Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2049 times)
phelanceter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the fiat money in the future. Even credit cards is not everywhere so it is need time to changes. Maybe we will see it, maybe not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

For me, cryptocurrency will not replace fiat money or real money. But it will depend on the future if bitcoin’s acceptance and legality increase. But even bitcoins legality increase I think bitcoin will not replace real money, we still need physical cash, because we can guaranty that all establishment or stores will accept digital money. The government creates real money and bitcoin is not that’s why there is some state prohibit bitcoin because of it, and they want to say that we have our own currency we don’t need that cryptocurrency that no one can control. In the future, cryptocurrency can replace fiat money because of the technological world will happen but the percentage will be very meager if government sectors will not create their own crypto.  Smiley
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Yes, most likely the currency will replace paper money, but for now it remains a mystery what kind of coin people will use or there will be several of them ... In my opinion, BTC will vryatli enter this list
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

if I think it will never happen to crypto replace fiat money, because there are still many countries that refuse crypto in the country. so it is impossible for crypto to replace the fiat currency

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

I think it takes a long time to evict fiat money significantly. Behind the fiat money there are the most interested parties, they are the government and the conventional banks. of course they will not remain silent.

And another problem is, for users who are outside the reach of the Internet or remote places, chances are small to use crypto currency that requires connect with the internet.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

I think one day cryptocurrencies maybe will not replace fiat money, but they will be accepted in a lot of stores and places all over the world. So when the resellers and people more like to accept cryptocurrencies then fiat money, i think we got it. Because fiat money will not dissapear in the next twenty years.

in fact, this has already been the case in china. although it is not directly related to crypto, but they already have an app called wechat whereby everything over there can be paid by this app. so they already considered to be cashless society already.

very true, either way, cash is going to diminish and online money will be here instead. let's all hope some cryptocurrency will be the one taking over, not some other technology.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I think that the end of fiat money can happen in the next three years. And as it seems to me there will be more than one basic crypto currency, - there will be a lot of them.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

I think it is not possible to replace crypto with flat money.because today people are working on it and achieving revolutions.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

No one replace fiat money. Few peoples use crypto currency bt every peoples use fiat currency.  So cryptio will not replace fiat money.
thanhdat031

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
I think it is extremely unthinkable that the crypto supplant fiat cash on the grounds that crypto is extremely not the same as the fiat money.it isn't generally a cash that cruised by the administration perhaps it is just a sort of investment.while fiat is a cash that cruised by the administration property and it ought to be utilized to gather taxes,orcpay everything wuth its comparing country.so then it is extremely unimaginable that the bitcoin can supplant fiat.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

The war between Bitcoin and cash has already begun. Slowly but surely, the currency is gaining momentum and is becoming more and more familiar and ordinary concept.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Yes, I am sure the crypto will replace fiat money in the future.Because I think crypto will dominate in the future.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

The war between Bitcoin and cash has already begun. Slowly but surely, the currency is gaining momentum and is becoming more and more familiar and ordinary concept.
the deal between this two are not as what at this first try for there is some movement at this two.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

I don't really see cryptocurrencies to be replacing flat currency in the near future. I do see some potencial for it but i don't think we are close.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

From the very moment of its appearance, the Crypto currency was positioned as a substitute for money, giving a lot of arguments in defense of this position. Until now, this view has a lot of supporters, although it has become obvious that the crypto currency is not only an analog of money (digital money), it is a platform that can solve other problems.
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

I think it would be very difficult for crypto coins to replace fiat money. Basically fiat money is ingrained in people's lives and it would be hard to change that habit.Iit also deals with government regulations that prohibit bitcoin as the currency that replaces the national currency. Of course the government will oppose if the coin crypto bitcoin replaces the function and role of fiat money.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I think replacing "fiat"  traditional money into cryptocurrency is really ambitious and impossible to achieve considering that some parts of the countries still can not access internet connection.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

One might think that the current trend is towards a greater integration of digital technologies with the current economic system, however this does not mean that current cryptocurrencies can generate sufficient consensus among financial authorities, the banking system and cryptos' developers for choosing some of them as the ideal candidate to replace the fiat money, so I think they will continue to coexist for a long time.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Bitcoin will replace fiat money but not totally. As  we all known, many organisations have started accepting bitcoin as means of payment and it is an indication that very soon bitcoin will take over.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

it is not realistic that bitcoin will replace fiat in the next 10 years cos bitcoin itself is not generally accepted now so can we predict such assumption now? it is not visible yet. lets just allow bitcoin to be stable yet before thinking of fiat. my opinion though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: