Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4468 times)
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

many roads to Rome, maybe that's the right word, many ways to make money from crypto, you can trade bitcoin, you can mining bitcoin, or become bounty hunter. good luck
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
There are many ways to make money from encryption. You can choose to invest in crypto, buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is high, and you can earn it. You can also choose to mine the encrypted currency, which is a way of making money.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

There is a lot of ways to make money in crypto. Since you where here in this forum you can join bounty campaign, you can also collect token or coins on air drops, you can make money by trading and investing. To gain more knowledge read more articles about cypto currencies.
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

you must know how to do proper due diligence for there are a lot of fake news coming out, you must validatr everything through multiple sources, know when to buy and when to sell, control your emotions.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Invest in some potential coins such as XRP, PRX, STRAT or ICX. Hold to the middle of the year and you'll receive something back!
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Many things we can do to make money from crypto, for example is an easy way that is joining the signature campaign, and if we have a lot of money then I recommend to join ICO, and of course we must selective choosing ICO because many ICO are scam.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Sell while the price of coin is rising in the crypto market. Buy while the prices are down. That's the golden rule. You can make money by using this strategy. Seriously research powerful and popular Ico projects. If you can, do a crypto money mining.
Everyone thinking like that, but the main problem is could you determine when is the best time to buy? Because everything is running on live time and you may missed the chance to sell/buy those coins when you're away. Doing that stuff isn't easy like you think.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

One way I've learned is to participate in affiliate marketing with cryptocurrency related websites that support promoters. If you are good with marketing or very influential with social media you can do it. I would make sure the website is legitimate and provides a good service or product, some of rewards and earnings can be very handsome.

tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I make money through buying ico and altcoin then I hold for a long period.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

From simple currency trading to simply investing in GOOD ICOs and emerging tech is the simple way, trading via minute or day, or even futures, but it is very risky...
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

In many ways you can earn crypto money.There is lots of earning ways.you can fucet or mining crypto frome some sites or you can doing some affiliate marketing.I think the best way of make many on crypto is altcoin trading or join some bounty campain .In this you can make a amount of crypto money.thank you.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Being in the world of crypto currency, there are many ways to earn money. Certainly a beginner needs to understand what ICO is, earnings on the bounty, and then you can already trade on exchanges, earn on the difference of rates on different exchangesBTC

Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

so short time ago I learned about the possibility of earning cryptocurrency and was amazed by this, as you work for yourself online. Indeed, the cryptocurrency can earn a lot, because every day we are seeing a large jump upwards cryptocurrency that can be observed with the renowned bitcoin.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

For me I have many way of making $ in the Crypto space. First when I started, I starting with investing gradually I started trading altercoin and also buy altercoin hold and when the value goes up... I sell them to get back my profit. I also do campaign for new ICO which is called bounty. After doing the campaign they might award me with their coin or Bitcoin after listing on exchange I sell to get my $. I think you do so too.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

At the beginning it is important to get an overview of the possibilities of making money with crypto. Bounty program is one part. You can stay active in this forum and profite from signature or translation campaigns for upcoming projects. There is the possibility of investing in an ICO as well, but  I would not recommend that to a newbie. The crypto twitter community is attractive for newbies. Some of them offers tips and call some good coins.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

I suggest to follow the bounties that exist in this forum, with patience then we can earn and make money, if it is collected large then we invest into ICO so that our money will increase drastically, many members have proven it and they are successful.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

many to be able to get Crypto currency to get it by the way we have to follow an ICO project there we can generate crypto currency if ICO project does not fail if ICO project fails then we do not get crypto
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Personally I don't like ICOs. I would go for signature and bounty campaigns, while learning about trading. By all means use your PC at the same time to do some altcoin mining.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
Merited by senin (6)

A good way to make money without having special skills and knowledge is to invest money in "cloud mining". There are many different services, on the Internet you can find enough feedback on each of them. I do not want to advertise to any of them, but I know a few that work and honestly make regular payments.
# There are also coins, such as TaaS, TRM and others. About them you can find enough information that brings their owners a dividend. It is enough to purchase a certain number of coins and receive a passive income.
# Some coins support PoS mining, which means that you store a number of coins in your wallet on your computer, leave the wallet on and thanks to transaction confirmations that your wallet produces, you pay coins depending on 5% per year to several hundred percent per year , depending on the coin.
# It is possible to enclose the crypto currency in walrus trading, thereby allowing other people to earn money by changing the price of a crypto currency and getting their percentage of the profit from it.
# There are crypto currency investment funds that will correctly allocate assets in such a way that you can get the maximum benefit.
# A good way to multiply your bitcoin is to participate in the ICO, but for now you need at least some basic knowledge of selecting a good ICO.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

start studying the investment market and ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: