Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Diego_Armando (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

If I was a competitor, then I would be very afraid of Vanywhere. For having a very superior Skillers that can not be underestimated. Dn also some people in the team who handle the project. Therefore, do not hesitate to follow this big project because it is possible to succeed very high.

Thanks !  Grin
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

Will this facebook ban affect the project?

You think that facebook adds will be so important for this?

I was introduced to the project via facebook ad.
In the ad, there was a guy getting a makeover by some gay stylist over the phone

Haha, I think Vanywhere will do just fine without those kind of adds Smiley

Haha yeah, that video surely got some attention!

Somehow i missed it,sadly.Can someone share it here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIC8fs5Jq18
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I see the potential of this but there probably has to always be a disclaimer because can be held liable if some advice guides somebody the wrong or even an illegal way of doing things?

Why would Current be liable if something wrong happens?

True,there will be some KYC of Skillers i guess,so indendity will be known,so if anything goes wrong,we will know who to blame.

Yes there is a KYC. We also connect the profile to the wallet. We let the community review all skillers applications. We check manually every dispute.
We really work hard to keep the community safe.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Will there be a paid listing for skillers?

Since it is community based, I'm guessing it'll only be ranked by the consumers.

Skillers can advertise themselves but never pay for reviews.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I see the potential of this but there probably has to always be a disclaimer because can be held liable if some advice guides somebody the wrong or even an illegal way of doing things?

Why would Current be liable if something wrong happens?

True,there will be some KYC of Skillers i guess,so indendity will be known,so if anything goes wrong,we will know who to blame.

But what are we talking about here? I really don't think they would be performing heart surgery or defusing bombs Smiley Yes, ok, some things go wrong sometimes but the platform would, I imagine, have some sort of liability waiver upon registration.

All Skillers must agree to the terms and conditions.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Will this facebook ban affect the project?

You think that facebook adds will be so important for this?

I was introduced to the project via facebook ad.
In the ad, there was a guy getting a makeover by some gay stylist over the phone

Haha, I think Vanywhere will do just fine without those kind of adds Smiley

Haha yeah, that video surely got some attention!

Somehow i missed it,sadly.Can someone share it here?

Woul like to see this if ok in country. Please post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIC8fs5Jq18
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

Since it is community based, I'm guessing it'll only be ranked by the consumers.

Paid listings are not bad. It does not mean people have to go for the first add they see. You can pay for a good amount of adds, but without user rankings it's not worth anything.

True,some VIP membership for Skillers would bring extra profit.

Skillers can advertise, but never pay for reviews.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

It's important to make this VIP membership not give unfair advantage to the skiller.

This all depends on what kind of restrictions and rules will be set for skillers.

Why would there be a need for any kind of restrictions?

Well, for one thing, to avoid situation like ebay where one sellers has dozen accounts and is posting same product over and over, seemingly making you have a choice

In Vanywhere, each Skiller or user will have only one account. And never will be able to pay for review.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Are those who pay skillers for services gonna also get some review,or grade?

Like buyer/seller rating on ebay?

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.
So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

Thank you for share. Very nice video, explaining all.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

Paid listings are not bad. It does not mean people have to go for the first add they see. You can pay for a good amount of adds, but without user rankings it's not worth anything.

True,some VIP membership for Skillers would bring extra profit.

Skillers can advertise, but never pay for reviews.

Yes,thats whats i meant,some extra advertising or something like that,to be more visible,not paid reviews.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.
So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

How will the rate vs fiat be determined for the tokens?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

In Vanywhere, each Skiller or user will have only one account. And never will be able to pay for review.

How will this be enforced?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

How much data bandwidth does the app use when doing a video call?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

How will this be enforced?

I will bump this question as I too would like to know if this could work. I don't have enough technical knowledge to know how to go about this. You can request an e-mail confirmation but people can make as much e-mail addresses as they want. You can't request a real name because you can have people that have the same names and I don't think they will as for an ID and keep a record of that.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?

There should be some rooms for comments,where people leave feedback.Both skillers and users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: