Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
nararifki

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

I think it will be impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat money, bitcoin will forever be an alternative currency, because if it becomes a fiat currency of a country then bitcoin will be owned by that country. Bitcoin system is decentralized, so it is not possible to be a country's currency.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2444

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Too soon to say it, let's say that at the moment it's just a possibility, a great possibility since the world now changes much quicker than in the past, we have to wait at least other 10 years in my opinion.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

I don't think crypto will replace flat money, because crypto currencies are virtual /digital currencies. And all transactions needs internet, why with flat money not all transactions needs internet. So it will be difficult and it will really take a long time to actuallize.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Crypto can't replace fiat money. Governments will never permit crypto currencies to replace fiat money because such outcome will be unprofitable for them.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Crypto will never be able to replace fiat money, because there are too many real differences between the two. the differences are, among others, visible from the real physical being possessed fiat money while the crypto is not, and there are some other differences that I think that crypto will never replace fiat money. but I believe that crypto will be able to compete with fiat money and each has its own advantages and disadvantages, which we all must have known the difference between the two.
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I have little doubt when heard cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. As you know that crypto isn't real, can't be touch and seen. And it's totally uncontrol by any country in the world. It is too wild to become fiat money. I think cryptocurrency will never replace fiat money.

[
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
I think that in a short time, Fiat money will go into digital. You will pay from your phone or card. Soon you will have cryptocurrency on your card. This will happen in about 2 years. by 2020, approximately. I think that the UAE, Switzerland, Japan will be the first to implement this.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

We cannot conclude that yet actually considering the fact that most of the cryptocurrencies in the world right now is not yet legal and it might take some time before that happens. There's a chance that it will replace fiat knowing that it has more greater features compared to what fiat has so people will surely patronize it if ever.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
I could not be happen to replace the fiat by crypto. Crypto is an only additional method of paying bills. Crypto is like credit and debit card, but the difference is crypto changes the value anytime. You are asking how long it will take. I guess it will take ten years from now, but I don't sure. The only coins can replace or add as currency is the only one King of crypto. That is the bitcoin.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Cryptocurrency replacing Fiat is every crypto users dream, in fact we work so hard to get there, but the truth is that it will take a lot more than what we think to get there,First, almost everyone must embrace cryptos, this is the main challenge as most people still either don't know much about cryptos or simply don't know it even exists, This group of people should be won over first, then there is the battle with the governments, these cryptos must convince the national governments that they mean no harm to the national economy, if they o and the governments accepts their free operation then we will be a step closer to replacing Fiat
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

I think there no such good benefit if the government force to use crypto to replace traditional currency but instead crypto will risk our economy and may panic our people because all the transaction will use internet connection.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
Many people believes that bitcoin will replace fiat but if they want to this thing happen it need to under go in many processes. In addition to that, some people say that bitcoin will become our world currency and it will not replace our traditional money. I hope in the near future all government will consider bitcoin as currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

crypto define the befits of being a decentralised currency rather than saying its is the future crypto can be handled as asset and fiat as money but mostly in digital format

I think change the National currency is not easy process. store and workers they have to switch fully to new currency that will take a lot of time. still too early to cryptocurrency to replace the Fiat. we still have to convince people that cryptocurrency much safer than Fiat and more convenient to use. the more people switch to deal with no cash that will not be a problem.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I don't think that crypto currencies can replace fiat money in the future as thats something that the governments would never allow. But crypto can run parallel to fiat money and there is no one stopping it from that. Also crypto doesn't needs to replace fiat money to be able to function properly.

imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

I think it's very unlikely that digital money can eliminate the existence of FIAT money. Whatever the duration of time, FIAT money will be a legitimate payment tool in many countries, but if only part of the payment tool it is possible and the most potential coin to do so is bitcoin or ethereum
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

In my opinion now is the beginning of the future and we can't deny that in the future everything will very simple and instant so I think it possible crypto will replace fiat money.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

This is really an impossible for crypto to take over the use of traditional money because using crypto as payment is very risky and its difficult to attain because payment transaction using crypto needs digital network and which is very hard comply especially in an community  in mountain places were internet connection is too slow.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:03:34 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:27:44 PM by Sandijoee

I do not think that would be possible, because paper money is strongly supported by governments in every country. If crypto money replaces paper money, crypto will be the number 1 money in the world. But it will not, because crypto is not supported by the government and the bank.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

Crypto is always reserved to be used as a substitute for fiat currency but it is difficult to realize because if crypto must replace fiat currency then there must be regulation from all countries in the world related this crypto. In addition, there is a need for an economic balance of the transition period from the exchange of this currency.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

It is quite impossible to predict but there is a big possibility i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: