Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buraz

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

You mean like, how do we know that skiller is giving you correct information? I guess you will notice pretty soon if for example, some solution or info a skiller gives you doesn't work. Then you will make him or her a bad review and after several of those they would be disqualified.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Will the app support screen sharing for example if some skiller is showing some computer skills?

You mean something like teamviewer,or something where skller wouldnt have actual access to your computer?

Hey, yeah, that's a great question, I never thought of that. That could save up time for the person that is explaining, but I don't see it being used that much. Is there any need to develop something internal just for that?

In the demo version you can use camera and flip from front to back camera.
In the next versions you will be able to share files and screens.

Thats very convenient,and those addition will be great too.I think will be they key,to enable smooth interaction between skiller and customer.

Ok it's good that those additional options will also be included to make skiller's life easier.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

well it would be hard to tell at the beginning of the project, but as the community grows so will the reviews and by that, you will know. But to be honest, if you hire a plumber from the classifieds, how do you know he is reliable and that you won't get a flooded apartment? At least here you get reviews.
descuri

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Will the app support screen sharing for example if some skiller is showing some computer skills?

You mean something like teamviewer,or something where skller wouldnt have actual access to your computer?

Hey, yeah, that's a great question, I never thought of that. That could save up time for the person that is explaining, but I don't see it being used that much. Is there any need to develop something internal just for that?

This will be a very useful functionality of the app. Only camera is a bit limiting for a lot of skills on the computer and/or tablet.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Can you change price for your skills ad hoc?

You can always edit your profile and change your price.

Will be having suggest price for similar service? Like some platform (Airbnb)?

You will be able to see other profiles and decide. We believe the prices will vary, depend on many parameters.

Are you going to remove the skillers witha below average rating?How you gonna plan to sort that out in general?
Low rating is ok, its different then getting 1 star and a dispute.
After few bad reviews we will disqualify a Skiller.

Disqualified skiller wont be able to come back ever again,or you will give second chances?
Diego_Armando (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

You will be able to see other profiles and decide. We believe the prices will vary, depend on many parameters.

Are you going to remove the skillers witha below average rating?How you gonna plan to sort that out in general?

That's good because nobody want's a network full of "garbage" accounts.

It's good to see that you are taking into account a lot of different stuff and potential issues. If there is something I don't like it's products with a lot of flaws.

Thanks.
We are working for more than 2 years.
You can have a look in our WP - https://vanywhere.com/WhitePaper_en.pdf
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

We see a huge demand every day! Both from Skillers AND from users, downloading the App and waiting to start to engage.

2nd - you have the reviews he already got to rely on, and your self, your own senses. If you asked from someone to teach you to cook then the result is immediate, same as with styling, and many other verticals.
If you ask someone to teach you a new language for example, where you can't tell whether its true or not, then you should count on reviews
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Thats very convenient,and those addition will be great too.I think will be they key,to enable smooth interaction between skiller and customer.

Ok it's good that those additional options will also be included to make skiller's life easier.

Yes we are working on it  Grin
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

We see a huge demand every day! Both from Skillers AND from users, downloading the App and waiting to start to engage.

2nd - you have the reviews he already got to rely on, and your self, your own senses. If you asked from someone to teach you to cook then the result is immediate, same as with styling, and many other verticals.
If you ask someone to teach you a new language for example, where you can't tell whether its true or not, then you should count on reviews

How many users and skillers you expect in first year,whats the goal?
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

well it would be hard to tell at the beginning of the project, but as the community grows so will the reviews and by that, you will know. But to be honest, if you hire a plumber from the classifieds, how do you know he is reliable and that you won't get a flooded apartment? At least here you get reviews.

It is a problem that not in 100% of cases can be solved upfront.
We will rely on the community members that approve the Skiller profile, and then on users review.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

Disqualified skiller wont be able to come back ever again,or you will give second chances?

Depends. Bad review can occur every once in a while, because it can be many times personal taste and lack of chemistry.
But after few bad reviews and disputes on the same Skiller from different users we will put an eye on it, and might decide to disqualify. And when we do it, its final/
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

How many users and skillers you expect in first year,whats the goal?

The growth 1st is in matter of verticals, and not users. We will first check demand for few verticals, and after that focus on their growth. But we expect few k's in each at first stage.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

That's good because nobody want's a network full of "garbage" accounts.

It's good to see that you are taking into account a lot of different stuff and potential issues. If there is something I don't like it's products with a lot of flaws.

Thanks.
We are working for more than 2 years.
You can have a look in our WP - https://vanywhere.com/WhitePaper_en.pdf

Was it blockhain based project from the start,or later you saw all the possibilities of this new technology and decided to implement it?
descuri

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Depends. Bad review can occur every once in a while, because it can be many times personal taste and lack of chemistry.
But after few bad reviews and disputes on the same Skiller from different users we will put an eye on it, and might decide to disqualify. And when we do it, its final/

This is a bit strict, but it certainly would weed out people who are lacking in a certain skill they are trying to cash out.
Since Skillers will be reviewed and bad reviews will be revised by your team and/or automatically I guess it is ok that it is final. The Internet is full of people selling something that is only partial or not really what you pay for so this would be something refreshing to see that someone is actually controlling that the content is what you pay for.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

The growth 1st is in matter of verticals, and not users. We will first check demand for few verticals, and after that focus on their growth. But we expect few k's in each at first stage.

What do you mean by "verticals"?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Are those who pay skillers for services gonna also get some review,or grade?
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

You mean something like Uber has?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

What do you mean by "verticals"?

as in vertical market. They focus on a specific niche and concentrate their sales, product placement and marketing efforts to a specific industry where they are likely to have the greatest impact. He could be talking about that, and that makes the most sense.
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Like buyer/seller rating on ebay?

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

So bad reviews can be disputed? Who determines if claim is justified?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: