Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT]  (Read 225831 times)
MastaTrillion

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Wallet runs input and output on the stock exchange yobit

https://yobit.net/imginfo/GLC

YOBIT
DEPOSIT GLC
Wallet status: Online (2529583 blocks)

The ONE AND THE ONLY Reason that has CHANGE MY MIND to become a registered newbie member  for this legendary forum.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:07:14 AM

Would be great to hear something from that new dev team.

We will update some good news soon, currently new dev working on fork problem and new full node will be ready...stay tune..

if you are very interested in following the dev work before the push request is made to the main globalcoin git, you can follow the dev work in the cryptounited github: https://github.com/CryptoUnited/GlobalCoin

edit: if you want a reference, we also did the last update work for (THC) hempcoin

edit: we have a full node syncing now for network support. i will post when it is online and you can add it to your config files. i will also put  pool up for GLC sometime this week

Have been waiting for CryptoParts to approve your pull request but have not seen any activity from him. If he does not approve your pull request in the next few weeks (certainly before April 1st) then I say we make your repository the new source. We can always switch it back to CryptoParts when he comes back if necessary.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

Wallet runs input and output on the stock exchange yobit

YOBIT
DEPOSIT GLC
Wallet status: Online (2529583 blocks)

The ONE AND THE ONLY Reason that has CHANGE MY MIND to become a registered newbie member  for this legendary forum.  Tongue

Nice to have u here in this very moment. Its none of my business whether u are genderfluid but I should warn u that people here generally prefer talk to someone with a slightly higher rank than urs.

whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

Griffith asked me to provide everyone with an update.

The area where he is located has experienced an extreme weather event Shocked. Wind and storms have taken out power to his area, and where some of his servers are (fourth day without electricity). Once power is restored- the services Griff provides will be back to 100% Grin. Apologies for any inconvenience that this event has caused, and will be back as soon as he is able.

Thank you for your understanding in this issue.

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

open offer

will pay global GLC, or 1337
for TALK just buy on Yobit and PM, dealing in the daily spot rates Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

somehow i feel like this is dealing with these 2:

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:03:09 AM

I lost power from Wednesday to sunday night. I will be only on the forum for a while and back into full swing this weekend.

I don't think cryptoparts is active, they still haven't accepted the merge request on GitHub with the code I updated. everything needs to be updates (exchanges and block explorers) by april 1st for things to keep running smoothly.

-Griffith
MastaTrillion

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Global Coin Web Wallet Released

www.globalchain.info

Any new update ?
plumbeer

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:20:05 AM

Global Coin Web Wallet Released

www.globalchain.info

glbcoin.com -> Beware of Scam (the 2nd slide) -> Find Out More

https://www.glbcoin.com/home/files/uploads/Phishing_Site.png

Shocked

So...who are the good guys?
CartmanSPC
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Would be great to hear something from that new dev team.

We will update some good news soon, currently new dev working on fork problem and new full node will be ready...stay tune..

if you are very interested in following the dev work before the push request is made to the main globalcoin git, you can follow the dev work in the cryptounited github: https://github.com/CryptoUnited/GlobalCoin

edit: if you want a reference, we also did the last update work for (THC) hempcoin

edit: we have a full node syncing now for network support. i will post when it is online and you can add it to your config files. i will also put  pool up for GLC sometime this week

Have been waiting for CryptoParts to approve your pull request but have not seen any activity from him. If he does not approve your pull request in the next few weeks (certainly before April 1st) then I say we make your repository the new source. We can always switch it back to CryptoParts when he comes back if necessary.

Oh oh...tried to compile from the source and got the following error:

Code:
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [globalcoind] Error 1

Any idea?

For reference here are my build commands using Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS:

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev

sudo git clone git://github.com/CryptoUnited/GlobalCoin.git globalcoin
cd globalcoin

cd src
sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

Oh oh...tried to compile from the source and got the following error:

Code:
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [globalcoind] Error 1

Any idea?

For reference here are my build commands using Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS:

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev

sudo git clone git://github.com/CryptoUnited/GlobalCoin.git globalcoin
cd globalcoin

cd src
sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

quick note. you run sud apt-get update BEFORE every other command. you just installed everything before updating the list you were installing from. if you run update at the end, you need to run sudo apt-get upgrade after it.

few fixes to your problem (seems to be a problem with your boost, im on ubuntu 16 and didnt get an error) add this to the top of the file

#define BOOST_NO_CXX11_SCOPED_ENUMS
#include <boost/filesystem.hpp>
#undef BOOST_NO_CXX11_SCOPED_ENUMS

around the boost/filesystem include. should fix your error.
CartmanSPC
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:23:01 PM

few fixes to your problem (seems to be a problem with your boost, im on ubuntu 16 and didnt get an error) add this to the top of the file

Thanks Griffith...that did not work but I was able to compile successfully on Ubuntu 16. Copied the executable to Ubuntu 14 and got the following error:

Code:
globalcoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My daemon server is running Ubuntu 14 so I kind of need it to work there until I get around to upgrading it to 16. Does the Linux executable you posted work on U14? Will give that a try now... Smiley

Edit: Nope..same error message with the Linux executable you posted. :/

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:58:59 AM

Thanks Griffith...that did not work but I was able to compile successfully on Ubuntu 16. Copied the executable to Ubuntu 14 and got the following error:

Code:
globalcoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My daemon server is running Ubuntu 14 so I kind of need it to work there until I get around to upgrading it to 16. Does the Linux executable you posted work on U14? Will give that a try now... Smiley

Edit: Nope..same error message with the Linux executable you posted. :/

yeah. turns out i need to redo the linux qts. i thought they were statically linked (would fix that error) but it turns out they would not. i will fix it tomorrow
DigitalHoldings

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:45:17 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 03:18:24 AM by DigitalHoldings

So what's the story with Globalcoin now? What's planned? Who's planning it? What's the deal with glbcoin.com and Global Holdings?
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

So what's the story with Globalcoin now? What's planned? Who's planning it? What's the deal with glbcoin.com and Global Holdings?

i dont know. id just like to be clear that i am not running the coin. i was just asked by CoinXE to update the wallets (which i am in the process of rebuilding some of them as i didnt know my environment was bugged)

and was also asked to host a node

addnode=www.cryptounited.io

and thats all
DigitalHoldings

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iwhqrco.jpg

I propose transitioning to Proof of Stake v3 with static block rewards. Rather than patching the current headache of a code base I suggest abandoning the old code, starting from a fresh code base, and manually importing balances into the new client. Of course this means starting over from block 0, so it's a bit more dramatic than just a hardfork, so community consensus is a must.

The issues with doing this in the past were the inability to transfer funds from old blockchain to new without the use of a middleman/exchange, people would often miss the transfer window and the possibility of tampering with the coin supply was there too. We can now however alleviate these issues by taking a snapshot of the current blockchain that can be parsed through to come up with a list of all addresses and their balances. A premine of the current coin supply calculated from the snapshot is made for the new client and then a mass sending of funds to the original addresses can be done. The new client will use the exact same key derivation methods, so users just need to move/copy their old wallet.dat file to the new clients directory and they'll have the same amount of coins as they held before. No middleman involved and the process is entirely transparent and verifiable, should someone wish to audit it.

I'll bring this back around... however additionally propose the stolen cryptsy funds be excluded from the new chain.
plumbeer

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iwhqrco.jpg

I propose transitioning to Proof of Stake v3 with static block rewards. Rather than patching the current headache of a code base I suggest abandoning the old code, starting from a fresh code base, and manually importing balances into the new client. Of course this means starting over from block 0, so it's a bit more dramatic than just a hardfork, so community consensus is a must.

I'll bring this back around... however additionally propose the stolen cryptsy funds be excluded from the new chain.

+1

As a Top10 holder I like the idea of GLC 2.0
Forexer

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

+1

I am the largest long-term investor in Globalcoin, support the transition to POS mining, in the next 10-15 years I do not plan to sell my coins.
Forexer

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 01:05:18 PM by Forexer

Exchange c-cex.com scammers, they added another Globalcoin, we won the vote, I paid more than 100 votes, more than 0.10 btc for our Globalcoin and there was a link to this topic.

scam -   https://c-cex.com/?id=&settz=-3
scam - https://github.com/maxsnowzz/Globalcoin

I will never forgive them for that. If they do not return me 0.10 btc or do not add our Globalcoin (GLC), I'll talk about this in all forums.
Telescopium

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Diamond good coin

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

The issues with doing this in the past were the inability to transfer funds from old blockchain to new without the use of a middleman/exchange, people would often miss the transfer window and the possibility of tampering with the coin supply was there too. We can now however alleviate these issues by taking a snapshot of the current blockchain that can be parsed through to come up with a list of all addresses and their balances. A premine of the current coin supply calculated from the snapshot is made for the new client and then a mass sending of funds to the original addresses can be done. The new client will use the exact same key derivation methods, so users just need to move/copy their old wallet.dat file to the new clients directory and they'll have the same amount of coins as they held before. No middleman involved and the process is entirely transparent and verifiable, should someone wish to audit it.

I agree. This coin should move forward. Just look at how to grow the common market altcoins http://coinmarketcap.com/  I see no reason why this coin is not included in the top 100

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: