Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2052 times)
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Think, crypto currencies have no chances. Governments will never permit crypto currencies to replace fiat money because such outcome will be unprofitable for them. And people are not ready for such changes: only a small group of investors possess crypto money but only to get profit. In everyday life everyone use fiat. Crypto and fiat are totally different assets.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
each person's judgment is always different. I think it may happen, but it takes a long time, because the same we know bitcoin does not have a stable price, and many governments today want to ban the crypto trade in the country.

vending

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

hopefully it's like that. if crytocurency is made fiat money then chances are my coins in crypto will of course rise. if asked when it can happen? I can not answer, because all the decisions from the government. I choose doge coins, because every time we make a transaction cost of this cheap doge coin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

BTC of course than others coin, but let see again how does the fiat money really has a lot of things like easy to use, acceptable in some country, I think all of bitcoiners will absolutely agreed if bitcoin can replace fiat money,  but most society doesn't use bitcoin and there are too many succesful man which unbased from bitcoin. It might be take some time to this thing happens, anyway I hope all the changes will make all the society happy to do life.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Yes it could be possible that cryptocurrency could replace fiat money in some areas like having an online transactions as some of the ICO projects now are introducing crypto token utilization on some of their products and services offered for means of comfort in doing transactions. Actually it is already being used online in a centralized form of currency but people are complaining for high transaction fee so that is why decentralization of cryptocurrency has been introduced.

Anything is possible in today's world why I'm saying this therd are so many invention are happening in a single day so the possibility of disappearing flat money is also high.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

for me the crypto stick with bitcoin and will not interfere with legal money, crypto to replace fiat money must go through some important stages because of dealing with the government.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

I think it will go beside fiat money. As fiat money is so popular and the oldest way of transaction, it is too tough to take place.
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

I dont believe cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currency anytime in the near future.
cryptocurrency basically associated with technology with modern devices and our society high literacy rate is less.
and in other side fiat currency is easy to use. But because of exponential growth of crypto market we will
 see cryptocurrencies will gain a place as one of the major players in the fund transfer industry.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

I think we are very early stage of crypto currency. It have to pass many years and prove its necessity to the general people to replace any fiat currency. But we hope it will replace soon.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Yep, crypto currency will definitely replace fiat money and this process have been already started years before. i think the whole fiat money will be replaced within another 5 to 10 years since most countries are yet to accept crypto in their country. Due to traditional usage most countries still not accepted it but they will accept very soon.

potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Don't ever think about it again. It will never happen. Fiat currencies make the identity of a certain country; so we can recognize a country. Also, the givernment won't let it if ever, because they have no control of the crypro currencies, and to regulate the people they must hold also the money.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

If we are talking cryptocurrency, there we will meet the fluctuating numbers. I think bitcoin will last up to indeterminate time. but if you have to replace fiat money, it's just a matter of time, cyrpto is currently very mushrooming and unstoppable.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are volatile and decentralized and i think that  the government will never allow something uncontrollable to get into their economy and never being used as the main currency. There will be a cashless society but it will be not with cryptocurrencies. But if this will happen, the closest and most possible coin that will be use if possible bitcoin is the most preferred.But I don't think this will happen in the future, they might implement some cryptocurrency that is centralized so they can control it, the supply, the price and it's marketplace.
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I REALLY DISAGREE ABOUT CRYPTO REPLACING FIAT MONEY. WHY? First, not all the people have a gadgets to use crypocurrencies, or not all the people knows how to use gadgets, and Fiat money are the money that was made by the government, which can be the worst enemy of cryptos, they can ban it if they want or they can utilize its usefulness. it is really up to them and crypto being the money in the future will not be that easy and seem so impossible right now.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Thats not possible as crypto is digital currency which will remain so for life....  Fiat is a real currency supported and backed by a government...
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

this will be a trending topic in the first part because there will be an offer between crypto and fiat.maka viral in social media and everyone will talk about it. If it happens.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
We can say its too soon for this because currently in many developed countries its not under consideration so for developing and third world countries are far behind in this technology if its happen this surely need more then one century even more not less because too much work need for this and its not going to happen in quick session
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

It is not an impossible fact, we just need to wait and i believe someday it will happen.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

But it takes a very long time and must be balanced with the construction of infrastructure facilities to facilitate bitcoin transactions that are highly dependent with internet connection. The important note is, it will be realized if the legality of cryptocurrency has been fully recognized, although every government has a chance to make their own cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: