Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I think social network and user will have to take care of blockchain. Sphere can become a huge platform for crypto users, cause its compliant with the decentralization spirit, I think it can become a major social network for people who follow blockchains.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.
Anyone got information about the development roadmap and the browerser version?

By the way, Yes! I didn't pay attention to it. I think we should wait for DEV or the developers to respond!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working
I'm sure of it. And I have high hopes for the Sphere project. and existing social networks will be a thing of the past!

Unfortunately, most users of facebook and the like don't care about their data, that's way I think it could make it difficult for projects like Sphere to get a lot of users from there straight away.
It's going to be very dificult make users who have been using the same platform for years change to other platform but not impossible.
in fact, i think it will be very difficult to convince users who use the same platform for many years to switch to another new, but perhaps with new and unique features sphere will attract the users of other social networks and will become a point of reference for crypto and social users
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.

By the way, Yes! I didn't pay attention to it. I think we should wait for DEV or the developers to respond!

I think it is a step that should be taken in the project, although somewhat later. At the moment with the web version I think it would be enough.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

I found 15-minute Sphere review, in my opinion the author looked at all important aspects and key points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBavnVg9F98
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

I found 15-minute Sphere review, in my opinion the author looked at all important aspects and key points:

nice found bro, thanks for sharing this with us. Smiley
FLOMER63

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

How will your project be better than other social networks? People hardly want to leave their old networks in exchange for yours!
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

Now I guess the real challenge is how can Sphere get to attract a significant share of Facebook users or any other social network platforms? It would be a daunting task but I have faith in the developer team's capacity to achieve such goal. Smiley
If the devs will manage to create more user friendly interface, add some unique useful and interesting features, many people pay attention to their social network

The social media industry is a little too crowded atm. That's why I think It'll be very difficult for Sphere to gain a significant market share and userbase. At this point, I don't think any new social network (not even a decentralized one) make much impact. Except the sphere is coming up with something completely  new. Marketing too, would be needed. I hope the team is really prepared for this one.

If the project can have at least a 5 percent market share of Facebook's 2.2 billion user base, then that would be awesome. This project has a lot of opportunity for growth!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

thanks for sharing this. i agree the author is really encouraging people in buying those tokens of this project Smiley good review
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

They should definitely offer mobile application for popular platforms. It has to be easy and informative as well as desktop version. If so, they will easily get their 200.000 users

I dont think you can get away without an app if you have a social media platform, but i can also understand that all things take time to perfect. I'm not expecting everything to be done in a few weeks Smiley
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

They should definitely offer mobile application for popular platforms. It has to be easy and informative as well as desktop version. If so, they will easily get their 200.000 users

I dont think you can get away without an app if you have a social media platform, but i can also understand that all things take time to perfect. I'm not expecting everything to be done in a few weeks Smiley

are they planning an mobile app for smartphones? i would also welcome it, since an mobile app is really needed for social platforming Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Now I guess the real challenge is how can Sphere get to attract a significant share of Facebook users or any other social network platforms? It would be a daunting task but I have faith in the developer team's capacity to achieve such goal. Smiley
If the devs will manage to create more user friendly interface, add some unique useful and interesting features, many people pay attention to their social network

The social media industry is a little too crowded atm. That's why I think It'll be very difficult for Sphere to gain a significant market share and userbase. At this point, I don't think any new social network (not even a decentralized one) make much impact. Except the sphere is coming up with something completely  new. Marketing too, would be needed. I hope the team is really prepared for this one.

If the project can have at least a 5 percent market share of Facebook's 2.2 billion user base, then that would be awesome. This project has a lot of opportunity for growth!
5% market share of Facebook is very likely to achieve. In that case price of token would be very high
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

The browser version is already available, you can check it out of the official website. Not sure about the games though, still too early to talk about them I think.
What do you mean? when you logged in, you will go to the token sale information, like buy tokens and referral, not the social media platform.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:00 AM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something

yes, cause blockchain something with high revenue on there. every big company want to have blockchain technology inside their platform and project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

a good idear and i will join the bounty after sem end soon!
hope your projects get a great success!
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

are they planning an mobile app for smartphones? i would also welcome it, since an mobile app is really needed for social platforming Smiley

Actually what I can see from Spheres website is that they already have a android and iOS App. So nothing to worry about this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

What is Sphere Coin?
Sphere Coin refers to a cryptocurrency . About the Altcoin is offered a free trading software, which is completely operated and developed by the own community.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-sphere-coin.html
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Hey Geekxplore,
seems like Sphere Coin is another blockchain project and not sphere.social.
If you have a look to the article it has nothing to do with a social media platform.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

Hey Geekxplore,
seems like Sphere Coin is another blockchain project and not sphere.social.
If you have a look to the article it has nothing to do with a social media platform.

What do you mean, like datum ? The control of private personal information ?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: