Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

What about language? Some limitation exist or can be in native language? In a case of dispute or communication problem.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Are those who pay skillers for services gonna also get some review,or grade?

Like buyer/seller rating on ebay?

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.

So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?

No. only in case of a dispute.

Hm,wont that be problematic,that Skiller wont know  anything about the buyer,and whats his previous history on Vanywhere?So for example,if you see that  Skillers had issues with some particular user who wants to hire  you,you can  rather refuse the service  than bothering  with disputes.

If im a Skiller on Vanywhere,i would definitely like to see that option.If not rating,atleast some comments about buyers.

Agree wit this. Maybe customer poorly conducted, not good in behavior - rating would be of help to other Skillers.

True,Skillers need protection too!

The Skillers get experience by handling difficult customers 😁
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

What about language? Some limitation exist or can be in native language? In a case of dispute or communication problem.

I gues in Skiller bio they will mention the languages they know.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.

So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?

Hm,wont that be problematic,that Skiller wont know  anything about the buyer,and whats his previous history on Vanywhere?So for example,if you see that  Skillers had issues with some particular user who wants to hire  you,you can  rather refuse the service  than bothering  with disputes.

If im a Skiller on Vanywhere,i would definitely like to see that option.If not rating,atleast some comments about buyers.

Agree wit this. Maybe customer poorly conducted, not good in behavior - rating would be of help to other Skillers.

Dunno,if im Skiller,i would like to know who my customer is,since its enough to be rated with 4/5 to get into dispute.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

How to you mean dispute of communication problem?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

Could skillers give some certificates to people the teach skills to?
killer9966

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Diego Armando, will you be a skiller also?
djuro74556

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:40:37 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:42:22 PM by djuro74556

I already have an idea  I'm going to make, I only wait for project to go live and thats it Smiley
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?
I guess foir this particular skill could be a problem

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

Somehow i thought that mobile phone camera is not issue anymore,should be good enough,if you have any decent phone that is not older than 2-3 years.

I'm not sure you would actually be able to download the app on a phone that doesn't have a proper camera. For makeup and such the customer would have to make sure to have at least basic conditions for the lesson/call in regards to lighting.

Yes, at least some middle class phones would be desirable if you wanna be a skiller.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Like if you pay for a cooking class and then you get that participation certificate?
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Like if you pay for a cooking class and then you get that participation certificate?

Wouldnt they have to be certified teachers in that case?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Dunno,if im Skiller,i would like to know who my customer is,since its enough to be rated with 4/5 to get into dispute.

I wouild like  to see something like that too,if im Skiller.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

I don't think they are aiming at that with this project. There are all kinds of certifications available online.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Do you think the income from this app will be enough to be a day job for a skiller?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Do you think the income from this app will be enough to be a day job for a skiller?

I think this mostly relies how good you are.
If you're good, that means you get more customers and can charge more.
If this can sustain you for the month, then i'd say yes
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I think this mostly relies how good you are.
If you're good, that means you get more customers and can charge more.
If this can sustain you for the month, then i'd say yes

Also depends hugely on the service you offer. If you're a stylist or fashion blogger, like that guy from the video, you could be needed often for advice even if you charge a smaller fee. But also depends on how many people actually use the app. It would be nice to have some statistics from dev.

Guess that's a question for Diego - are there some shareable statistics on how the app is doing currently user-wise?
hyunpark

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I gues in Skiller bio they will mention the languages they know.

This would be good. To know if possible to talk on native language.
hyunpark

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

How to you mean dispute of communication problem?

In case dispute because Skiller claims one language but actually is not understandable. Or claim for dispute not written in English.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

I don't think they are aiming at that with this project. There are all kinds of certifications available online.

True,i think they aim for some everyday stuff you could need,and that you cant do it by yourself.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

True,i think they aim for some everyday stuff you could need,and that you cant do it by yourself.

Yeah,at first i think you will ask Skiller for more basic stuff,and when you see he is actually skilled and good,you can move on to more complicated stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: