Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility  (Read 144843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:56:37 PM

Signatum, LUX, STRAKS are  the same developers of the coin, where there is a Scam, and everywhere you can say "...left project as Satoshi did with bitcoin, it can kill Sigma?"

You would need solid irrefutable proof, before making such accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shubaduba

Activity: 158

mine safe o/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

What risks do i incur if i do not want to intend the swap from Sigt to straks?
I know that sigt could end anytime, due to lack of exchange.
Can Doc "switch off" the sigt button or he can't do much things about it?
I already assumed my losses with sigt so i think i do not want to enter in straks project that do not seems to me very realistic with swap times of 6 years.
I also prefered that straks was  more scarce, like 40/50millions at most. The only flaw that i saw at signatum project (too much cojns) apart short minded devs that killed a potencial golden eggs chicken just to make short term profit instead concentrating in the project at long term.
If a lot of people swap sigt for staks, sigt will be more scarce.
Like someone said sigt is a community driven coin and if dev left project  like satoshi did with bitcoin can this kill sigt?

Signatum, LUX, STRAKS are  the same developers of the coin, where there is a Scam, and everywhere you can say "...left project as Satoshi did with bitcoin, it can kill Sigma?"

Add POLYtimos coin to this list. Same people. Same behavior. Same price drop after getting at exchange.
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

Dev already earned, with information. on the exchange for 6 years. Knowing this, he speculated with Signatum. It is necessary to file a lawsuit, preferably of the citizens of the USA) Straks just a cover for another fraud

dev doesnt need to mess with signatum, he has a huge straks premine.  no lawyer would take your case

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Add POLYtimos coin to this list. Same people. Same behavior. Same price drop after getting at exchange.

Again, you would need solid irrefutable evidence, otherwise you are just throwing accusations in the wind.
LeeAn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

6 years, it sounds like a joke
summerain12559

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

You would need solid irrefutable proof, before making such accusations.
I agree with your opinion. Need more, transparent evidence.
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

Dev already earned, with information. on the exchange for 6 years. Knowing this, he speculated with Signatum. It is necessary to file a lawsuit, preferably of the citizens of the USA) Straks just a cover for another fraud

Typical American, let's just sue them, lol.

Find them, prove it and see if you can get any lawyer to take that case, good luck.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
shubaduba

Activity: 158

mine safe o/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

Again, you would need solid irrefutable evidence, otherwise you are just throwing accusations in the wind.

Well, only STRAKS in this list is doubtful as a scam.
And by circumstances, I posted a reply to this thread seeing other familiar coins in the list.

Honestly, I wish you luck with getting both SIGT/STRAKS to better places in the cryptoworld. Because it would be fair to let people get their money back.
But who will invest that much? Who will get enough trust and confidence among those ruins?
I take my words back for now, and I hope I will not come back here yelling "TOLD YA! I TOLD YOU ALL!!! AARRRR!!"
Time will show. But I personally will not invest in any of this pair. Sorry.
qinotorez

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

Are the SIGT that they sell at coinsmarkets also V1 coins to be traded for STRAK? And can I exchange the coins until or at the 29th?
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

Are the SIGT that they sell at coinsmarkets also V1 coins to be traded for STRAK? And can I exchange the coins until or at the 29th?

i sent some sigt from coinsmarkets to yobit so they are the same coin

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
repla64

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Trust me. I'm a holder.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

150.000.000 coin supply. I minning 1080 ti one day and only earn 1.8 straks. My opinion mining is not advantageous at all.  Cry Cry

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:31:12 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 05:46:40 PM by Easteregg69

A. NVIDIA-TPruvot ccminer-x64.exe miner does a good job on nvidia. Especially on neoscrypt algorithm.. I use it for straks too (-a lyra2v2).

Q's.
Any premine ?
When will it be on exchange, coinmarketcap and whattomine ?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Marco Bignoses

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

Quote from: Chromexnet
So basically you don't have a better suggestion but you think the choices that were made were wrong?
Yes I am just looking at what is known and how I think it should have been done. The problem for now is that no matter what the solution is going forward, I don't really see a way out. If they cancel the swap now SIGT will tank and confidence will be lost in devs, if they reverse premine or restart coin there are also various implications. Very tough call and I wish the developers and users the best. I will also say the current plan of 6 years is way too ambitious, I think the vast majority can't believe that a small altcoin like this would even last a few years (if not months). On top of that, this coin is so entangled with Signatum, which has such a tragic and shady history that it's simply unbelievable from my perspective.

There was a good Lyra2V2 miner for AMD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360168 It seems be down at the moment, maybe someone can upload the binaries?
That looks interesting, I was not aware of it. But there seem to be various limitations, like it only supports nicehash? Seems to have a fee and violates GPL? Also the binaries are missing as you say, and obviously no source available.

If you remove the burn but allow swap to happen, how do you control which coins have been swapped already? For example, if someone swaps their coins and then sells them on an exchange, how is the buyer supposed to know they have been swapped already? What if someone finds a way to re-swap them? Burning after swap is really the best solution.
That's a good point, but of course the simple solution would be to hold the coin during swap and return after swap is complete. Or the most simple solution would be a 1:1 fork, if you wanted to simply continue SIGT.

If there's no premine, no ICO and no dev fees then how are the devs supposed to be paid? You do realize the devs can't mine anything if there's several hundreds of GH/s being thrown at the coin right from the start, like was the case with Straks?
That's a valid point as well, but I feel confidence of the community would have been much higher if there was no premine or fees. But I already answered this question, if the devs really thought this coin was worth it they could use their own funds to buy it early or invest in early mining. The entire point of any coin is that value is supposed to increase with time, if devs don't see this happening then it seems like another pump and dump situation. Also keep in mind that the reason originally why SIGT gained some popularity is due to the fact that there were no fees, ICO or premine.

The hash rate seems to be very volatile at the moment but on average it's higher today than yesterday.
Well i don't know about that, I was testing mining around this time and it was at least 100Mh/s and now it's 85Mh/s so seems a bit lower.

-----------------------

Now here is a question for you Chromexnet. Do you actually believe that the current plan will work out? What suggestions are you willing to propose? Because as you can tell there are quite a few people voicing their opinion right now and it's not looking good. Do you really believe this coin will succeed with the current plans in motion?

Furthermore I just want to say, I am not a big holder of any coins, and have never invested any major amount into anything. I just love to experiment with mining on my computers. So I was never burned by SIGT, but I found it interesting and certainly some of the early hype was exciting. I was able to mine several hundred SIGT, mostly just to test things out & it was never worth much even at the very height. So my perspective is outside devs, bag holders, speculators/investors, etc. I'm just trying to figure things out and to see what the best solution moving forward, as I was interested in the continuation of SIGT community after everyone was so badly treated. A lot of opinion is clouded by people having certain investments, just wanted to point out this is not the case for me.

Fair enough, I do agree on most points you make. It's a pleasure to have a civilized conversation for a change. It seems to many people in this thread are just trolling hard.

As for your question, I really can't say what will happen. I do have trust on the devs and I think they are doing a good job in a tough situation. As far as I can see they have been honest and it's just bad timing (and bad luck) on certain announcements that have got them into trouble. It's not easy to please both parties; Straks miners and Sigt holders at the same time. But since both parties are now complaining I guess it means the devs have the balance sort of right. Grin

Whether the coin lives or not, I think that really depends on the community. Even if the devs do a great job, if the community drops the support and the coin value tanks then obviously there's no incentive to keep developing further. That's why I'd hope there would be more constructive discussion here on how the coin should be developed in the future. Moaning about the swap details, or accusing devs of pump and dump (which there isn't any proof of) isn't really helping in anything. Btw, I'm not referring to you relayd but some others in this thread.

Dude, r u thinkin about "bad luck" for real? They have many weeks to think about their strategy and we all are waiting for some news. Now, after months inside this community, I must belive in a casual and bad luck error? LOL, "maybe" u r a little bit naive Wink 
Anyway, after all, no one of the devs prove us that they haven't sell their Sigt bags. They just banned who ask for prove that this suspicious timing is not to take an advantage.
That's all. I'm talking about this and I have all to lose spreading fud. But I accept my loss and I want to invite people to use their brain. If I'm wrong I'll happy, but atm everything drive me to this conclusions.
Take care
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

So much time has passed and the coin is nowhere to buy Starks, when do you plan to organize the exchange?
Dr_Thrax

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

Long time swap process
Only 1,728,000 SIGT will be swapped per month

Are you kidding Devs??

This is one of the most comunist things I have ever seen in my life.
provodnikk

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

Someone said that ALTCOM - also the same developers as Signatum, LUX, STRAKS
It's right?

Roll Eyes Yeah I heard that, I also heard they developed;

Ethereum
Dash
Ripple
Aerium
Digibyte
Trezarcoin
Golem
Boxy
Magnatum
Vegascoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Monero
Zcash
Hush
Komodo
Vertcoin
Zcoin
Zencash
Ubiq and many, many more.....these guys must eat Adderall for breakfast lunch and dinner to run all those projects simultaneous.... Grin Grin Roll Eyes

Look at the messages of this man! Works in SIGNATUM-STRAKS.How do you stand ? Look at his reputation. Ignore!!!
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

Dude, r u thinkin about "bad luck" for real? They have many weeks to think about their strategy and we all are waiting for some news. Now, after months inside this community, I must belive in a casual and bad luck error? LOL, "maybe" u r a little bit naive Wink 
Anyway, after all, no one of the devs prove us that they haven't sell their Sigt bags. They just banned who ask for prove that this suspicious timing is not to take an advantage.
That's all. I'm talking about this and I have all to lose spreading fud. But I accept my loss and I want to invite people to use their brain. If I'm wrong I'll happy, but atm everything drive me to this conclusions.
Take care

Let's look at the Sigt price history. On the day Straks mining started, 23rd of November, Sigt price was around 200 sats. 2 days later it had risen to around 350 sats on average. I would imagine the successful launch of Straks mining combined with the high mining difficulty drove people to make the decision that buying Sigt is a good idea, and the price started to climb. Soon after that devs decided to release the full details of the swap. Now why did they decide to release the info so soon? If the devs wanted to pump Sigt price they could have waited much longer. In fact, previously it was mentioned several times by the devs that full swap details will be released on 29th November. You can check this thread or the Signatum 2.0 thread, both give the same date. So why did the devs release the swap details 4 days earlier than promised? If they wanted to pump Sigt then they could have waited 4 more days, and then sell their bags with much higher profit. Instead they decided to release the info pretty soon after Sigt price started to climb. That speaks against pumping. In fact a logical conclusion is that they wanted to prevent the pump of Sigt so that people would not get burned more than they already had.
hqthief

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

Take care

Let's look at the Sigt price history. On the day Straks mining started, 23rd of November, Sigt price was around 200 sats. 2 days later it had risen to around 350 sats on average. I would imagine the successful launch of Straks mining combined with the high mining difficulty drove people to make the decision that buying Sigt is a good idea, and the price started to climb. Soon after that devs decided to release the full details of the swap. Now why did they decide to release the info so soon? If the devs wanted to pump Sigt price they could have waited much longer. In fact, previously it was mentioned several times by the devs that full swap details will be released on 29th November. You can check this thread or the Signatum 2.0 thread, both give the same date. So why did the devs release the swap details 4 days earlier than promised? If they wanted to pump Sigt then they could have waited 4 more days, and then sell their bags with much higher profit. Instead they decided to release the info pretty soon after Sigt price started to climb. That speaks against pumping. In fact a logical conclusion is that they wanted to prevent the pump of Sigt so that people would not get burned more than they already had.

they made no mention of this gradual swap. Everyone thought it would be instant. It is unquestionable that they deceived the community, whether for the greater good or not is not important. The fact that they hid critical info while promising transparency IS important.

Marco Bignoses

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:44:07 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:55:47 PM by Marco Bignoses

Take care

Man, you are misinformed. You have miss the details that the price hit 499 sat because they release the info about the Masternode collateral of 50k straks. So many people was thinking that they can buy 200k signatum for a Straks MN. This is the reason why the price pump. As soon as people has read the news, the price start to pump. Also in their discord channel many people wrote that they are going to bought more sigt and they were in silence and don't advise no one to take care and don't buy emotionaly. I've wrote it many times in the last posts. In my opinion is very probably that they bought sigt @ a low price, like 90/100sat and after they release the news about the MN collateral, because they perfectly know that many people would go to buy Sigt. And after they sell off sigt for recover their balance, because all of them was sigt bagholder. This particular about this story is extremely important, and if you miss or ignore this, your opinion could be different from mine and from many others people.
Also if they don't do this mistake not for do like I think, it also mean that they are not so professional in the markets dynamics, because this reaction from the market was easily predictable and in any case, for sure, is not a good sign.
And, another very important details, is the community was call to a vote about the swap some weeks ago, and there isn't the details about a 6years long swap. They totally deceived their community. We can choose another kind of swap for protect the future price of straks, like 10:1 or something like this and rethinking a better solution all together like we all supposed to be.
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:09:42 AM

Take care

Man, you are misinformed. You have miss the details that the price hit 499 sat because they release the info about the Masternode collateral of 50k straks. So many people was thinking that they can buy 200k signatum for a Straks MN. This is the reason why the price pump. As soon as people has read the news, the price start to pump. Also in their discord channel many people wrote that they are going to bought more sigt and they were in silence and don't advise no one to take care and don't buy emotionaly. I've wrote it many times in the last posts. In my opinion is very probably that they bought sigt @ a low price, like 90/100sat and after they release the news about the MN collateral, because they perfectly know that many people would go to buy Sigt. And after they sell off sigt for recover their balance, because all of them was sigt bagholder. This particular about this story is extremely important, and if you miss or ignore this, your opinion could be different from mine and from many others people.
Also if they don't do this mistake not for do like I think, it also mean that they are not so professional in the markets dynamics, because this reaction from the market was easily predictable and in any case, for sure, is not a good sign.
And, another very important details, is the community was call to a vote about the swap some weeks ago, and there isn't the details about a 6years long swap. They totally deceived their community. We can choose another kind of swap for protect the future price of straks, like 10:1 or something like this and rethinking a better solution all together like we all supposed to be.

What you said doesn't really refute my point: If the devs wanted to pump, why did they release information of the swap four days earlier than promised? It seems that by giving the information early they actually wanted to stop the price from pumping. You're ignoring this fact completely. You're just speculating and accusing devs of a pump without any proof whatsoever.

10:1 might have been a better swap ratio, however you're forgetting it was the community who chose the 4:1 ratio.

PS. The average Sigt price was never 499 sats after the pump, you can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/ yourself. Maybe a single trade was for 499 sats but a single trade doesn't give the full picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: