Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:56 AM

Have you already concluded contracts with some countries, or authorities, for the trial launch of Cryptaur?
I think the trial launch will be in the country in which the project is being developed - in Russia
Oh yeah, if it can be run in Russia - it will work out everywhere Smiley
Haha, in this you are right. I am sure that the project will find its customers in every country.
It will be useful for countries with a low developed economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

As many of you already know, there was a hallmark conference of Cryptaur in Ho Chi Ming City on March 4 featuring Cryptaur's Founder Dmitry Buriak and our famous Legionary Aubrey de Grey, as well as some further key representatives of the Cryptaur team.

First detailed announcements regarding our developers' current work on a number of Cryptaur's decentralized applications were made at the conference, including those dApps that will soon start functioning on the Cryptaur platform.

In particular, our developers introduced a gaming project with a working title X-Game/Universe that will enable users to create virtual worlds of their own. The application will be an exciting online game, and it is also expected to become a powerful driver to stimulate the circulation of CPTs across the Cryptaur ecosystem and also to attract more and more users onto our platform.

Also, participants of the conference were introduced to another promising project that is already at a mature stage of development—the decentralized Cryptaur Lottery. Deployed on blockchain, this super popular game will provide players with all the benefits of decentralization. Above all, players will enjoy absolute transparency, objectivity and independence of the algorithm that produces winning combinations. Besides that, the largely autonomous nature of the dApp will allow Cryptaur to significantly reduce maintenance costs and thus allocate an unmatched volume of proceeds directly to the prize fund for the players. The lottery will be organically integrated into the Cryptaur platform to reflect the existing referral ties between the users while distributing the prize money.

The next similar conference is to take place in April and, most likely, it will also be held in Vietnam where Cryptaur has by far the largest number of registered users.

And last but not least, we are happy to let you know that the bounties earned by Cryptaur users during Stage Three of the token sale will be allocated today, March 6, 2018. The process might take up to two days.

Our congratulations to all bounty earners and our best wishes for Stage Four! Just to remind, the optimized conditions of Stage Four give users a truly increased earning power: 20% bounty from Level One and 50% discount on tokens for users registered before 23:00 GMT, February 28, 2018, whose first-line referrals collectively contribute at least $1000 during Stage Four.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

X-Game sounds interesting. I would like to see how this will work in conjunction with Cryptaur sooner.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

I also lean heavily toward Jeff Ownby, formerly of BFL and Sonny Vleisides's sidekick in lottery and online gaming schemes going back decades, is involved with his new buds, Remy and Greg (thanks to BFL). And Jeff has major connections in Russia, made when he used to work for Cryptsy's BitJohn's dad, soon thereafter working hand-in-hand with Sonny in Costa Rica at the former Russian Embassy acting as headquarters for Laissez Faire City.

Don't you people do your homework on principals of new startups prior to sending them your precious?

OTOH, if don't care about the story behind 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs, then simply ignore this post with this one caveat: we'll meet again when you're looking for help in recovering your precious when it all goes south. I'll be the one jacking off all over myself laughing my ass off in private and sometimes publicly (laughing ONLY for the latter).
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

X-Game sounds interesting. I would like to see how this will work in conjunction with Cryptaur sooner.
It will be interesting, what kind of virtual world can we create, for what? Smiley
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

It will be interesting, what kind of virtual world can we create, for what? Smiley
I think it's your own virtual marketplace. That is, people will enter your store on the platform, it will have its own design, its interface.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I think it's your own virtual marketplace. That is, people will enter your store on the platform, it will have its own design, its interface.
Oh, letting people get creative is a great idea. It really will be useful, each brand will have its own store design
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Oh, letting people get creative is a great idea. It really will be useful, each brand will have its own store design
I wonder if the tools for creating your virtual world will be paid?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

I wonder if the tools for creating your virtual world will be paid?
No, I think it will be free. Most likely a small percentage will be levied on the sale of goods, to maintain and improve the platform
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Have you already concluded contracts with some countries, or authorities, for the trial launch of Cryptaur?
I think the trial launch will be in the country in which the project is being developed - in Russia
They can run it globally, in all countries that want to work with them.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I want to see how this project will work so that everything here can benefit a lot from this project
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I want to see how this project will work so that everything here can benefit a lot from this project
Everybody wants to, but you will not know it until the developments is over
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

I know that many run trial versions of their systems to make sure what people like. And then they arrange a survey to identify errors in use. Maybe such testing already happened?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I know that many run trial versions of their systems to make sure what people like. And then they arrange a survey to identify errors in use. Maybe such testing already happened?
I think internal testing is held regularly
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

I hope before the official release of the application will be conducted beta testing open to all.
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

I hope before the official release of the application will be conducted beta testing open to all.
I would be registered as a volunteer!)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Yes, but what is there to do if the trade doesnt start by this time?
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

I think at the moment there are enough potential sellers in the project to start work at any moment
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

I think at the moment there are enough potential sellers in the project to start work at any moment
I think at this stage it's too early to speak about the full-fledged work of Cryptaur. Very interesting, of course, but I suggest not to pick up dust, and wait for the official announcement after the sale of the tokens.  Wink
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

I think at this stage it's too early to speak about the full-fledged work of Cryptaur. Very interesting, of course, but I suggest not to pick up dust, and wait for the official announcement after the sale of the tokens.  Wink
Up to this point, you need to live longer ... Haha
When do they plan an announcement?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: