Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Is there any way a skiller can upload her/his certificates, diplomas or credentials for users to see? That would help a lot, especially at the beginning when there are not many comments.

Now this is a really good question. Also, for artists some type of small intro with professional accomplishments and similar achievements?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

How do non skiller people get vanywhere tokens to spend?
I mean except buying them from exchange

Maybe there will be option to buy tokens using cards,right there on the platform.

I really hope that there will be something like that, so vanywhere can spread among the people who are not really into crypto.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Maybe there will be option to buy tokens using cards,right there on the platform.

I really hope that there will be something like that, so vanywhere can spread among the people who are not really into crypto.

Yes, maybe this way it would appeal to a much broader audience.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Yes, maybe this way it would appeal to a much broader audience.

Yeah,this kind of project cant rely only on people who are into crypto,you gotta attract broader audience,and for that whole process has to be smooth and intuitive.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Yes, it will be win-win...yiu can learn about crypto and at the same time enjoy all the advantages of Vanywhere app.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Is there any way a skiller can upload her/his certificates, diplomas or credentials for users to see? That would help a lot, especially at the beginning when there are not many comments.

Now this is a really good question. Also, for artists some type of small intro with professional accomplishments and similar achievements?

There will surely be some way to state your certificates, diplomas and similar in your Vanywhere profile.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Or give some of CPU power of your phone for mining in exchange to get some tokens?

Thats interesting idea,but im not sure i would want to torture my phone by doing that Tongue

Well...it will all depend how profitable it will be.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Or give some of CPU power of your phone for mining in exchange to get some tokens?

Thats interesting idea,but im not sure i would want to torture my phone by doing that Tongue

There are a lot of phones in the network in general, I think Vanywhere should consider this.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

But how profitable can it be,phone mining?I mean i never tried it before,thats why im asking,but i know mining is very demanding,for hardware that is doing it.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

There will surely be some way to state your certificates, diplomas and similar in your Vanywhere profile.

@descuri yes, some type of proof in that case, a summary, that would work

@chungaLunga I know that diplomas and certificates are not proof that somebody is good at it, but at least at the start until some reviews start coming in
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

But how profitable can it be,phone mining?I mean i never tried it before,thats why im asking,but i know mining is very demanding,for hardware that is doing it.

Agree. Very much waste battery, low cooling. How this would work?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Are there clear ideas as of yet on how the services will be charged? Maybe I missed it somewhere but is it per minute/per session based on session price or differently if for example some Skiller has several skills to offer?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

You mean like, how do we know that skiller is giving you correct information? I guess you will notice pretty soon if for example, some solution or info a skiller gives you doesn't work. Then you will make him or her a bad review and after several of those they would be disqualified.
So it means even you are agreeing with me that there is a possibility that the skiller will not give me a reliable information? And I will not noticed immediately that the skiller does not give me a correct info because I need to try it first before I conclude that the info is reliable? I am just criticizing this project in order for the others to completely understand how this project works, I am not a hater of it. Just sayin'
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I'm guessing there will soon me mobile phones optimized for mining.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Depends. Bad review can occur every once in a while, because it can be many times personal taste and lack of chemistry.
But after few bad reviews and disputes on the same Skiller from different users we will put an eye on it, and might decide to disqualify. And when we do it, its final/

So bad reviews can be disputed? Who determines if claim is justified?

This means every scammer will just dispoute their claims all the time

Its can't be done. We check each dispute manually and rely also upon history of Skiller and user.

Manually checking each dispute might become very demanding, needs a big human workforce.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Depends. Bad review can occur every once in a while, because it can be many times personal taste and lack of chemistry.
But after few bad reviews and disputes on the same Skiller from different users we will put an eye on it, and might decide to disqualify. And when we do it, its final/

Its can't be done. We check each dispute manually and rely also upon history of Skiller and user.

Manually checking each dispute might become very demanding, needs a big human workforce.

Yes, as the network grows, a lot of reviews will have to be covered.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

You mean like, how do we know that skiller is giving you correct information? I guess you will notice pretty soon if for example, some solution or info a skiller gives you doesn't work. Then you will make him or her a bad review and after several of those they would be disqualified.
So it means even you are agreeing with me that there is a possibility that the skiller will not give me a reliable information? And I will not noticed immediately that the skiller does not give me a correct info because I need to try it first before I conclude that the info is reliable? I am just criticizing this project in order for the others to completely understand how this project works, I am not a hater of it. Just sayin'

There is always the risk that someone who is giving you lesson is actually giving you false information.For example,you pay for language course in real life,or math,how do you know you are getting correct info?

And community will soon sort the ones who dont have adequate skills anyway.
descuri

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

Yes, as the network grows, a lot of reviews will have to be covered.

I'm guessing there will probably be some automated part to make the process a bit quicker.
Lognak

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

You mean something like teamviewer,or something where skller wouldnt have actual access to your computer?

Hey, yeah, that's a great question, I never thought of that. That could save up time for the person that is explaining, but I don't see it being used that much. Is there any need to develop something internal just for that?

In the demo version you can use camera and flip from front to back camera.
In the next versions you will be able to share files and screens.

Thats very convenient,and those addition will be great too.I think will be they key,to enable smooth interaction between skiller and customer.

Ok it's good that those additional options will also be included to make skiller's life easier.

Yes we are working on it  Grin

Great to hear you'll be having this functionality as well. It would be extremely useful for many skills.
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

Will this facebook ban affect the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: