Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
RebekittaH

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

it remains to be seen whether crypto will replace fiat, its a long short especially due to the fact that most people are used to fiat and the fact that most governments are out there fighting crypto hence hindering its success
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Maybe in the future but when that happen it will take place gradually because not all people are used to it, some do not know it yet, if crypto will replace bitcoin fiat, its still on the process.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

The establishment of cryptocurrency as the medium of exchange is the ultimate aim for which they were initially launched. While the technology behind cryptocurrencies is still in a stage of infancy, it can be said with surety that it will eventually overtake fiat money. People need a safe, secure and standardized way to make online payments.

However, until that happens, we are likely to see thousands of new cryptocurrencies get tested and spit out. We may witness many failed experiments, many times over the evolution of new and improved blockchain technology. Countries will begin to experiment with national cryptocurrencies quite soon, however.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the fiat money in the future. The government hate the cryptocurrency because of its volatile and uncontrollable price. If there is a thing from Bitcoin that will influence the future, it is its blockchain future. The blockchain has a really good potential that it might be used in the future. A no fiat future could be possibly happen but a cryptocurrency future is impossible.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

well Fiat  has been in the picture foe a very long period of time and it will take quite a lot of effort for crypto to out face it, its however a distant possibility especially if the crypto market is embraced by the governments an the public majority
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I also think that if the crypto currency is legalized by the state, then, first of all, it will be bitcoin. And only after the expiration of some time, it will be possible to talk about the possibility of involving other Altcoin by the states.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

I don't think it is possible in our time because it is needs very good and quality internet on whole planet. Even credit cards is not everywhere so it is need time to changes. Maybe we will see it, maybe not.

xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

As per my personal knowledge, crypto will never replace fiat, because crypto is present only for alternatives of all fiat, which makes it easy for everyone to transact with crypto. But if crypto wants to replace fiat, I think it's very difficult, because many procedures will have to be passed in government in every country.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Most people in this sub absolutely Love cryptocurrency but everyone single person will tell you it won’t replace regular fiat currency. lol what’s the point then? I on the other hand actually do think it will replace regular money. It just needs to grow up more and become more stable and widely used. I don’t see why it can’t at least challenge regular money though. People are so short sighted in this sub.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

I don't think so, cryptocurrency is good as an asset and a good investment because of it's being profitable. It will never replace fiat money and not even in the near future.Fiat mo ey is what we use on our daily lives and it is important to many people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

I think one day cryptocurrencies maybe will not replace fiat money, but they will be accepted in a lot of stores and places all over the world. So when the resellers and people more like to accept cryptocurrencies then fiat money, i think we got it. Because fiat money will not dissapear in the next twenty years.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Governments sooner or later will start control or limiting of cryptos.Monopoly of money emission is a one of the fundamental parts of the governmental institute.But It will take much longer time do complete this case cause bitcoin can only replace fiat and only when it's legalized worldwide.For now there are only few countries that legalized bitcoin.Bitcoin still can not replace all fiat money all over the world.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

If the crypto currencies open to the whole world, then why not? There's no wrong to crypto currencies, actually it gives job to many people and thru help of this crypto or virtual currencies many people will become successful and rich. In my own opinion yeah there's a high possibility that cryptos were replace Fiat money but it took a long time before it will happen.
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

I think one day cryptocurrencies maybe will not replace fiat money, but they will be accepted in a lot of stores and places all over the world. So when the resellers and people more like to accept cryptocurrencies then fiat money, i think we got it. Because fiat money will not dissapear in the next twenty years.

Yeah this is true, fiat will not replace money. Bitcoin sooner will be legalized over the world and it will be accepted in any kind of store. in the future.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

I think crypto will not replace fiat money because the governments can not control it, the more crypto someone have, the more power they have. That makes this world very unfair. I think crypto still exist with the fiat money. Its more like a asset than a mean of payment.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I think it is extremely unthinkable that the crypto supplant fiat cash on the grounds that crypto is extremely not the same as the fiat money.it isn't generally a cash that cruised by the administration perhaps it is just a sort of investment.while fiat is a cash that cruised by the administration property and it ought to be utilized to gather taxes,orcpay everything wuth its comparing country.so then it is extremely unimaginable that the bitcoin can supplant fiat.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

To be honest I don't think cryptocurrency will replace the fiat money in the future. The two of them are not similar in some aspects. In addition, government will not allow it due to they cannot control the cryptocurrency so they are not in favor to it. I also think that replacing the fiat is the main goal of the crytpto like the bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Bitcoin is made as a means to replace fiat currency. Which of course from Bitcoin, we will get a lot of convenience and also security in managing all our financial economy. Bitcoin is a testament to the digital technology we will use in the future.
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Yes there is...  Grin

Some exchanges will do it in soon.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

I think bitcoin will not replace flat money because not everyone knows and uses bitcoin so they still need real money that is safer and easier to use, to make bitcoin as the official currency may take a very long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: