Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2052 times)
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

I think it may not replace fiat ever. There are somw aspects that uses fiat and fiat only. It can be as good as fiat but not replace it totally. Not all people and countries have some resources to support cryptocurrency. With this, fiat is always applocable to it.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency can't replace fiat money because many people used paper money to buy things need to their everyday lives. But there's possibility to replace it because cryptocurrency is very powerful compared to it but it will take a long time for the process on it to be truly happens. But i'll not agree if it is will happens.

Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Crypto will never replace fiat currency. National currency will exists and crypto currency espically Bitcoin, ETH or Ripple may exists with national currency.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
It may even be, because at present these coins strongly affect the current economy in different countries, which is why there can be such a risk, and it can not be removed, because all this is necessary.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It would take several long years before cryptocurrency will finally take over our old fiat money. What is certain at this time is that it will take place. There is no stopping cryptocurrency to conquer the world. This is one of the greatest social evolution that will happen in our society. And we are kind of lucky to be part of this at an earlier time. Bitcoin is the one that would lead this change.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Crypto will never replace fiat currency. National currency will exists and crypto currency espically Bitcoin, ETH or Ripple may exists with national currency.
indeed between the cryptocurrency and the conventional currency can never be competed or competed. for now or in the future.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

I think no, cryptocurrency will always be an asset in my opinion, but i think its really posibble in near future to fiat money digitalized their form, i think fiat money will be a digital money and using technology like a blockchain soon
For me it is impossible that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money because all people all over the world will needs fiat to survive in this world and for me fiat money is really important so crypto doesnt have any chance to replace it, but  i think the future some restaurant and store will accept crypto as payment.
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

It is possible, In the future it will happen. crypto will replace fiat money, when the market is more stable.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

It is possible, In the future it will happen. crypto will replace fiat money, when the market is more stable.
I think its not.The problem is the whole adoption of cryptocurrency is really impossible.Maybe we can use crpytocurrencies in internet like online shopping,bills payment ,online games,buying ticket and etc.Crypto cannot replace fiat.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

The convenience and convenience of the BTC has been welcomed by many people around the world. The BTC may re-establish a monetary system around the world!

When this system is supported by the vast majority of countries and populations in the world, it is time for BTC to replace legal tender.

wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

I think It is difficult that crypto will replace fiat money. Because Goverments will keep their fiat money. But, In the future It will happen. when the crypto dominate.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

The result of all these measures will inevitably be the infringement of the economic freedoms of citizens, thereby the authorities themselves will push users "into the arms of the crypto currency". According to the forecasts of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, a turn in the direction of bitcoin, ether and other digital money will happen in 10 years, when the volume of paper bills will inevitably be reduced three times (from one and a half trillions to 500 billion).
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

the cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money in the near future, within 5 years approximately that will happen, and the cryptocurrency that will dominate will be IOTA
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

Many countries of the world gradually come to the fact that they refuse large paper denominations of paper denominations in order to combat the financing of terrorism. For example, Europe abandoned the bill of 500 euros, the Swedish government has long been thinking about the full transition to electronic payment systems. They are joined by the United States with the intention to abolish the circulation of hundred-dollar bills, of which ¾ turnover is outside of America.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

I think it could happen. this is just a matter of time and the right moment, the current trend is already heading that way.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

It would take several long years before cryptocurrency will finally take over our old fiat money. What is certain at this time is that it will take place. There is no stopping cryptocurrency to conquer the world. This is one of the greatest social evolution that will happen in our society. And we are kind of lucky to be part of this at an earlier time. Bitcoin is the one that would lead this change.

I agree with this bitcoin will takeover the fiat money but it will take a long time for that to happen. No one knows when it will happen but what's important as of the moment is that it will take place not now but soon

cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

It is too soon to tell as bitcoin is still in its infancy stage
and has yet to become mainstream and adopted by the
public.

I don't think it will replace fiat currency in at least 10 years
or more. We still have a lot to achieve and I believe this is
only the beginning of a revolution.
I think, it won' t be. Bitcoin will take the same function as fiat money to improve services to public. It will support each other.Btc can be used ad digital asset ir digital currency.That means btc can support fiat.money  but not to replace. It can be used as an alternative payment instrument besides fiat money.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Cell phones have not replaced land lines and automatic engines have nott completely replaced the manual types. So also, the fiat will not be entirely replaced by the arrival of cryptocurrency. There are many people who will tell you they are not interested in dealing with people on crypto basis but fiat or cash. Whatever, it is going to bring a mix. Fiat is still going to be around for a while.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Crypto will not be able to replace fiat , because crypto is a digital currency where the transaction is done through the internet network (online) and has no real physical form. Whereas fiat money is money whose nominal value is determined by law or government policy and has a physical form real. Thus I think that crypto will never replace fiat .

FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Not so fast, Maybe it takes more time before we come up digital currency because there are still areas which are ignorant in dealing crypto's just like areas away from electricity, But i believe crypto's are the most efficient way to process transactions in the upcoming years,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: