Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:17:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9027 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

70 !! Million !! It's incredible ... Shocked
For such a major project, nothing special. I think this week of public sales fees will reach 80 million
Now the main thing is not collecting. The soft cap is 10 million. It's not so important - to collect more money. Its important to gather as many people as possible. I've been saying for a long time - there is not enough advertising
I think they will easily gain another 25k people! Now very favorable conditions for investment!
Do you think this is so easy? 75 thousand invited for 2 months...How to invite 25 thousand for a week? I think it will be necessary to extend one more stage ...
Presario

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 09:35:00 AM by Presario

For such a major project, nothing special. I think this week of public sales fees will reach 80 million
Now the main thing is not collecting. The soft cap is 10 million. It's not so important - to collect more money. Its important to gather as many people as possible. I've been saying for a long time - there is not enough advertising
I think they will easily gain another 25k people! Now very favorable conditions for investment!
Do you think this is so easy? 75 thousand invited for 2 months...How to invite 25 thousand for a week? I think it will be necessary to extend one more stage ...
Stage Four: 5.–12.3.2018 (with 25,000 registered new members) I think it's hard, but everything is possible.
Dmitry Buriak | CEO & FOUNDER "Particularly makes a difference"
----------------------------------
Sign up for full project information (Cryptaur): https://wallet.cryptaur.com/investor/register?referrer_code=2c022bd0
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Stage Four: 5.–12.3.2018 (with 25,000 registered new members) I think it's hard, but everything is possible.
Sign up for full project information (Cryptaur): https://wallet.cryptaur.com/investor/register?referrer_code=2c022bd0
Are you Dmitriy Buryak?
I think it's possible to invite 25 thousand a week ...
Presario

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

Are you Dmitriy Buryak?
I am an investor, I judge him "Sir Dmitry Buriak" is a special person, a good leader, visionary, living for the community. That is why cryptaur has such a fast and steady pace.

Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Are you Dmitriy Buryak?
I am an investor, I judge him "Sir Dmitry Buriak" is a special person, a good leader, visionary, living for the community. That is why cryptaur has such a fast and steady pace.

No one doubts his competence! I fully support the project Cryptaur in any of its manifestations!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Five Reasons to Invest in Cryptaur

https://preview.ibb.co/bZWysc/725x483_01.png

As we could see in the last months, investing into crypto currencies, such as Bitcoin or Ether, is no longer reliable or predictable. That is why investors are more and more looking towards new ICOs to predict a new Ethereum or EOS among them.

A recent startup called Cryptaur that aims to create a global decentralized economy of the future is for sure one of the brightest ICOs of the 2017-2018 crypto season. The token sale of the project is split in 4 stages. Three of them have already finished. The last 4th stage will be from March 5 till March 12, 2018.

So why do we think Cryptaur is so distinctive among tens and hundreds of other projects and why we can recommend it to investors? There are five main reasons for this:

1. By now, Cryptaur has already raised more than 70 million USD. This amount is sufficient to implement the plans that the project founders announced in their whitepaper. Even more important is the fact that there are over 75 thousand people already registered in the project, which is an absolute record. All these people are not just investors, but also users of the future macroeconomic system that Cryptaur is going to build. Thus, Cryptaur is the only project that can launch its platform with an already existing solid client base which is expected to grow to as many as 100 thousand people by the end of the ICO.

2. Most ICOs intend to create a single specialized application whose future demand is difficult to forecast. Cryptaur is creating a global platform for potentially unlimited number of decentralized applications, including marketplaces, hotel booking and taxi ordering services, goods delivery, job search, notary services, banking, medical services, online gaming and online gambling, as well as any other services that enjoy the advantages of the blockchain.

3. A key strategic direction for Cryptaur though is creating a decentralized application for users to manage the quality of their lives and their longevity. This is by far the most promising trend in the global economy for the next 10-15 years. And Cryptaur seems to have all the required ingredients for success on this route: huge experience of the project's team in the wellness industry, good connections with suppliers and proprietary know-how. Dmitry Buriak, the founder of the project, has for more than 20 years been managing a wellness company that is one of the world's leaders in production and distribution of innovative health-related products. Also, the list of the project's advisers includes some world-class experts such as Victor Tutelyan (an academician and renowned expert in nutrition) and Aubrey de Grey (a leading expert in the field of anti-ageing) who was recently supported by Vitalik Buterin himself.

4. Most if not all ICOs only accept investments in crypto currencies. And this is a hard barrier that prevents masses of regular population from coming into the crypto industry because of lack of knowledge about how to purchase and handle crypto currency. Whereas Cryptaur has already created what is called "The Crypto-Fiat Bridge" that allows any user to freely purchase crypto currency and invest with ordinary fiat money. As a result, the target audience of Cryptaur may become much wider than in other projects.

5. And maybe the most important reason to choose Cryptaur is that unlike all other ICOs Cryptaur does not spend a penny on advertising. The users themselves promote the project and are being generously rewarded for their efforts. These rewards will be particularly big during the last stage of the token sale that will last from March 5 till March 12, 2018. During this period of time, anyone can get registered in the project, invest it in, and also invite some friends and then get as much as 20% of net income from those friends' investments. This way users can buy the attractive Cryptaur tokens and completely get back their investments in just one week by inviting a few further friends to participate too. The 20% rewards will be paid in Ether soon after March 12.

All the details about the token sale and rewards can be found at the official web site of Cryptaur.

Registration in Cryptaur is already open and is absolutely free. To get registered, follow this link: Free Cryptaur Registration.

https://image.ibb.co/eEBbdH/300_250.png
That is, all 75-100 thousand people are already potential users of the system?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Five Reasons to Invest in Cryptaur

https://preview.ibb.co/bZWysc/725x483_01.png

As we could see in the last months, investing into crypto currencies, such as Bitcoin or Ether, is no longer reliable or predictable. That is why investors are more and more looking towards new ICOs to predict a new Ethereum or EOS among them.

A recent startup called Cryptaur that aims to create a global decentralized economy of the future is for sure one of the brightest ICOs of the 2017-2018 crypto season. The token sale of the project is split in 4 stages. Three of them have already finished. The last 4th stage will be from March 5 till March 12, 2018.

So why do we think Cryptaur is so distinctive among tens and hundreds of other projects and why we can recommend it to investors? There are five main reasons for this:

1. By now, Cryptaur has already raised more than 70 million USD. This amount is sufficient to implement the plans that the project founders announced in their whitepaper. Even more important is the fact that there are over 75 thousand people already registered in the project, which is an absolute record. All these people are not just investors, but also users of the future macroeconomic system that Cryptaur is going to build. Thus, Cryptaur is the only project that can launch its platform with an already existing solid client base which is expected to grow to as many as 100 thousand people by the end of the ICO.

2. Most ICOs intend to create a single specialized application whose future demand is difficult to forecast. Cryptaur is creating a global platform for potentially unlimited number of decentralized applications, including marketplaces, hotel booking and taxi ordering services, goods delivery, job search, notary services, banking, medical services, online gaming and online gambling, as well as any other services that enjoy the advantages of the blockchain.

3. A key strategic direction for Cryptaur though is creating a decentralized application for users to manage the quality of their lives and their longevity. This is by far the most promising trend in the global economy for the next 10-15 years. And Cryptaur seems to have all the required ingredients for success on this route: huge experience of the project's team in the wellness industry, good connections with suppliers and proprietary know-how. Dmitry Buriak, the founder of the project, has for more than 20 years been managing a wellness company that is one of the world's leaders in production and distribution of innovative health-related products. Also, the list of the project's advisers includes some world-class experts such as Victor Tutelyan (an academician and renowned expert in nutrition) and Aubrey de Grey (a leading expert in the field of anti-ageing) who was recently supported by Vitalik Buterin himself.

4. Most if not all ICOs only accept investments in crypto currencies. And this is a hard barrier that prevents masses of regular population from coming into the crypto industry because of lack of knowledge about how to purchase and handle crypto currency. Whereas Cryptaur has already created what is called "The Crypto-Fiat Bridge" that allows any user to freely purchase crypto currency and invest with ordinary fiat money. As a result, the target audience of Cryptaur may become much wider than in other projects.

5. And maybe the most important reason to choose Cryptaur is that unlike all other ICOs Cryptaur does not spend a penny on advertising. The users themselves promote the project and are being generously rewarded for their efforts. These rewards will be particularly big during the last stage of the token sale that will last from March 5 till March 12, 2018. During this period of time, anyone can get registered in the project, invest it in, and also invite some friends and then get as much as 20% of net income from those friends' investments. This way users can buy the attractive Cryptaur tokens and completely get back their investments in just one week by inviting a few further friends to participate too. The 20% rewards will be paid in Ether soon after March 12.

All the details about the token sale and rewards can be found at the official web site of Cryptaur.

Registration in Cryptaur is already open and is absolutely free. To get registered, follow this link: Free Cryptaur Registration.

https://image.ibb.co/eEBbdH/300_250.png
That is, all 75-100 thousand people are already potential users of the system?
Yes, this is the emphasis. This has long been known.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

Excellent conditions for investing! I think nobody will be indifferent.))
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

In general, yes, but finding a few people is a rather difficult task ...
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

Do you know that now the minimum amount for the investment has remained at the same level? 50 dollars is not so much, tell them about the project in more detail.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Do you know that now the minimum amount for the investment has remained at the same level? 50 dollars is not so much, tell them about the project in more detail.

Sorry, not $50, but $100. Don't confuse. And it will be unpleasant if a person says one thing - and in fact another. Good luck!
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

Sorry, not $50, but $100. Don't confuse. And it will be unpleasant if a person says one thing - and in fact another. Good luck!
Before that, there were 1000 dollars. 100 dollars is available to everyone
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

But to take and invest them just like that - is also quite strange. Given the average earnings of people around 500 dollars.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

But to take and invest them just like that - is also quite strange. Given the average earnings of people around 500 dollars.
Well, it depends in what country. And those who are generally considering investing are likely familiar with current projects with minimal investments in thousands of dollars. Therefore, these hundred dollars will not hit them right.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

I think if you wanted to - you would have found. Especially you can invest with people who are not familiar to you
brussqett

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

I think if you wanted to - you would have found. Especially you can invest with people who are not familiar to you
this is also a rather questionable idea:)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

this is also a rather questionable idea:)
you can always find like-minded people! I like the project, and I found people who are also interested in it!
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Yeah, only here to give money is not clear for that, too, dont want to, even $ 100.
vkolotun

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Yeah, only here to give money is not clear for that, too, dont want to, even $ 100.
Do you still think that this is all a hoax? Join the telegram and ask any questions! You will see that this is not a fake.
manox.dave

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Do you still think that this is all a hoax? Join the telegram and ask any questions! You will see that this is not a fake.
but however there're still no proofs Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: