Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
elghoniya

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Yes, It is possible. The crypto currency is the future currency. I think crypto will replace fiat money in crypto era.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

for now I think can not replace the fiat money because some bitcoin countries are still not in the official, maybe if later the government has inaugurated bitcoin for that bitcoin can replace the fiat money ...
I guess cryptocurrencies for now is hard to say that it would replace the fiat existence in our society because crypto is not yet accepted legally in some countries and my country is belong to those countries who are not yet accepted it. So it is hard to utter like that today with regarding to the subject but of course we always hoping for a positive results of crypto's.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

You doubt that Cryptocurrency will replace fiat, at least not Cryptocurrency as we know it is licensing and independent of government type. Whether a sort of Cryptocurrencies government will emerge is the question itself, though you doubt the feasibility of this concept. The central bank wants to keep control of the currency to influence the economy, good or bad. This is the reason why the gold standard is abandoned, and replaced by fractional reserve banking.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

I would argue, not in the near future will replace the conventional currency even almost impossible. What is likely to happen is blockchain will be used for interbank transactions using conventional currency. While the crypto currency will only function as a transaction token, and in the end there will only be some crypto that will survive if any merchant receives the crypto for payment.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Cryptocurrency and Money Fiat actually have the same function, which can be used as a means of payment of sale and purchase of goods or services. but I think Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat money, because although both are still different. Fiat money is physical and Cryptocurrency is Digital. not everyone will be able to understand Cryptocurrency, so if one day it is accepted as an official means of payment. they will run together, between Cryptocurrency and Money Fiat.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

In a short time it is impossible that it happens, the command will make a ban on the bitcoin. But in the future the possibility of that happening, when the cryptocurrency becomes increasingly popular then the fiat currency can be replaced with cryptocurrency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
bauntyshark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Too early to talk, bitcoin only comes to life. Bitcoin still have a lot to achieve overcome and will takes many many time. 15 year perhaps

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Crypto never can replace the fiat money . It can take place in payment area in shopping but for daily use fiat money is nessossary. Because of the high return the importance of bitcoin is raising as an investmet,so most of them will not use bitcoin for payment.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
It's possible, but Crypto money needs more time to development! This times, only the first time development, Bitcoin or t altcoin will become popular when is widely used !
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

This will be gradual, do not expect it to happen in just few years. With time passing by more and more people will switch to crypto.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

I think yes, but not now  maybe many years to come.crypto now  is in infancy not all government accept crypto currency.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

These are two different currency and no one of each will replace one another. Both currencies are important in their own economic state and each of this has its own uses and cannot be replaced by each other. People need fiat and people also need crypto in their own way of uses of these currencies.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

Might be but It'll take much longer time do complete this case cause Bitcoin only can replace fiat when and only when it's legalized worldwide, but for now there are only few countries that legalized Bitcoin already so Bitcoin still can't totally replace all fiat money all over the world.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I think it is possible. I may take long time to replace fiat, but it could happen. We might use bank in different way. We just need to expand our imagination  Wink

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

I think the government will not allow this to happen besides not all the people are supporting cryptocurrencies and the others totally not know the existence of it, The much ideal thing I see is cryptocurrencies will recognize as one the global currencies.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

I don't think it will ever happen.
For example, in the real, business world, you are buying some products or services for your company.
You have to receive bill, pay for it, pay vat, contact your accounting company, bank etc.
If anything went wrong, you can contact lawyer, bank, other company or go to the court.
With bitcoin you can't do something like this.
There is no regulation, no legal protection, no bank behind it etc.
If someone cheat you, it's nothing you can do it about it.
No way real business world or world governments will ever accept bitcoin for the real business or everyday life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Yes, it is the most probable scenario, although there are still some years to this
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Crypto-currency will never replace the paper even in the future. Why? Because access to crypto-currency is limited by nature. You need electricity, a device or two & internet connection for you to use it. These are not always present at a certain time, place and situation.

For what I see, crypto will be WIDELY used in the future but will never replace fiat.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

for me crypto remains a cryptocurrency, if crypto replaces fiat money will do many stages to replace it, because fiat money comes from regulation or government law.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

In my opinion,  think it is possible,  in this digital age,  any electronic money can replace fiat money,  It is more secure and has a really fast transaction than fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: