Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9028 times)
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Where i can see how many people have already invested their money in your project? Or only the total amount?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Where i can see how many people have already invested their money in your project? Or only the total amount?
I think this you will not find out anywhere. Only total amount of fees.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

This has already been discussed by many, as long as the data is the sum of 30 million on the Pre-ICO, but if we are talking about the potential, I think that there is much more there)
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

This has already been discussed by many, as long as the data is the sum of 30 million on the Pre-ICO, but if we are talking about the potential, I think that there is much more there)

You can see it on official web-site https://cryptaur.com/home_ru/
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

The updated site looks nice!)
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Yes, most people were not happy with the appearance of the site and said that they collected it in 5 minutes and Cryptaur corrected it)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

I think the question wasn't about the amount collected, but about the number of people who invested in the project.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Yes, most people were not happy with the appearance of the site and said that they collected it in 5 minutes and Cryptaur corrected it)

But the adaptation for a mobile phone worked immediately, regardless of the simplicity of the site. Make it beautiful - easy, but technological - that's important.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

The project is designed to be implemented in one country, or several at once? Will the authorities allow the introduction of such a large system to the market economy?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

The project is designed to be implemented in one country, or several at once? Will the authorities allow the introduction of such a large system to the market economy?
I think the project will be oriented to a few of European countries. Perhaps, here the main issues with documentation for trade will be settled.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

I think the project will be oriented to a few of European countries. Perhaps, here the main issues with documentation for trade will be settled.
It’s Russian project. I think they will be the first.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

Cryptaur is not only goods, but also services, users sellers, buyers, etc. will communicate directly, if you want to buy a phone, you go to the seller, to deliver - you address to the supplier,without intermediaries, no extra charges.Very cool project, it will be interesting to see how it will work.
brussqett

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Cryptaur is not only goods, but also services, users sellers, buyers, etc. will communicate directly, if you want to buy a phone, you go to the seller, to deliver - you address to the supplier,without intermediaries, no extra charges.Very cool project, it will be interesting to see how it will work.
with a good mobile application should be just great.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

It will not be easy - to compete with already operating organizations with already running applications
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.
I think it scammers created and changed the address of the wallet
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

And where would scammers take tokens CPT?
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

And where would scammers take tokens CPT?

And this isn't important, you send money, but they disappear. It's simple.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Yes, I'm also waiting for the application to understand how it will work Smiley
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Aroounf 11k btc is resistance then we will se what hapend with btc or moon or back to 8-7-6k? 😂😂😂😜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: