Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

No, Cryptocurrency will not replace Fiat's money, because Despite having the same function Crypto And Fiat remain Different, Crypto Shaped Digital and Fiat Money Shaped Physical. Only Modern people understand Cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto4hope

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I don't think that crypto will ever replace fiat even though it's demand will keep rising but it will never be an alternative to fiat.
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

I think that crypto currency will never replace paper money! More precisely, this will not happen in the near future, because the crypto currency is not yet distributed at this level!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

if something like that happens I am sure that they will introduce a completely new coin which is not in markets now, imagine how many social medias were before facebook that now are extinct.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

Maybe,  but for me,  it is not that easy since a lot of people are not that skilled and can easily adopt the trend.  And there are also some areas that there are no internet so eventually they cannot easily access and use bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Maybe not. Most of the emerging crypto currencies now are meant for different purposes and it may take time for this to happen and moreso, people like to have their money at their disposal.So, fiat currencies will still remain while crypto is used as an alternative currency.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Hmm, I think no,  cryptocurrency will not replace any fiat money.  It is because there are factors that makes fiat money a fiat money.  These fiat money are national currencies, and when you look to the words mentioned, "NATIONAL currencies". It means that a country hold their own currencies or group of countries.  I think the only way for a cryptocurrency to be a national currency is when a new country is formed or a country that is using other currencies wants to have a reform.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

for me no one will give you the right answer. We may give our assumptions but those would be considered as an opinion and not a fact.  It may replace fiat in the future since a lot (but not most) people are looking forward for it to happen, We can consider the encrypted currency as a supplement to the Fiat, but it can not replace the Fiat because the legal currency is the power given by the government, and the encrypt currency has no ability to challenge this right.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

I think its been more years to take place before it happens, there are many things to consider and the government has the power if they will approved it or not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

Highly unlikely. There are so many limitations to crypto
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

Maybe it is impossible to happens, crypto cannot replace fiat money.
Crypto currencies are decentralized and users wanted to use it freely and if the government wanted to take over then it will not be decentralized currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

I think its been more years to take place before it happens, there are many things to consider and the government has the power if they will approved it or not.
Yes, it is not easy to replace fiat money; I agree that there's a lot of considerations you should do and it will take a long run for Bitcoin to be accepted in the whole world.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I think that it has a high possibility that cryptocurrency would overtake FIAT in the future. Specially we need innovation that we could use in the future plans which concentrate all matters on computers.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

Yes, it is not easy to replace fiat money; I agree that there's a lot of considerations you should do and it will take a long run for Bitcoin to be accepted in the whole world.
It is completely impossible to replace the fiat money with cryptocurrency because the fiat money is already stable and the whole world are supporting it because that is the system that they been using for a lot of years so cryptocurrency is more likely to be an option and not a complete replacement for something.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Maybe it is impossible to happens, crypto cannot replace fiat money.
Crypto currencies are decentralized and users wanted to use it freely and if the government wanted to take over then it will not be decentralized currency.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the password can not replace fiat money. The current liquidity of BTC is not as high as fiat, so it is difficult to replace and it is important that using BTC for payment will probably cost a lot of investment in equipment technology to meet the demand. used by the people, and some other inadequacies that we see in reality are encountered ...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Yes, of course, why not. Crypto has a very rapid development even until the future I'm sure crypto will grow rapidly and grow. If everyone in the world uses crypto automatic currency fiat currency will no longer be used. Then it could be cryptocurrency replace fiat. What is worthy of replacing the fiat is Bitcoin. Bitcoin deserves to be the best coin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

will not. cryptocurrency will not be replaced with currencies like dollars or anything else. the two are very departing and will not be interchangeable
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

will not. cryptocurrency will not be replaced with currencies like dollars or anything else. the two are very departing and will not be interchangeable
to replace fiat currency I do not think it would be possible, the two money are completely different, cryptocurrency will still be accepted in some countries but there are some countries that do not accept it. fiat gidunakan as their primary payment tool and cryptocurrency is the second.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

I don't it will happen easily because fiat currency is the system acknowledge since we're not born. If ever it will be implemented, the whole nation must be aware of this advance technology to be able to replace fiat currency. In my opinion, it will take effect 10-20 years before we made it possible.
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

Fiat currencies will continue to dominate as long as there are nation states and governments are powerful enough to enforce their laws. And it will be a long run for cryptocurrencies to replace fiat money in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: