Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:42:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnmiles

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Is the app banned in some countries or available world wide?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

How do non skiller people get vanywhere tokens to spend?
I mean except buying them from exchange

Maybe there will be option to buy tokens using cards,right there on the platform.

I really hope that there will be something like that, so vanywhere can spread among the people who are not really into crypto.

Yes, maybe this way it would appeal to a much broader audience.

Yeah,this kind of project cant rely only on people who are into crypto,you gotta attract broader audience,and for that whole process has to be smooth and intuitive.

Anyone with a marketable skill can join and start to earn in crypto. And anyone can join and become a community member and earn tokens by reviewing Skillers applications.

These rewards for participation by reviewing applications is actually a great thing - this way you can earn your keep so to say.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

You mean like, how do we know that skiller is giving you correct information? I guess you will notice pretty soon if for example, some solution or info a skiller gives you doesn't work. Then you will make him or her a bad review and after several of those they would be disqualified.
So it means even you are agreeing with me that there is a possibility that the skiller will not give me a reliable information? And I will not noticed immediately that the skiller does not give me a correct info because I need to try it first before I conclude that the info is reliable? I am just criticizing this project in order for the others to completely understand how this project works, I am not a hater of it. Just sayin'

There is always the risk that someone who is giving you lesson is actually giving you false information.For example,you pay for language course in real life,or math,how do you know you are getting correct info?

And community will soon sort the ones who dont have adequate skills anyway.
Yeah there is always a risk for that, but there is a way to eliminate that problem little by little. Someone here said that if the skiller will give a false info, he/she can be report to the admin immediately. In that way, no one will give a troll information.

Im sure Vanywhere will sort the scammers fast and efficiently.
Yeah I guess also that the team already have a remedy about it and they can handle it. But all in all, this platform is good and I will take an eye for this. Goodluck for the team.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

I see the potential of this but there probably has to always be a disclaimer because can be held liable if some advice guides somebody the wrong or even an illegal way of doing things?

Why would vanywhere be liable if something wrong happens?

Vanywhere is a decentralized platform, they can't be held liable. I am talking about the people giving advice and, more specifically, giving obvious wrong advice thereby leading to whatever damages. Who is responsible for damages/losses caused by wrong advice?

I guess the Skiller has to be liable then.Customer protection should be priority,withiut that this platform wont be success.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

So payment is only through tokens? Won't have an option for BTC directly?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Will Vanywhere app support some kind of extended reality features?

You mean like VR?

I'm also curious what you mean by this - how would you describe the extended reality feature?

It's like the latest pokemon game for example. So the virtual object is displayed in a real environment and you are able to interact with it.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Is the app banned in some countries or available world wide?

I don't see why this app would be banned.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

So payment is only through tokens? Won't have an option for BTC directly?

You will probably be able to pay for tokens with BTC.
killer9966

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

How do non skiller people get vanywhere tokens to spend?
I mean except buying them from exchange

Maybe there will be option to buy tokens using cards,right there on the platform.

I really hope that there will be something like that, so vanywhere can spread among the people who are not really into crypto.

Yes, maybe this way it would appeal to a much broader audience.

Yeah,this kind of project cant rely only on people who are into crypto,you gotta attract broader audience,and for that whole process has to be smooth and intuitive.

Anyone with a marketable skill can join and start to earn in crypto. And anyone can join and become a community member and earn tokens by reviewing Skillers applications.

These rewards for participation by reviewing applications is actually a great thing - this way you can earn your keep so to say.

Oh yeah, one more of those win win situations.
djuro74556

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

I see the potential of this but there probably has to always be a disclaimer because can be held liable if some advice guides somebody the wrong or even an illegal way of doing things?

Why would vanywhere be liable if something wrong happens?

Vanywhere is a decentralized platform, they can't be held liable. I am talking about the people giving advice and, more specifically, giving obvious wrong advice thereby leading to whatever damages. Who is responsible for damages/losses caused by wrong advice?

I guess the Skiller has to be liable then.Customer protection should be priority,withiut that this platform wont be success.

It's simple. Skillers screws up, skiller gets bad reviews, skiller gets kicked out.
Diego_Armando (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

Will this facebook ban affect the project?

You think that facebook adds will be so important for this?

I was introduced to the project via facebook ad.
In the ad, there was a guy getting a makeover by some gay stylist over the phone

It was me getting a makeover  Grin Grin Grin
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Yeah I get it. I know that this project is quite unique but what I am just saying, maybe the team will have difficulties finding customers. Aside from that, how do we know if the details/information comes to the person we talked with the reliable, efficient and true?

You mean like, how do we know that skiller is giving you correct information? I guess you will notice pretty soon if for example, some solution or info a skiller gives you doesn't work. Then you will make him or her a bad review and after several of those they would be disqualified.
So it means even you are agreeing with me that there is a possibility that the skiller will not give me a reliable information? And I will not noticed immediately that the skiller does not give me a correct info because I need to try it first before I conclude that the info is reliable? I am just criticizing this project in order for the others to completely understand how this project works, I am not a hater of it. Just sayin'

There is always the risk that someone who is giving you lesson is actually giving you false information.For example,you pay for language course in real life,or math,how do you know you are getting correct info?

And community will soon sort the ones who dont have adequate skills anyway.
Yeah there is always a risk for that, but there is a way to eliminate that problem little by little. Someone here said that if the skiller will give a false info, he/she can be report to the admin immediately. In that way, no one will give a troll information.

our solution covered it as we don't transfer the tokens and check manually each disputed case.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

Sorting scammers will be up to us too,community,and not just up to the Vanywhere team.

We see a great value in the community, and even give them the role of reviewing Skillers applications.
We believe that the projects strength is the community involvement.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

How will blockchain fit into this app?

We use the blockchain for purpose of storing the review so a reputation can not be hacked or commodified.
We also use it for payments, so the fees are 80% lower than in a centralised current apps.
And we also need it for micro payment. nowadays you cant transfer 3$ on PayPal, its just not worth it. In Vanywhere you can.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Will there be a paid listing for skillers?

Skiilers will be able to advertise themselves but never to pay for a review.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Will there be a paid listing for skillers?

Skiilers will be able to advertise themselves but never to pay for a review.

So only community rating will be the main factor?
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Also, have you considered putting auctions, so if there's an congestion of a certain skiller, people can opt to pay more

No, we don't want to put the Skiller time out to auction. He sets his own price and receive calls whenever he wants. If the demand is huge he can consider work more and / or change his price but its only up to him.
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Sorting scammers will be up to us too,community,and not just up to the Vanywhere team.

Oh maybe they'll hire some moderators?

They will have to hire more people,once project spreads,for sure.

We are looking forward to those days  Grin
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Will this facebook ban affect the project?

You think that facebook adds will be so important for this?

I was introduced to the project via facebook ad.
In the ad, there was a guy getting a makeover by some gay stylist over the phone

Haha way to get someones attention

We are open to more suggestions  Cool
Diego_Armando (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

There are strict terms of conditions that all skiers must follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: