Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

yes great to get to know that Sphere have already reached the hardcap.  Smiley

They did't reach the hard cap, it's the soft cap that has been reached.
As of now it's about $5,5 mil, considering that the first round just started on monday, it's a pretty impressive result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

As of now it's about $5,5 mil, considering that the first round just started on monday, it's a pretty impressive result.

Also considering the market we are in. It's just turning bullish again, so now is a good time to invest i think. By the time the ICO is over, it will probably be alt season again. And i don't know of many ICO projects that are similar, so it's nice to be unique.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

What is the token price now?
Presale price $0.05 per 1 SAT
Ico price $0.14 per 1 SAT

Very big difference. What is the percantage of the tokens will sell on presale? And also are there any locking period for buyers on presale?

That's indeed a massive difference between presale and ICO. Is there also a tiered structure during the ICO or is it all $0.14?

How do you calculate $0.05?
According to https://sphere.social/de/presale/ there's different prices.

maybe with the 60% or 70% Bonus fpr Big Investors Smiley

Hopefully there are no people just buy a high amount with 70% bionus to sell it fast.
Normally the project try to avoid this.

That would require the team to agree on vesting periods with large scale strategic investors. Not sure if that happened or not, but if it didn't that could lead to massive sell pressure.
Whales effect can be avoided if run the limit of token sale in one hand. Sphere already has a large audience - I think so after listing SAT token will keep stable price. BTW they very well chose this token name SAT will be at everyone's ears!

Whales aren't necessarily a bad thing if they believe in the technology and make strategic long term investments. It would even help smaller investors who are not able to bring up so much money to actually benefit from better financing long term. The thing is just that some whales are not in for strategic reasons, but grab a large presale discount and then dump for an immediate 40-50% gain. That's why those vesting periods are good to have.

A good solution would be to lock the big bonusses for 6months to 1year. By then the price would be stable and a dump wouldn't have such impact anymore compared to the beginning.

It would also give you information about the expectations of those big whales in regards to the project. If they agree to lock their funds for a longer period of time, you can draw your conclusions whether or not even the pros are convinced that the idea is going to work Wink

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

The softcap ok, but yes it's a pretty impressive result for the first round. So i looking forward and will relax now. Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Also considering the market we are in. It's just turning bullish again, so now is a good time to invest i think. By the time the ICO is over, it will probably be alt season again. And i don't know of many ICO projects that are similar, so it's nice to be unique.
For 3 days they has raised impressive amount $5.5 mls, it's means only one - that investors believe in success! Decentralized social network can become popular in short time, in parallel with the cryptocurrencies.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

The 45% bonus for the 1st ICO round is quite attractive and this will surely attract many investors considering Sphere has already a working platform and is now enjoying a steady stream of community members.

It's good that each rounds lasts aprox 14 days so there's enough time for everyone to enter the ICO. I also expect them to reach the HC.
This is really a good opportunity for investors who are looking at the project and have not yet decided to invest or not.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

The 45% bonus for the 1st ICO round is quite attractive and this will surely attract many investors considering Sphere has already a working platform and is now enjoying a steady stream of community members.

It's good that each rounds lasts aprox 14 days so there's enough time for everyone to enter the ICO. I also expect them to reach the HC.
You are right their ICO lasts until April 9th which will be enough to reach Hard Cap. I think the whole market will rise a lot until the beginning of April.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

As far as I know there aren't any other social platform with atoken built in like Sphere. Maybe Sphere it will be the way to go in the next years (facebook etc... will copy it)

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

It will be very difficult to reach the hardcap unless sphere has 1 or more unique features which distinguishes them with other social media.
Like instagram, 9gag, snapchat, twitter.
They all came up with unique features.
Based on blockchain and being a decentralized social media, they will probably manage to take advantage from these things
the percentage of bonuses is very good (45%) the thing that differentiates sphere from other social is that is based on blockchain they should focus on this in the advertising campaign to attract more investors, and let's not forget the refferal program that was a great idea in my opinion
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

It will be very difficult to reach the hardcap unless sphere has 1 or more unique features which distinguishes them with other social media.
Based on blockchain and being a decentralized social media, they will probably manage to take advantage from these things
the percentage of bonuses is very good (45%) the thing that differentiates sphere from other social is that is based on blockchain they should focus on this in the advertising campaign to attract more investors, and let's not forget the refferal program that was a great idea in my opinion
I think if just the people who own cryptocurrencies would use their social media platform this could be enough. Would be cool to stay in touch with your crypto friends.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

I think if just the people who own cryptocurrencies would use their social media platform this could be enough. Would be cool to stay in touch with your crypto friends.
If they become the main social network for crypto users Sphere could be huge in a couple of years.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Very true. I checked ICO bench rating for Sphere. While it averaged ok 3.7, it suffers at a measly 1 for vision which is dragging down the whole thing. Lack of documentation is also an issue according to one of the experts there. Sphere needs to up the ante here with some features that can do better than the established ones

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

As far as I know there aren't any other social platform with atoken built in like Sphere. Maybe Sphere it will be the way to go in the next years (facebook etc... will copy it)
It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

True, they can coexist. Sphere needs its niche and work from there. Blockchain alone might not be enough

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: