Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xallid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services?

I think that should be completely up to the Skiller.And market will react accordingly.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

I think that should be completely up to the Skiller.And market will react accordingly.

Yes,as that might turn Skillers away,if they cant set their own price.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

So there are actually 3 types of Skiller : Professional, Influencer and Everyday. So I guess the price will also vary for the different title as Skiller.

Well, if everyone can set their own price, you'll basically have 2 groups:

a) a group that will try to low ball each other, and the price will go down

b) a group that will act Elite and pump their price up

There are pros and cons to each approach,and then you have to decide whats more important to you.AS i believe in free market,i think Skiller should be able to set his own price,no matter what.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

So there are actually 3 types of Skiller : Professional, Influencer and Everyday. So I guess the price will also vary for the different title as Skiller.

yup, and I think it's inevitable, but that's the way that works. The market will dictate one's general prices but I'm expecting the Skillers that got the best reviews to have bigger prices. It depends on what you need as a skill seeker to see if you need to go with a higher priced skiller or a lower one. If that makes sense XD
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Yes, it would, and it would be contradictory to how the market works outside the cryptoverse. I doubt they would do such a thing. It's up to the skiller to determine what his time is worth.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

There are pros and cons to each approach,and then you have to decide whats more important to you.AS i believe in free market,i think Skiller should be able to set his own price,no matter what.

Yes, but even in an open market like US, there's some sort of regulations on a federal level.

So you can't really have skillers low balling other skillers with 1 cent/minute price
descuri

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Yes, but even in an open market like US, there's some sort of regulations on a federal level.

So you can't really have skillers low balling other skillers with 1 cent/minute price

Unless they are from a country with low standards...
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

We have seen a lot of cheaper workforce coming from countries that have lower income standards and there's no way to regulate that. But at the end, the consumer will decide for what they want to pay.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

We have seen a lot of cheaper workforce coming from countries that have lower income standards and there's no way to regulate that. But at the end, the consumer will decide for what they want to pay.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out - and there will probably need to be some sort of filter by price.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

I think in the end quality will win,so it wont matter if someone offers cheap price if there is no skill behind it.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Granted, but then the better qualified skillers would just leave the application and you'd have a bunch no good skillers
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I think in the end quality will win,so it wont matter if someone offers cheap price if there is no skill behind it.

And that's where the reviews will come in handy. The only quality control will be the reviews.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Granted, but then the better qualified skillers would just leave the application and you'd have a bunch no good skillers

That's also a possible scenario. But everything's a risk. For example, I would probably never stay on the phone paying let's say 5 bucks per minute for a professional cook to watch me cut up vegetables. But I would definitely pay for some specific advice on mining or software problem.
cmdr1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

And that's where the reviews will come in handy. The only quality control will be the reviews.

Maybe we're here to give them more advice on quality control ideas.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

So you would then put some minimum price?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I'm also most concerned about the price discrepancy. For example in US the prices will be on average higher than in other countries. How will the app account for this?

You'll just have to see where to get the bast value for your money and thats it.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Who would set it then and how? Would it be a rating of the skiller maybe?
killer9966

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

It could be like that, yeah.
djuro74556

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

In the end the price will correct itself depended on the market.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

In the end the price will correct itself depended on the market.

You might be right on that.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: