Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9028 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Many large manufacturers have representative offices in different countries. Do you think they will want to cooperate with Cryptaur?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Many large manufacturers have representative offices in different countries. Do you think they will want to cooperate with Cryptaur?
I think not at once, but making sure of the stability of the service work all will be pulled up Smiley
jess4ever

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

I think not at once, but making sure of the stability of the service work all will be pulled up Smiley
Yes, working with representative offices of major manufacturers will significantly increase the attractiveness of the platform for smaller enterprises.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Yes, working with representative offices of major manufacturers will significantly increase the attractiveness of the platform for smaller enterprises.
Exactly. And small businesses will not take their size, but their quantity.
TomHurst

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

This is quite effective. At the expense of small producers, the area of trade
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Area of trade that? Will it expand?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Of course! Many small organizations form a huge network. It's also advantageous for them to use Cryptaur, since in essence it will also be a means of promoting small business.
TomHurst

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Yes, small producers, as well as new ones, have to start somewhere. Immediately sell a lot doesnt work - you need sales channels. This application will allow you to enter the market almost immediately and start selling your products. Naturally, if it will be in demand.
Kardon

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

It is interesting, will large producers join Cryptaur?
It would be interesting to see among the sellers of such giants as bmw or Mercedes  Grin
This is not the most interesting, and here's how P & G will appreciate this innovation-question Huh
I think that they will find both pluses and minuses in this system, but the future is in any case behind it ...
There is such a possibility, but there are enough opportunities to conduct trade all over the world without intermediaries. This will be the best use of Cryptaur
And why no one thought how to deal with the taxation?
And what did you mean by the deal with the taxation?
tax)
If earlier the intermediary included the tax in the cost of the goods - how now to be? The manufacturer himself will do this?

I think it will be like before, the tax will be included in the cost of the goods.
and why there must be something to change?
There is no difference where the goods come from, directly from the manufacturer or from the intermediary.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

It is interesting, will large producers join Cryptaur?
It would be interesting to see among the sellers of such giants as bmw or Mercedes  Grin
This is not the most interesting, and here's how P & G will appreciate this innovation-question Huh
I think that they will find both pluses and minuses in this system, but the future is in any case behind it ...
There is such a possibility, but there are enough opportunities to conduct trade all over the world without intermediaries. This will be the best use of Cryptaur
And why no one thought how to deal with the taxation?
And what did you mean by the deal with the taxation?
tax)
If earlier the intermediary included the tax in the cost of the goods - how now to be? The manufacturer himself will do this?

I think it will be like before, the tax will be included in the cost of the goods.
and why there must be something to change?
There is no difference where the goods come from, directly from the manufacturer or from the intermediary.
Unless the price itself from the manufacturer will be lower. Therefore, the total price including tax will be more affordable.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

I think in the end it will be so. Smiley
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Do you have whitepaper for this?when is the ico?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

the price from the manufacturer is naturally lower than that of the intermediary.
and if the intermediary is deleted, the cost for the final buyer should be cheaper.
although in some cases, the intermediary has the same price, since it has a discount from the volume of its purchases.
in these cases, it will be beneficial for the manufacturer to have several branches of implementation
manox.dave

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Do you have whitepaper for this?when is the ico?
You can read this on the website. Download the smart book: https://cryptaur.com/home/
ICO is already underway Smiley
Klennox

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

the price from the manufacturer is naturally lower than that of the intermediary.
and if the intermediary is deleted, the cost for the final buyer should be cheaper.
although in some cases, the intermediary has the same price, since it has a discount from the volume of its purchases.
in these cases, it will be beneficial for the manufacturer to have several branches of implementation
It seems to me that intermediaries increase the cost, regardless of the price at which they bought themselves. After all, the final buyer has no idea about the mediator's discounts.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

It seems to me that intermediaries increase the cost, regardless of the price at which they bought themselves. After all, the final buyer has no idea about the mediator's discounts.
Yes, most likely the intermediary uses the discount as an additional benefit and doesnt lower the price for the goods for the final buyer.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Yes, most likely the intermediary uses the discount as an additional benefit and doesnt lower the price for the goods for the final buyer.
I hope that Cryptaur will be able to resolve all these issues.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Of course. The main thing is for people to understand what they need.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

The main thing is that prices really become lower so that there is adequate pricing. There is a chance that nothing will change - then what is the point of developing it?
Klennox

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

The main thing is that prices really become lower so that there is adequate pricing. There is a chance that nothing will change - then what is the point of developing it?
I'm pretty sure that all unscrupulous producers will leave this market sooner or later, because they will be replaced by producers more honest and loyal to the buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: