Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mySmile28

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:15 PM
Merited by lin0sspice (1)

in the last two months isaw too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until new year.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

how exactly will this differ from the (in my opinion) saturated decentralized exchange industry? Your idea is one year old, there has been a lot of movement since your WP released back to centralized exchanges because decentralized exchanges are simply too complex for the average or even experienced trader to use, and brings lots of limitations.
also, wtf do you mean by high-frequency?
High-Frequency is the term used to describe instantaneous, high volume amounts of trades. That should answer your question in entirety.

in the last two months isaw too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until new year.
Rushing only leads to mistakes, and ultimately no success. A perfect beta means a quicker official release, and overall more happy users moving toward a decentralized and anonymous form of trading!

how exactly will this differ from the (in my opinion) saturated decentralized exchange industry? Your idea is one year old, there has been a lot of movement since your WP released back to centralized exchanges because decentralized exchanges are simply too complex for the average or even experienced trader to use, and brings lots of limitations.

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing buzzwords
We never said this, but it definitely is not an unrealistic goal if we were to set it, which we never have.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Sasha00

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
Merited by lin0sspice (1)

High-Frequency is the term used to describe instantaneous, high volume amounts of trades. That should answer your question in entirety.

Rushing only leads to mistakes, and ultimately no success. A perfect beta means a quicker official release, and overall more happy users moving toward a decentralized and anonymous form of trading!

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing buzzwords
We never said this, but it definitely is not an unrealistic goal if we were to set it, which we never have.
lol burn  @quentinn
Xtremist

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Ok but how is it going to be high frequency?

ivann

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

That's exactly why they should not rush and they should take their time. You saw what happens when others rushed. VBolt May not be any better but they should have time to refine the idea
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

This will be further revealed in our upcoming whitepaper update. Pre-announcing key ideas like this can allow other projects to get ahead. This is our "secret weapon" (so to speak) that will put our project above the vast amount of DEX's available today.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
catcoinminer

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

since when was the decentralised exchange market saturated? As far as I know, idex is the only functional, quality build but its usability is limited.
Cesar22

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing bugzwords

This will be further revealed in our upcoming whitepaper update. Pre-announcing key ideas like this can allow other projects to get ahead. This is our "secret weapon" (so to speak) that will put our project above the vast amount of DEX's available today.

lets hope for velox bolt to be as good as its panned out to be...

Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

The trading is live now?
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

Please join our Discord or Telegram for the most up to date news and announcements for the Velox Project!

Jump to:
Project Overview - Latest News -  WhitePaper & Roadmap - VeloxCoin [VLX] Specifications - Wallet Setup & Syncing Guide - LATEST UPDATE (SEP 9 2018)

Dear VELOX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

We have joined your channel and will contact you shortly.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptzilla

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

since when was the decentralised exchange market saturated? As far as I know, idex is the only functional, quality build but its usability is limited.

Saturated with poor builds is still saturated. It's not necessarily easier. DEX's don't inspire a lot of confidence but when a successful one is released it will dominate and take the exchange world by storm
bitezze

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

e
Please join our Discord or Telegram for the most up to date news and announcements for the Velox Project!

Jump to:
Project Overview - Latest NewsWhitePaper & Roadmap - VeloxCoin [VLX] Specifications - Wallet Setup & Syncing Guide - LATEST UPDATE (SEP 9 2018)

Dear VELOX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

We have joined your channel and will contact you shortly.

Isn't Aiodex a competitor of Velox Huh Are they teaming up
haminhdiem

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:37:16 PM by haminhdiem

I believe that the Velox project will be successful on schedule.
I feel very interesting about the blockchain assets trading platform. You can receive 20 - 80% commissions.
Buy-back are a result of accumulated exchange fees and listing fees from the Veloxbolt platform. So that, it's rising VLX price and reward VLX holders.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I am looking for a good project not on Ethereum platform. Velox looks good. I will spend this night on reading the whitepaper of this project.
repusey2014

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I am looking for a good project not on Ethereum platform. Velox looks good. I will spend this night on reading the whitepaper of this project.

it is based on ethereum...
Jena Tran 189

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

I wondered for a long time: Why do many people agree to sell their token at a much lower price than expected? I hope to be able to go along with the project and stay away from them
I believe the project will be a hero. The sale of the token is unworthy
mySmile28

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

yeah, hurry of course not necessary. if long beta development is supposed, then it is necessary to constantly give the community some information about the development process, otherwise they will make their own speculations and rumors about the scam,  and will ruin the coin before the release of beta
lesha73

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

The Russian topic of the Velox community is here (Pyccкий тoпик cooбщecтвa Velox нaxoдитcя здecь) [ANN] Velox project = VLX (Token ERC-20) + VeloxTalk (Forum) + VeloxBolt (DEX)
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

I want support Velox project, i see that team is really working, i like new forum, all updates. May be they had some lack of communication from the team side and also weak marketing, but i believe everything will be ok now.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

The project Velox contrary to opinion continues to evolve. Maybe not as fast as we would like, but the main thing is that the team does not give up and continues to develop the project!
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: