Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Congratulations on the start of Stage Four of the token sale. We hope that our combined efforts will enable us to successfully make this final leap forward. This should let Cryptaur's active users skim the cream off Stage Four terms and help our whole project reach the coveted goal of 100 thousand users during the pre-exchange month. Quite obviously, the more solid and respectable we are by the moment CPT hits the exchanges, the more solid grounds we will have to expect your tokens to grow in value.

We are also glad to inform you that a big and important crypto-conference of Cryptaur took place in Ho Chi Minh City right on the eve of Stage Four of the token sale. Our founder Dmitry Bouriak and other members of the Cryptaur team took part in the event. The line-up of conference speakers also included our outstanding legionary Aubrey de Grey who delivered a brilliant speech on the present-day cutting-edge achievements in anti-aging and also said hello from Ethereum's founder Vitalik Buterin. As we came to know, Dmitry Buriak has been invited to the prestigious Undoing Aging conference held by Aubrey de Grey's SENS Foundation at which Vitalik Buterin himself is also expected to be.

In the next few days we will give you more details about the event in Vietnam and hopefully share some photo and video materials from the event that you can use as an additional instrument to promote Cryptaur and invite more participants into our project.

Another great thing we are happy to let you know is to do with Stage Three bounty. As far as we know, bounty calculation and verification has been completed. It is expected that bounty distribution will happen in the next few days this week.

Once again, we wish you maximum results at Stage Four and hope to achieve the 100 thousand user mark together!

Your Cryptaur Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manox.dave

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

the project seems to be good..i'll follow their develops
Better use the improved conditions of the referral program - get a good percentage
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

Better use the improved conditions of the referral program - get a good percentage
last week was left, hurry, then no privileges will be no more
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

then only at the exchange it will be possible to buy the currency cpt
Presario

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

Will the purchase of goods and services on your site be easier than I do now via the Internet? Why should I abandon the way I usually do?
TOPICS: CryptaurICO: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hodYhoCw1RNEOGYazFFY2qUEN7O6I1Ir
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

Yeah, no discounts, no bonuses, to hope that the coin will grow in price, it's still unknown when.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

Yeah, no discounts, no bonuses, to hope that the coin will grow in price, it's still unknown when.
The price should grow fast enough, given how many people bought tokens
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Yes, with such fees, the price when entering the stock exchange should already be relatively high
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:18:26 PM by Nastenasl4stena

Yes, with such fees, the price when entering the stock exchange should already be relatively high
let's hope for it! But the fees lately are much less than in the beginning.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Have you already concluded contracts with some countries, or authorities, for the trial launch of Cryptaur?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Have you already concluded contracts with some countries, or authorities, for the trial launch of Cryptaur?
I think the trial launch will be in the country in which the project is being developed - in Russia
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Impressive that you already raised $30.000.000 during the pre-ICO. What is the overall hard cap or Cryptaur?

As for the functionality of the platform, I am wondering which project is your closest competitor right now?
A hard cap at the level of 100 million. Now, all attention is paid to the expansion of the user base, not collections. The fees now amount to 70 million.
There are no closest competitors, as far as I know.

Wow that is an impressive project I must say. There is a lot you can do with 70 million dollars and I hope you make use of the funds in the best way possible. Wink
Yes, it looks promising. And where do you think they can spend 70 million? Grin

You raise an important issue, but I stopped asking myself that question since I am in crypto. If I didn't invest every single time I thought a project is over financed, I would probably never have invest a cent in any of those ICOs. Due to blockchain's global nature, there is just so much more funding power. Question is whether it made allocation capital anymore efficient yet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Impressive that you already raised $30.000.000 during the pre-ICO. What is the overall hard cap or Cryptaur?

As for the functionality of the platform, I am wondering which project is your closest competitor right now?
A hard cap at the level of 100 million. Now, all attention is paid to the expansion of the user base, not collections. The fees now amount to 70 million.
There are no closest competitors, as far as I know.

Wow that is an impressive project I must say. There is a lot you can do with 70 million dollars and I hope you make use of the funds in the best way possible. Wink
Yes, it looks promising. And where do you think they can spend 70 million? Grin

You raise an important issue, but I stopped asking myself that question since I am in crypto. If I didn't invest every single time I thought a project is over financed, I would probably never have invest a cent in any of those ICOs. Due to blockchain's global nature, there is just so much more funding power. Question is whether it made allocation capital anymore efficient yet.
I didn't understand. Have you invested in Cryptaur or not?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Seriously? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126728.msg31738378#msg31738378
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

It looks like some kind of fake theme. Why are they doing that?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

A fairly well-known scheme, when you place similar topics, change the symbol in the address of the site, so you don't think that this is a fraudster. And they collect funds under the guise of ICO.
brussqett

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

A fairly well-known scheme, when you place similar topics, change the symbol in the address of the site, so you don't think that this is a fraudster. And they collect funds under the guise of ICO.
Even here, they found a way to drown people. The blockchain was invented to avoid fraud, but at the stage of the ICO, there are still some scammers.
manox.dave

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Even here, they found a way to drown people. The blockchain was invented to avoid fraud, but at the stage of the ICO, there are still some scammers.
Scammers will always be everywhere. Don't rely solely on technology.
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

I think the trial launch will be in the country in which the project is being developed - in Russia
Oh yeah, if it can be run in Russia - it will work out everywhere Smiley
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

Oh yeah, if it can be run in Russia - it will work out everywhere Smiley
Haha, in this you are right. I am sure that the project will find its customers in every country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: