Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh

I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.

They will have a marketplace, it will probably be used in there.

Also, there is a rewarding system I guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

The token represent a share of the project. Its not a mandatory for sphere to has a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for facebook. So token price will grow steadily with time!
I really hope so. Facebook bans a lot of content in my country Germany because it doesn't fit in the political agenda. In my opinion, censorship is in every way a crime.
I agree, it would be fair that would be freedom of choice for everyone. Especially in a democratic country, where politicians constantly talk about these values.
This is the problem of the modern democratic world. Full control over the media and social networks, the state. I hope this does not happen on this platform. That's why it will be popular and in demand.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:33:37 AM

This is a good point, it should be completely decentralized to guaranteed that no informations will be censored or controlled.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

This is a good point, it should be completely decentralized to guaranteed that no informations will be censored or controlled.

As far as i know this will run on the ethereum blockchain so it is by nature decentralized, i wouldn't worry about this so far.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh

1token/like would be great Smiley unless this breaks the economy

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

So, it will be like integrated SOMA inside decentralized Facebook? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

I'm just wondering why it's possible to buy through credit card, which is pretty cool but is it secured ?

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:41:38 AM

1token/like would be great Smiley unless this breaks the economy

This would give some real value to the likes, not rhe nonsense spam there is now in Facebook or Twitter
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

is this is same sphere social that was spammed all over the place because of a small airdrop?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized.. while the title of this thread clearly stated "Decentralized Social Networking" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonimity.
Allthough for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element.. because it's aiming at social media.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"..
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

Please let us know if you learn more about the role of tokens here. Or maybe you can read what is posted, since everybody is talking about the role of tokens. Let me help you :

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

You Can Use Them For Social Interactions
That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

The Token Is ERC20 Compliant
This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

is this is same sphere social that was spammed all over the place because of a small airdrop?

It was not only an airdrop it was also a referral campaign so it was all over the place like every other referral campaigns. It wasn't their fault, it was our greeds fault.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

So, it will be like integrated SOMA inside decentralized Facebook? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Not sure if you need to see it like SOMA in Facebook. Since some months Facebook also has a marketplace function where people can sell their stuff to other locals etc. I assume it is like this marketplace function.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Please let us know if you learn more about the role of tokens here. Or maybe you can read what is posted, since everybody is talking about the role of tokens. Let me help you :

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

By social interactions is meant trading for tokens within the network?
What is the connection between the fact that this token is a ERC-20 and dividends, which depend on the growth of the value of the tokens? And if there is no growth in value, then dividends too? Means here under dividends means the opportunity to sell a token and make a profit?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:29 AM

I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age

That's why we need blockchain. Project like Selfkey or uPort try to solve these things.

I suggest you to be responsible for what you do, choose a different login and password for every service you subscribe. My 2 cents.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:12 AM

I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age

That's why we need blockchain. Project like Selfkey or uPort try to solve these things.

I suggest you to be responsible for what you do, choose a different login and password for every service you subscribe. My 2 cents.

not everyone has the time of inclination to do that. if it's a personal profile I don't see the problem with logging in with facebook or google.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized.. while the title of this thread clearly stated "Decentralized Social Networking" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonimity.
Allthough for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element.. because it's aiming at social media.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"..
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer
I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized). In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.

Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

I posted about the token before but no one responded to it, so I guess its worth sharing it again since many people keep asking about the functionality of the token:

it seems you can both use the token in the platform and you can earn dividends by holding

Thank you for pointing this out, i had some speculation about it but, this confirms it, dividends are always nice.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

not everyone has the time of inclination to do that. if it's a personal profile I don't see the problem with logging in with facebook or google.

Everything is too much connected these days, that's why security of data is a top priority now. And decentralized social networks definitely have a priority here.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

Everything is too much connected these days, that's why security of data is a top priority now. And decentralized social networks definitely have a priority here.

The only problem we face at the moment is, that it needs a lot of user to build up a good social network. I hope Sphere is doing a lot of good marketing for this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: