Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:41:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
NNMT

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

The present can not be predicted. It takes time to become reality. Current bitcoin prices are very low, proving one thing, the number of people taking bitcoin is gradually limited. So we need to hope for a bitcoin future.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

For some reason it seems to me that in 2 years by 2020 we will be in the era of cryptomoney. Of course I have a lot of assumptions about why, it will happen. the first country that will introduce this in the country is the UAE. Arab Emirates.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Until now i'm not sure but a few of usefulness of fiat money in some  place start succeeded by bitcoin as in Japan , on daily use Japanese people can buy many stuff with bitcoin and i believe this will happened to other country too.Time will proving it.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
It has a great future when it comes to future transaction because it is has a much better system compare on most of the banking system out there. It could also help to lift up the economy and to give people a chance to earn more and to make a better living in the future on building investments, trading and transaction that could give them profit in the future.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Crypto will not replace anything, it will be just alongside it. Cryptos base their value off fiat currency and fiat currency is government controlled currency determined by the economy of the country. Cryptos is great and all but we use crypto because we later exchange them for fiat currency and that's true for most of us. Cryptos will not replace anything it will just be alongside it.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Government will not allow such a thing to happen because they are the one controlling bitcoin and other crypto currency. It will only happen when government creat their own crypto coins or adopt bitcoin which take a very log time for such a thing to happen.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I think it so,,,
It is possible to crypto can replace fiat money. World is now become digitization. We all know crypto is most digital currency. Also everyday many people are joining on crypto. So, it is possible. Cool
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

I think, crypto currency will not replace the fiat currency, why? because crypto currency does not have stability value. and the government can not keep an eye on it. but if it works together, I think crypto and fiat currencies can work together well. if every country legalizes this. fiat money has a fixed value. and can be supervised by the government. so crypto currency will not work.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
cryptocurrench will most likely be as ubiquitious as gist curre cy in the future, but I don't believe it would reach a point where bitcoin is used more and fiat currencies will beckme obsolete. After all, even though there are disadvantages about fiat currencies, I still don't believe it would increase or increase the level. Which then made my work harder.
ayubadairo

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
well it can be a shocker, that anything can happen in the next few months because  of the rate the other crypto is gaining the ground all over the world
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

not, it wont, but it will go hand by hand with the traditional fiat i think, maybe in the long future it could replace it.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
There's a possibility but I think that is so far from happening for now knowing that bitcoin is not yet legal all over the world and some countries has even banned it within their areas so it would really take a lot of time and work before bitcoin finally replaces fiat. We can hope for the best but we should hope that the best will happen even if it's not on bitcoin's favor.

jack2016k

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

May be Bitcoin in future can replace fiat money
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

I think that this will happen in the next few years. I have no doubt about this. The time of domination of the fiat currencies will soon end.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

I think that this will happen in the next few years. I have no doubt about this. The time of domination of the fiat currencies will soon end.
I think the government will not allow this to happen because in the first place not all the people are know the existence of it besides bitcoin is not yet legal and not yet illegal, I mean to say every government of the country they don't know how to put a right bill to implement on crypto  and crypto is known for having a decentralized form so the system will also replace to centralization. But bitcoin has a chance to be recognize as one of the global currency.
0ur0b0r0us

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Btc is not trying to take over fiat. It’s just another option for us to choose as a means of payment. However, as we become more technologically advanced, I can see cryptocurrencies being more widely used as opposed to paper. Fiat will obviously become obsolete one day, but that day can either be soon or far into the future. Who knows.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

fiat money one way or the other will surely be replaced and i am positive bitcoin will do that. in years to cryptocurrency is the new revolution money and with time it will spread all across the globe. countries that were against it initially will surely come together to accept it as it serves better and faster use than fiat currency
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I think it's not easy to do that, both have value and are very helpful in transacting so crypto and fiat money are parallel to their usefulness in everyday life in this modern era.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

Nothing is impossible in this world if the creator wishes. we see the world in the future.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

I think, crypto currency will not replace the fiat currency, why? because crypto currency does not have stability value. and the government can not keep an eye on it. but if it works together, I think crypto and fiat currencies can work together well. if every country legalizes this. fiat money has a fixed value. and can be supervised by the government. so crypto currency will not work.
This is partly due to the fact that electronic money is not of a stable value and that, in part, if electronic money is exchanged, the cost of technical investment in the transaction will be high. human consumption. The cost will be high, some people will not adapt to technology, so the use will be more difficult. I think BTC will never replace fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: