be connected with the Bitcoins because he fell so much and everything else also went down.
Well the market is unpredictable and it oftentimes moves in mysterious ways. All we need to do now is wait and see for the flow of the project.  Let's hope for the best for this project that every effort and time that everyone has offer will eventually turned out to good and positive outcome. I am sure that in right time everything will be fine specifically the market.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.

The project now is really in good condition which the team have give their best to control it. For now they should maintain what they are doing and improve the things should need an improvement.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Bitcoin is down, which means every coin tied and paired up with BTC will be down. It's simple finances and not really that complicated either. It happens

Yes, because if btc is down all cyrptos are down too since btc is the basis of the prices. Anyway, it is normal to see decrease in price, what is really important now is how the team can handle this and what will they be doing to still continue the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

It is not so easy to overcome the competition at the moment in the sphere of volunteers. It is necessary to make great efforts and offer the best options to users, which is what Velox does.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Yes, because if btc is down all cyrptos are down too since btc is the basis of the prices. Anyway, it is normal to see decrease in price, what is really important now is how the team can handle this and what will they be doing to still continue the developments.
The long downward trend of Bitcoin will come to the end.
Personally, the BTC has come closer to bottoms, there are more probability to recover than as of keep falling.

It happens, cryptos just behaving according to our actions because maybe this is the effect of mas selling of coins which it contains large amount of value. Whatever happens, let us continue to support so that other affective coins can also increased its value.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

I'm glad that many more enthusiasts make anonymous coins and anonymous exchanges. I hope the project will work without problems.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: