Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Interested much in offline gigs feature. Any more information regard this?

Offline? Like someone comes to your place?

I doubt that someone would come to your place. But if you need a translation of a certain document that could be done offline.

Why not,if you pay enough,im sure Skiller will come to you,and give even better service.Atleast they should be able to do that,for those that want to pay some extra,and Skiller is willing to do that.

I think it can work but I doubt there will be much demand for it.I think people are looking for that quick fix call and that's it.

True, that would be more like an exception, but having more choices is always a  good thing.

The key here would be marketing for a specific kind of skill - like something one would really need to be one call away. Not sure doctors will be up for being Skillers, but I would pay to have my doc answer my call and help me out in like 5 mins.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Found this video on their YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz_zHkHiJEQ

interesting to see what people of NY think about crypto.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

nice video, tnx for share. half people know half do not know, one person have very much.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

Yes, and it's really interesting. First time i watched it on mute, so i didn't really know what they said.
But next time i watched, i was surprised.
I miss judged some people in that video, and i'm glad i was wrong
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Yes, and it's really interesting. First time i watched it on mute, so i didn't really know what they said.

A little bit off topic but an interesting video for sure.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

So what's the general opinion about crypto? I'm on the mobile Internet, kinda slow at the moment so can't really watch the videos :p
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

I doubt that someone would come to your place. But if you need a translation of a certain document that could be done offline.

Why not,if you pay enough,im sure Skiller will come to you,and give even better service.Atleast they should be able to do that,for those that want to pay some extra,and Skiller is willing to do that.

I think it can work but I doubt there will be much demand for it.I think people are looking for that quick fix call and that's it.

True, that would be more like an exception, but having more choices is always a  good thing.

Offline doesn't make sense at all actually.
killer9966

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

I would love to see how I would participate as a Skiller, not only a consumer, but I'm not sure I have a skill someone would pay to learn...

Hehe maybe you will find some Skiller with similar skills as you and change your mind.

Yeah, who knows....
djuro74556

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Choices are fine...but cmon offline?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

I would love to see how I would participate as a Skiller, not only a consumer, but I'm not sure I have a skill someone would pay to learn...

Hehe maybe you will find some Skiller with similar skills as you and change your mind.

You never know what you can sell this days. Have to keep an open mind.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

The key here would be marketing for a specific kind of skill - like something one would really need to be one call away. Not sure doctors will be up for being Skillers, but I would pay to have my doc answer my call and help me out in like 5 mins.

True,like you got blood test or something,and you want quick opinion on stuff.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

Why not,if someone wants to pay extra for that,i dont see any harm in that.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Very nice idea for video. Much to learn yet for people in New York.
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Why not,if someone wants to pay extra for that,i dont see any harm in that.

I agree,its supposed to be free market,so if someone wanst to do it like that,why not?
btcltcdigger

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

So what's the general opinion about crypto? I'm on the mobile Internet, kinda slow at the moment so can't really watch the videos :p

Well, generally younger people have crypto, while older just heard about bitcoin.
Video only has few people in it, so not really a good number to draw out a pattern
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Well, generally younger people have crypto, while older just heard about bitcoin.
Video only has few people in it, so not really a good number to draw out a pattern

I was surprised that one guy had about 6 different cryptos Cheesy so he makes up for the older ones... especially the guy who says 'Idon't even have a swipe card' Cheesy
btcltcdigger

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

I was surprised that one guy had about 6 different cryptos Cheesy so he makes up for the older ones... especially the guy who says 'Idon't even have a swipe card' Cheesy

That one is the coolest of them all!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

That one is the coolest of them all!

I like these short videos they make for pronotion and for community involvment. Kudos.
UncleT

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

I just can't believe that some people don't know what bitcoin is. I uderstand they can't explain cryptocurencies but bitcoin is the poster child, everybody knows what it is. Or am I wrong?
ramzi4

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

good luck in your project .. if you need an Arabic translation i can do it !
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: