Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:37:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Maybe in the future but not now because many country are still doesnt have faith in bitcoin. There is no regulation, no legal protection, no bank behind it etc. If someone cheat you, it's nothing you can do it about it. No way real business world or world governments will ever accept bitcoin for the real business or everyday life. Fiat money is physical and Cryptocurrency is Digital. not everyone will be able to understand Cryptocurrency, so if one day it is accepted as an official means of payment. they will run together, between Cryptocurrency and Money Fiat.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I do not think crypto will replace fiat money, paper money will still be used because it is a symbol of a country. Crypto can be used for transactions but can not replace fiat currency.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Maveric99

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

being a fiat currency requires balance around the world and acknowledged its existence, I prefer bitcoin as an invaluable investment asset in the future because of its elegance in the most prestigious currents in its excellence.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Yeah that might happen in future , crypto currency taking over fiat money . But I think it's just the beginning . Well , bitcoin is quite popular enough and too many has adapted it . My opinion is that it might take approximately 20 years to make it happen .
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I don't think it would happened in our present time, there are many people using their own fiat money. Maybe in the future crytocurrecy will replace fiat money. Many people are now using cryptocurrecy like bitcoin and other altcoins, but in some bank, merchant, other fast-food chain like KFC and other remittance centers. However there still many people using fiat money, cryptocurrecy connot replace fiat money in our present time, maybe in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
I think there is a chance that cryptocurrencies will become our money. But I guess it will never replace our traditional money. In addition to that, many people believes that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become one of our future currency and I think it would really happen in the future. Lastly, if this things is implemented on all countries I think it will really become our currency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

I think traditional fiat money will fade away, but probably not in the near future. I guess none of us will see that happen, and the future main currency may not even exist yet.

sitwac

Activity: 200
Merit: 73

Work is turning your idea into things.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

more than a substitution would be a mutual existence that serves each as a local and international exchange.

weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Crypto wont replace fiat money crypto is asset-based decentralized manner currency and we can say crypto can replace digital payment company visa and master card and used for payments hereafter
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

I think traditional fiat money will fade away, but probably not in the near future. I guess none of us will see that happen, and the future main currency may not even exist yet.

We can not easily change our current currency to crypto because its very hard for a transaction if we experience internet shutdown all over the country unlike on fiat the we can still buy and pay without system interruption.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

I think yes because fiat money is only a paper printed by the government and it is legal while cryptocurrency is a decentralized and it is a new way to exchange value, the dollar is our traditional money to use but if cryptocurrency regulated worldwide maybe the fiat money will fade.

Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Most of the Countries have banned Bitcoin so it is not possible to replace flat currency. If bitcoin accepted by worl wilde it might be printed in paper.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

no, fiat will always exist and cryptos also behave like fiat

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

may be.but it will take lot of years to do so.because people still not have proper knowledge of cryptocurrency.i think only 2% people only know cryptocurrency exists.and there are still lot of problems in cryptocurrency.such as high transaction fees and the slowness of a transfer.and also all the schools must give proper knowledge about cryptocurrency.this thing must do in step by step.if not cryptocurrency will fail

septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies surpass fiat currencies at some point in the future. One important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated quite as easily as fiat currency, largely due to their decentralized and unregulated status. Beyond that, cryptocurrencies could better support the concept of a universal basic income than fiat currencies would. As a matter of fact, some programs have already experimented with the use of cryptocurrencies as means of distributing a universal basic income.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

Interesting point of view even if I think that this vision is a bit simplified. Legal matters are still at stake and unless you want to go completely off the grid, you still need to pay in currencies that are accepted for taxes, electricity, etc... so in fiats... what do you think ?
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Actually, there is a big possibility that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will replace fiat but I think there are a lot of things that need to be done if they want to happen it. Furthermore, I think cryptocurrency and fiat will exist forever and both of them will become our world currency where you can to exchange to valuables stuffs.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

I think that crypto can replace fiat money because it is more popular than fiat money .The best in crypto is that we can buy all by crypto.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

it is literally hopeless that the crypto take over fiat money because  crypto is literally contrasting from the fiat money.
Gigotto

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

I think that crypto can replace fiat money because it is more popular than fiat money .The best in crypto is that we can buy all by crypto.
   i agreed with you, because  one of the thing people love is something that is popular and trustworthy. and crypto is the thing not fiat money. so crypto will replace fiat money in time coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: